Raphael
Michael
Zachariah
Anna Milton
Lucifer
Samandriel
Balthazar
Naomi

I cannot believe the angel that lied to Dean and used Sam's body to kill Kevin has lasted to the top 3. It's because he looks like Helo isn't it?

-- Gadreel

-- Gabriel

+ Castiel

31 - Castiel

26 - Gabriel

08 - Gadreel

Molotov'd with Holy Oil

Metatron

Hannah

Uriel

Raphael

Michael

Zachariah

Anna Milton

Lucifer

Samandriel

Balthazar

Naomi

• Love 1

-- Castiel

-- Gabriel

+ Gadreel

25 - Castiel
20 - Gabriel
05 - Gadreel

Molotov'd with Holy Oil
Metatron
Hannah
Uriel
Raphael
Michael
Zachariah
Anna Milton
Lucifer
Samandriel
Balthazar
Naomi

(edited)

I cannot believe the angel that lied to Dean and used Sam's body to kill Kevin has lasted to the top 3. It's because he looks like Helo isn't it?

Heh.  While I never voted for Gadreel, I would do, er... vote for Tamoh Penikett any day of the week and twice on Sundays.

Edited:  Crap, forgot to vote:

-- all 3

23 - Castiel

19 - Gabriel

03 - Gadreel

Molotov'd with Holy Oil

Metatron

Hannah

Uriel

Raphael

Michael

Zachariah

Anna Milton

Lucifer

Samandriel

Balthazar

Naomi

Edited by Iguana
  • Love 1
(edited)

Castiel --
 Gabriel --
 Gadreel +

21- Castiel
17 - Gabriel
04 - Gadreel

Molotov'd with Holy Oil
Metatron
Hannah
Uriel
Raphael
Michael
Zachariah
Anna Milton
Lucifer
Samandriel
Balthazar
Naomi

Heh.  While I never voted for Gadreel, I would do, er... vote for Tamoh Penikett any day of the week and twice on Sundays.

I know that Gadreel did some really evil stuff but so has Cas.  I like Cas but I really like Tamoh Penikett as he made the character really interesting.  So I doubt he will last much longer, I'm not ready to kill Gadreel off.  Besides I didn't even blink when Kevin died...why because Supernatural pulled a Lost and has killed too many characters off...so he's gone and Gadreel gone but the storyline with Cas has been pretty weak because unless he is reacting with Dean, I just don't seem to care about him.  JMV.  :)

Edited by 7kstar

Castiel +
Gabriel --
Gadreel --

22- Castiel
15 - Gabriel
02 - Gadreel 

Molotov'd with Holy Oil
Metatron
Hannah
Uriel
Raphael
Michael
Zachariah
Anna Milton
Lucifer
Samandriel
Balthazar
Naomi

While I pity Gadreel, he killed Kevin and psychologically damaged Sam as well as Dean.  So...I'm happy he got to go out with a self-sacrificing move but ...Kevin....nope nope nope. 

While I pity Gadreel, he killed Kevin and psychologically damaged Sam as well as Dean.  So...I'm happy he got to go out with a self-sacrificing move but ...Kevin....nope nope nope. 

I wouldn't want to use psychological damage to Sam as a criteria, because - well, broken wall, hell memories, and hallucinating Lucifer for who knows how many months couldn't have been good for Sam's mental health either. I agree with you about Kevin, but again Castiel had a pretty impressive body count * ... including Eleanor (I liked Eleanor) - who he then blamed on Crowley, but I don't know why Eleanor would lie about that.

* I'm still trying to figure out what he had against motivational speakers.

All that said, I'm not gonna kill off Gadreel either...

+ Gabriel

+ Gadreel

-- Castiel (no offense to Cas, I just think he's too far ahead)

20- Castiel

16 - Gabriel

03 - Gadreel

Molotov'd with Holy Oil

Metatron

Hannah

Uriel

Raphael

Michael

Zachariah

Anna Milton

Lucifer

Samandriel

Balthazar

Naomi

Gadreel pretended to be another angel and stayed is Sam longer than he probably needed to, killed Kevin without really being threatened by Metatron. Yes he tried to do good but IMO he hadn't earned p enough cache with me to forgive him. I mean liked Gadreel in his final two episodes but his redemption arc was way too fast. And Sams about face and calling Gadreel a friend was nonsensical to me. If Sam would have said we needed Gadreel but didn't call him a friend that I would have bought. Goodbye Gadreel. You were pretty

(edited)

Both --

14- Castiel
10 - Gabriel

Molotov'd with Holy Oil
Metatron
Hannah
Uriel
Raphael
Michael
Zachariah
Anna Milton
Lucifer
Samandriel
Balthazar
Naomi

Gadreel

Edited by rue721

Castiel --
 Gabriel +

12- Castiel
11 - Gabriel

Molotov'd with Holy Oil
Metatron
Hannah
Uriel
Raphael
Michael
Zachariah
Anna Milton
Lucifer
Samandriel
Balthazar
Naomi

Gadreel

bye Gadreel I've given the reason I liked you but it was really because I liked the actor.  So I've almost tied the two left...but I like them both and Cas storyline isn't as compelling as I wish it was soooooo I say tie them up.  I know others will disagree with me.  :)

Castiel +
Gabriel --

13- Castiel
09 - Gabriel

Molotov'd with Holy Oil
Metatron
Hannah
Uriel
Raphael
Michael
Zachariah
Anna Milton
Lucifer
Samandriel
Balthazar
Naomi
Gadreel

Castiel --

Gabriel --

12 - Castiel

05 - Gabriel

Molotov'd with Holy Oil

Metatron

Hannah

Uriel

Raphael

Michael

Zachariah

Anna Milton

Lucifer

Samandriel

Balthazar

Naomi

Gadreel

Oh, dear.  I am most sincerely torn here.  I don't want to set up Gabriel for the kill, but....  Well, fair's fair.

Castiel --

Gabriel --

18 - Castiel
01 - Gabriel

Molotov'd with Holy Oil
Metatron
Hannah
Uriel
Raphael
Michael
Zachariah
Anna Milton
Lucifer
Samandriel
Balthazar
Naomi
Gadreel

+ Gabriel

-- Castiel

(Why not?)

16 - Castiel
02 - Gabriel

Molotov'd with Holy Oil
Metatron
Hannah
Uriel
Raphael
Michael
Zachariah
Anna Milton
Lucifer
Samandriel
Balthazar
Naomi
Gadreel

Oops, I did it again.  I wasn't paying attention and went from 10 to 18 (instead of 08).  Here's the correct count:

06 - Castiel
02 - Gabriel

Molotov'd with Holy Oil
Metatron
Hannah
Uriel
Raphael
Michael
Zachariah
Anna Milton
Lucifer
Samandriel
Balthazar
Naomi
Gadreel

Because I didn't have time to answer about Gadreel yesterday:

I thought the whole story about what had really happened in the Garden and why Gadreel was imprisoned in the first place was interesting, because it was always so vague and everyone always disagreed on what happened. I thought that Gadreel's relationship with the other angels was interesting, because he wasn't like Cas and didn't have a whole lot of humanity to him, but he'd been separated from the angels for so long, that he wasn't able to fit in with them either or even understand them very well. I thought it was interesting how being imprisoned for so long affected Gadreel, and the idea that the angels would stick someone in prison for life rather than kill him (despite having angel blades) and all that was interesting to me, too. Idk, it seemed like he was being used as a scapegoat somehow, like the prisoners were people who the more perverse/cruel angels could take their jollies out on without bothering the rest of the group?

I didn't think that Gadreel was "good" once he'd decided to renounce Metatron, just like I didn't think that he was "bad" when he tricked Dean and killed Kevin -- he just seemed to me like he was always doing the same things over and over and hoping that *this* time they'd turn out to be the right thing to do. He seemed to me like he was *desperate* to do what was right but was flying blind. It sort of reminded me of Dean's SL in the early seasons, with the obedience thing? I've always liked how Hendriksen re-framed the Winchesters as "paramilitary survivalists" and how that description actually fit as well as anything else -- I guess I've always liked that teeny tiny fear in the back of the characters' minds that they're on the wrong side, or that by trying to be heroes, they're someone else's villains. That's just something I find interesting. And I saw Gadreel's story as similar to that. YMMV.

And I guess what actually made me want to give Gadreel some slack is that he really did heal Sam, he actually *wasn't* just trying to play Dean. He also was legitimately afraid of the other angels and trying to find someplace to hide, he didn't lie to Dean in the first place for shits and giggles. So I didn't feel like he would just do bad for its own sake, I felt like he actually did do bad because he was desperate, afraid, and confused. That gave me some empathy for him. But again, YMMV.

Plus yeah, Tahmoh Penikett is super hot and a good actor. I'm always happy to see him onscreen!

• Love 2

Because I like them both!

Castiel --

Gabriel +

04 - Castiel
03 - Gabriel

Molotov'd with Holy Oil
Metatron
Hannah
Uriel
Raphael
Michael
Zachariah
Anna Milton
Lucifer
Samandriel
Balthazar
Naomi
Gadreel

Castiel +

Gabriel --

05 - Castiel

01- Gabriel

Molotov'd with Holy Oil

Metatron

Hannah

Uriel

Raphael

Michael

Zachariah

Anna Milton

Lucifer

Samandriel

Balthazar

Naomi

Gadreel

As if there were any doubt. Bye Gabriel. I have no eulogy. I like him better when he was just the Trickster.

Castiel +

Gabriel --

06 - Castiel

Molotov'd with Holy Oil

Metatron

Hannah

Uriel

Raphael

Michael

Zachariah

Anna Milton

Lucifer

Samandriel

Balthazar

Naomi

Gadreel

Gabriel

Well let me eulogize him a bit more....Dear Gabriel, did you get my flowers? You were the most delightful archangel. Fun, human-loving, and finally stood up to your brothers.  While I hope to see you on the show again one day, it's time for you to move along for now.  But there's no doubt in my mind you'll have tricked your way out of trouble and be back soon.

Cas, they broke the mold with you.  I don't care what you say, I think you are the funniest angel in the garrison. 

• Love 4

Demons:

15 - Meg Masters
15 - Crowley
15 - Abaddon
15 - Azazel
15 - Cain
15 - Lilith
15 - Ruby
15 - Alastair

My votes:

Meg ++

Alastair --

Ruby --

17 - Meg Masters

15 - Crowley

15 - Abaddon
15 - Azazel
15 - Cain
15 - Lilith

13 - Ruby

13 - Alastair

(edited)

So...where's  Demon!Dean? He was in 4 episodes . 

Only 1/2 kidding. I think I can make a case to include him  because he was a full-on demon.

Edited by catrox14

The idea of all of this is to be non-Sam-and-Dean characters.  Because if we included them, they would win (presumably) hands-down and what would be the point of having a vote at all?

It's why we didn't include Sam and Dean in the Hunters category.

What does everybody think?

The idea of all of this is to be non-Sam-and-Dean characters.  Because if we included them, they would win (presumably) hands-down and what would be the point of having a vote at all?

I agree that we have to leave out Sam and Dean, because that's not a fair fight.

Looking back, I actually think maybe it would have been a good idea to leave out the other "regulars" -- Cas, Crowley and Bobby. (Though I'm not 100% that Jim Beaver was ever technically a "regular," but you know what I mean).

I can see the point about Sam and Dean in the Hunters category.  To me demon!Dean is a big departure for the show and I really don't think he'd even win.  But either way is cool. 

It's a slippery slope.  If we include Demon Dean, then couldn't we include Vision-Having and/or Demon-Blood Sam in the (supernatural) humans category?  He spent plenty of episodes using his powers.

I say no Sam, no Dean.  

• Love 3

It's a slippery slope.  If we include Demon Dean, then couldn't we include Vision-Having and/or Demon-Blood Sam in the (supernatural) humans category?  He spent plenty of episodes using his powers.

I say no Sam, no Dean.  

Well I don't know about Vision-having or Demon-Blood Sam, as those are still mostly Sam. Soulless Sam, however, for me is a different story and for me would be most comparable to Demon Dean. So if no Soulless Sam, then no Demon Dean. If Demon Dean, then I'd say Soulless Sam should go in in one category somewhere (Not sure where he'd fit though anyway if not in the hunter category - though "hunting" is a loose description of what he was actually doing. Soulless Sam was kinda scary.).

First off, this is HARD. Each has something to commend them and condemn them.  Second, I'm presuming this is the "list".

++ Meg Masters
-- Lilith
++ Alastair

19 - Meg Masters
17 - Azazel
15 - Crowley
15 - Abaddon
15 - Cain
13 - Ruby
13 - Alastair

11 - Lilith

Well I don't know about Vision-having or Demon-Blood Sam, as those are still mostly Sam. Soulless Sam, however, for me is a different story and for me would be most comparable to Demon Dean. So if no Soulless Sam, then no Demon Dean. If Demon Dean, then I'd say Soulless Sam should go in in one category somewhere (Not sure where he'd fit though anyway if not in the hunter category - though "hunting" is a loose description of what he was actually doing. Soulless Sam was kinda scary.).

I think that including Sam and Dean (even sans soul, even demonic) is too likely to lead to bad blood and ruin the fun of the game.

/fear of confrontation

• Love 1
(edited)

LOL rue.  I'm probably the only person that would even vote for demon!Dean so I think it would have been fine LOL..

which DEAR GODS WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO ME!? I blame Jensen

Edited by catrox14

LOL rue.  I'm probably the only person that would even vote for demon!Dean so I think it would have been fine LOL..

which DEAR GODS WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO ME!? I blame Jensen

I'd probably have voted for him? But then I'd feel kind of bad. Because you're *supposed* to hate Demon!Dean, right?

Now I'm imagining Dean Winchester trying to play the Survival Game, with Demon!Dean on the list, and constantly giving Demon!Dean (--) every round. OK apparently I should be heading to bed soon because I have lost my bleeding mind. :P

• Love 1

I'd probably have voted for him? But then I'd feel kind of bad. Because you're *supposed* to hate Demon!Dean, right?

Now I'm imagining Dean Winchester trying to play the Survival Game, with Demon!Dean on the list, and constantly giving Demon!Dean (--) every round. OK apparently I should be heading to bed soon because I have lost my bleeding mind. :P

LOL that is hilarious.  Well played .  And Sam would be all...."shit, I don't know how to vote because I want my brother to win, but my brother is a demon...Fuck it, I'm voting for Ruby'

LOL that is hilarious.  Well played .  And Sam would be all...."shit, I don't know how to vote because I want my brother to win, but my brother is a demon...Fuck it, I'm voting for Ruby'

He'd better get a new sn for that, because he will never fucking hear the end of that one. "Seriously, RUBY? AGAIN!?!"

• Love 4

This is a hard list...they all have been interesting and compelling in one way or another. Crap, I don't know what to do. Also, just realized we never learned Meg's real name; Meg Masters was the name of the girl she possessed in S1. Sorry tangent of non-import.

++ Azazel
++ Cain
-- Ruby

19 - Meg Masters
19 - Azazel

17 - Cain
15 - Crowley
15 - Abaddon
13 - Alastair

11 - Ruby

11 - Lilith

• Love 1

++Crowley
++ Cain
-- Ruby

19 - Meg Masters
19 - Azazel

19 - Cain
17 - Crowley
15 - Abaddon
13 - Alastair

11 - Lilith

09 - Ruby

Well although I liked Ruby in Season 3 I hated her in Season 4.  then add that she seemed to be the cause of the anvils of angst that has never ended since they introduced that pattern so I think I'll just try to kill her off quickly.  It's nice to have a goal. 

I agree we leave out Sam and Dean on this list.

(edited)

++ Azazel (the only demon I thought was actually frightening)

-- Alastair

-- Lilith (ETA:  Oops -- originally took the points from Lilith, and originally *meant* to take points from Lilith, but then said accidentally that they were coming from Ruby. Sorry! This way the actual count won't change).

19 - Meg Masters
19 - Azazel
17 - Cain
15 - Crowley
15 - Abaddon
11 - Alastair
09 - Lilith
09 - Ruby

Edited by rue721
  • Love 1

++ Crowley -- so sue me, I love the limey bastard
-- Ruby