Type keyword(s) to search

The Playlist: Lip Sync Battle In The Media

I rarely use "epic", but Willie Geist vs. BravoAndy???  EPIC.

http://tvline.com/2015/06/22/lip-sync-battle-taraji-p-henson-terrence-howard-performance-video/

July 9 – Alison Brie vs. Will Arnett
July 16 - Justin Bieber vs. Deion Sanders
July 23- Andy Cohen vs. Willie Geist
July 30 - Victoria Justice vs. Gregg Sulkin  
August 6 - Abbi Jacobson vs. Ilana Glazer
August 13 – Iggy Azalea vs. Nick Young
August 20- Terrence Howard vs. Taraji P. Henson (two-part season finale)

Good news for all involved: Chrissy & John Legend have announced they are expecting. All good thoughts for them, esp since she has recently discussed her struggles with infertility. (no snark here)

However, am secretly hoping this means she will take an EXTENDED maternity leave and grant us a reprieve as colorful commentator!

• Love 2

Latest trailer for season 2.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMYto6cvRoA

The only two battles that I know of are JGL vs. Mackie and Tatum vs. Tatum.  Some good players though, Kaley Cuoco, CeeLo Green, Olivia Munn, Aguilera, Longoria, Joel McHale, Jim Rash, Shaq, and the return of Kevin Hart.  It looks like there's a Community battle between McHale and Rash, which looks hilarious, and a battle between Olivia Munn and Kevin Hart, which should be very one-sided. 

Crissy is still there, but instead of being the sex symbol, they've turned her into a running gag. 

Also, there looks to be a reunion of the Backstreet Boys, or at least some of them.

Latest trailer for season 2.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMYto6cvRoA

The only two battles that I know of are JGL vs. Mackie and Tatum vs. Tatum.  Some good players though, Kaley Cuoco, CeeLo Green, Olivia Munn, Aguilera, Longoria, Joel McHale, Jim Rash, Shaq, and the return of Kevin Hart.  It looks like there's a Community battle between McHale and Rash, which looks hilarious, and a battle between Olivia Munn and Kevin Hart, which should be very one-sided. 

Crissy is still there, but instead of being the sex symbol, they've turned her into a running gag. 

Also, there looks to be a reunion of the Backstreet Boys, or at least some of them.

It looked like Nick Carter and AJ at the very least help out model Gigi Hadid. And Christina Aguilera helps out Hayden Panterrie

I'm curious who do you think would win between Olivia and Kevin if it's so one sided lol?

Nov. 19th, Lip Sync returns for a holiday show featuring Anthony Mackie vs. Joseph Gordon Levitt.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yf_fj_fdJuU

I'm glad to see JGL step into the ring, he has a title to defend after all.  Looks to be a good matchup.  Hopefully, Emma Stone will come to the show as well.

Yes they NEED Emma Stone!!

I'm curious who do you think would win between Olivia and Kevin if it's so one sided lol?

I'd say that Kevin Hart wins it easily.  His last lip sync battle was against Jimmy Fallon AND Will Ferrell at the Super Bowl!  Kevin held his own against those seriously tough combatants.  Olivia Munn would have to break out some JGL-level big guns to do a battle like that.

I'd say that Kevin Hart wins it easily.  His last lip sync battle was against Jimmy Fallon AND Will Ferrell at the Super Bowl!  Kevin held his own against those seriously tough combatants.  Olivia Munn would have to break out some JGL-level big guns to do a battle like that.

Oh ok I figured Kevin Hart might be good at the lipsyncing lol but Maybe Olivia is real good as well. She's way better to look at lol but that don't matter

LSB TO GO LIVE FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER

New York, NY, August 24, 2016 – Spike’s EMMY®-nominated “Lip Sync Battle” is going LIVE for the first time ever on Sunday, September 11 at 8:00 pm with a must-see show featuring big-name celebrity Lip Sync Battle alums including John Legend, Olivia Munn, Terry Crews and more. “Lip Sync Battle: All-Stars LIVE” will be a one-hour special showcasing some of the show’s most popular and memorable past performers who will return for another chance at glory and the coveted Lip Sync Battle championship belt.  The winners will be decided by fans voting at home.