Type keyword(s) to search

Small Talk: Don't Fear The Conversation

• Start Topic

Yes..it's much free er there than here...like I said you can go into The Safe Hose room and talk about what ever you want..and there's always someone on...there's at least 36 people jst from outr group, so you'll need to learn who everyone is..but they will all come to you to say HI..plus Sammy has a list telling you who everyone is

I think I will go into FB and try to learn more. I think I will give it a try. This is stressful not being able to talk freely. There were so many things I wanted to say during Legion. But, i got in trouble last time CR and I talked out of line last week. OoohMaggie stated she had got a notice or remark about something she did too. 

(edited)

Nuihc. Someone asked about you. Hope you didn't take my reply wrong way. So sorry you're not well. Have a neuromuscular disease... poor health and I are close acquaintances. Hope you feel better. OoohMaggie says you've been a great help, and are super knowledgeable about computers.  Thanks for the sad TWD update. Take care!

Edited by Cherokee Rose
  • Love 1
(edited)
2 hours ago, Cherokee Rose said:

Sorry, Nuihc. Jingles asked me about you. Also sorry you're not well. Have a neuromuscular disease since my 20's... so, poor health and I are acquaintances. On meds too. Never sure if they're worse than the illness. lol. Hope you feel better. OoohMaggie says you've been a great help and are super knowledgeable about computers.  Thanks for the sad TWD update. Take care and get better!

that's fine. I have been poking around reddit a lot lately. You can talk about things there without repercussions and it is very very similar to a standard forum experience

Edited by 1 who Knocks-Nuihc
added quote

fyi: I ran into schmeisenberg on twitter last night while I was poking around a number of places while watching The Americans Finale. He convinced me to give the FB group from the old breaking bad days (baddicts) - you have to be invited which he did, and they use a private room there to talk about whatever. we were talking The Americans last night. I also spoke with Sam C in the walking dead fb group and found they do indeed have a private "room" there too. It's even named the safe hose just like the old AMC groups mis-spelling. If anyone wants info I will send a private msg with as many details as I can.

• Love 1
(edited)
5 hours ago, Cherokee Rose said:

Private Messages. Some AMC people (before forums closed) had expressed concern about security of private messages.

Just don't put personal info there. As for links to walking dead facebook, reddit, and other links? I wouldn't worry about it. I've never heard of anyone being concerned by pm's which is why I asked what it was. Thought it MUST be something else if people were concerned about it.

Edited by 1 who Knocks-Nuihc