Type keyword(s) to search

Small Talk: Don't Fear The Conversation

• Start Topic

CR, and I are still here. I don't know about Nexus. Told you how awful that feels to lose your wallet. We almost lost ours but found it. But, in the time between lost and found is mortifying. He needs to back track all his steps and check with places he was shopping etc.. 

Oh I bet that is what is happening, you aren't following us. Go up to the left hand corner of the page under search. Hit the drop down box. Type in Cherokee Rose when you see her avatar pick her name and go out to her page and follow her. Do the same for me. 

Private message is like an email system, but only between the person you email You can add people to the conversation. I'm just not sure how many. That is why I was trying to get us all in there so we could find out. 

yes, yes, we are on st, lol

I have an avatar now. Hershels talking head. An homage to a fellow talker, lol 

My page has Gods Eye on it, because he is always watching. 

Sammy's FB is the safest place to chat...I just don't like all the advertisements and notices and all kinds of Stuff..it's a bit distracting ,..overwhelming..but thee are separate rooms also

This system can be overwhelming. Lots of new stuff to learn, new rules. Yes, I'm rewatching. But, we can't chat movie stuff on here. Only small talk. We can private message each other. When CR and i pm there is a button to add additional person. We could see if we all can chat at once in pm.

I'm a show behind on the crossing. Why watch now. Do you watch Salvation? I didn't do S1, but thought of starting it.

WT, it wouldn't let me put link in the pm. Why I gave you name Walker bridge with profile photos so you'd know it was the right account. Did you try right clicking on the link, and having it open in another tab. Worked for me when I checked link.

Ladies, I'm going to call it a night. Jingles hope your son finds his wallet. Pray that someone found it and turned it in. Poor guy must just be sick over this. Hope all turns out well. CR I will catch up with you tomorrow sometime. I will try FB. Thanks for the chat. Have a great week, and stay frosty out there. 

No ..I'm notwatching Salvation either..My Favorite show of this season jusgt had it's finale Sunday..''The Good Fight''..Oh I LOVE that show!!..CBS All Acess...I also love ''The Hand Maids' Tale''..on HULU..it's suppose to be going to Net Work TV next year...so that would be Season 4..don't know how they'll work that out??

• Love 1