Type keyword(s) to search

Small Talk: Don't Fear The Conversation

• Start Topic

On 7/11/2018 at 5:57 PM, OoohMaggie said:

Uuuggghhh, losing to Croatia is just the worst, and yet again England collapse like a wet  pack of cards, honestly I give up??? 

So sad when I heard the news. I was so hoping England would take the win. But, you made it to the ball and you got to dance. With the team you have you can do it again. Make it to the ball, get your dance on, and walk away with the crown. 

Howdy Folks, 

Just a FYI for those who are in AMC Rewards program. On Sunday there is a pre-show before the FTWD premiere. The code word is worth 500 points, it's about time! So, let's meet up here to watch and chat, and earn those points. 

• Love 1
On ‎7‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 5:57 PM, OoohMaggie said:

Uuuggghhh, losing to Croatia is just the worst, and yet again England collapse like a wet  pack of cards, honestly I give up??? 

So sorry England lost, but they went much further than they've done for a long time. And broke their penalty kick jinx. It was an awesome World Cup. Lots of surprises, great plays, and the same old teams didn't win. I'm watching the FIFA Women's U-20 World Cup in France (for under age 20); and England is still in it. :) At least your team made the world cup... sigh... But, I guess there's the US women next summer. :)

3 minutes ago, raven said:

Oh thanks, I didn't know.

Edited by Cherokee Rose
spelling
  • Love 1
11 hours ago, Cherokee Rose said:

Is this the infamous shark-zombie scene? Thanks for enlightening me. I'd never heard of it.

I'm thinking the shark - zombie movie scene I am remembering was much shorter than the one you have posted, and in the version I saw, the shark "won" the fight.  

I do not remember the scene I saw showing the zombie biting the shark.

I just remember a scene where the zombie is walking along the sea floor and a shark comes by and bites it and swims off (maybe with the zombie still in its mouth) - and all this happens very quickly.

But this video you have posted is also entertaining.

And edit yet again: I don't think there is anything much cooler than a shark Vs. zombie fight.  LOL.

Edited by DrNowsWeightScale
6 hours ago, OoohMaggie said:

Lauren’s new film mile 22 hasn’t fared well on the review front, the upside is, those lower forms of life, ‘the critics’ have been leading the charge, which means I should enjoy it, whoopy doo!

We don't listen to the critics either. We decide what we like, or not. The worse movie we ever watched was Basket Case. It was about a guy who carried his deformed killer brother in a basket. Like a picnic basket he was so deformed. Of course, when the cops came for the killer they got the innocent brother because who the hell would think there was a deformed head with a pancake body killing peeps, lol............................................................. . It was so bad, but we couldn't stop watching, lol. 

Hi OoohMaggie!

Hope you're having a good summer! I watched the U-20 Women's World Cup Soccer, and England made it to the Semi-finals for the first time ever. They didn't make the finals, but in the Third Place game, they won... and by penalty kicks, no less. English soccer does seem to be getting better.

• Love 2
10 hours ago, Cherokee Rose said:

I watched the U-20 Women's World Cup Soccer, and England made it to the Semi-finals for the first time ever

Weather wise it’s been the best for a few decades, I’m afraid women’s football ‘soccer’ doesn’t get much attention at all here, do you have women’s football ‘not soccer’ teams over there?

Edited by OoohMaggie
  • Love 1