Type keyword(s) to search

2015 Tryouts and Training Camp Spoilers and Spoiled Speculations

bigskygirl
  • Start Topic

(edited)

Two questions:

1) Only five rookies have been cut so far, correct?  Colby, Rose, Emily, Madeline and Shelbi?

2)  When is squad photo set for?

Edited by Smplsimon

Five more cuts to go and squad photo is only a week away!

Taylor must be the Vivian/Callie this season (i.e., the one who never should have been picked in the first place, yet the season focuses on throughout only to cut at the last minute).

Who knows, they could have a "large" squad this season.

And also, I agree. I hope it isn't though. I'm kind of sick of her already and the show hasn't even aired. 

Cameos were just this week. Last season after cameos Mallory, Alexandra, Vivian and Chandler were all cut so they're about on track...

I'd be shocked if Taylor and Courtney made the squad.

(edited)

I'll lose respect for the DCC as a dance organization if they make it

Really? I don't really understand these kinds of comments about Taylor because from all the videos I've seen of her, her dancing seems fine. I thought her fan vote video was fine as well. It's one thing to not like her look, but I just don't see anything wrong with her dancing personally.

Courtney Johnson I know nothing about. All I've seen is her fan vote video, and that one was kind of a mess.

Edited by Oranaiche
  • Love 1

My issue with Courtney is she's not a good dancer and (in my opinion) is not very pretty at all (she makes Cassie Trammel look like she has full lips) so I am assuming she's there because she's friends with Sam Finglass which is unfair to a lot of more deserving girls.

My issue with Courtney is she's not a good dancer and (in my opinion) is not very pretty at all (she makes Cassie Trammel look like she has full lips) so I am assuming she's there because she's friends with Sam Finglass which is unfair to a lot of more deserving girls.

Couldn't agree more!

I'm sorry but Taylor's fan vote video is a mess.  Last year, they said Chandler looked like a chicken.  I kinda got what they were talking about with her and, well, Chandler has the same problem in that video.  I'm also turned off by the sheer number of selfies she takes.  Ugh!  Also, Taylor is VERY thick in the midsection -- if she makes it, that's an insult to all the girls who have been cut because of weight.  Here's her fan vote video: http://www.dallascowboys.com/video/2015/04/10/dcc-taylor-s

Really? I don't really understand this kind of comments about Taylor because from all the videos I've seen of her, her dancing seems fine. I thought her fan vote video was fine as well. It's one thing to not like her look, but I just don't see anything wrong with her dancing personally.

Courtney Johnson I know nothing about. All I've seen is her fan vote video, and that one was kind of a mess.

If her Instagram was public I'd post links to all of her clunky videos. I'm surprised they haven't cut her because of her job (dresses extremely revealing). She's not the wholesome "girl next door".

I'm sorry but Taylor's fan vote video is a mess. Last year, they said Chandler looked like a chicken. I kinda got what they were talking about with her and, well, Chandler has the same problem in that video. I'm also turned off by the sheer number of selfies she takes. Ugh! Also, Taylor is VERY thick in the midsection -- if she makes it, that's an insult to all the girls who have been cut because of weight. Here's her fan vote video: http://www.dallascowboys.com/video/2015/04/10/dcc-taylor-s

I agree! She's the same build as Kali!

I don't think Raylee was cut, I actually think this might be her in the photographers photo behind the scenes during cameo https://instagram.com/p/5NAlo3y-as/

I am hoping Taylor and Courtney get cut, I could also see Kat as well, I don't think any of those girls have a DCC face honestly.... I was sad to see Shelbi go, I don't think she was a great dancer but I think she could be powerful from her experience cheerleading.

I think they like how hard Taylor works and she is probably a very sweet girl and teammate.  We know those people often make it pretty far, even if they aren't the best dancer or have the look.  I have a feeling she will be the very last cut.

I think Courtney's cameo shots are going to be her make it or break it.  Friend of Sam or not, Kelli s so picky about 'the look.'  If Courtney doesn't look right I bet she'll be let go.

• Love 1

Maybe Taylor is the Morgan of two seasons ago and the Breelan of last year. Some girls seem to make it no matter what. I honestly don't know what most of the TCC's look like except for Robin because she stands out as a black person, Holly because you guys love her, Karen because I follow her, and Taylor because you guys hate her.

Maybe Taylor is the Morgan of two seasons ago and the Breelan of last year. Some girls seem to make it no matter what. I honestly don't know what most of the TCC's look like except for Robin because she stands out as a black person, Holly because you guys love her, Karen because I follow her, and Taylor because you guys hate her.

LOL This made me laugh..so true!! I still get the Amy's mixed up and all the dark haired girls look the same to me except Karen, who is a less-pretty version of Jessica Allison to me (not that she isn't pretty! but Jessica A was *gorgeous*) 

Not sure where to ask this...do they still have 'big sisters'?

If her Instagram was public I'd post links to all of her clunky videos. I'm surprised they haven't cut her because of her job (dresses extremely revealing). She's not the wholesome "girl next door".

I agree! She's the same build as Kali!

I'm surprised this isn't an issue since apparently you can't be a waitress

I think Courtney's cameo shots are going to be her make it or break it.  Friend of Sam or not, Kelli s so picky about 'the look.'  If Courtney doesn't look right I bet she'll be let go.

If they're going to cut her, they better do it soon. The DSIG auditions are next Saturday 7/25 in case she wants to go back to them.

If they're going to cut her, they better do it soon. The DSIG auditions are next Saturday 7/25 in case she wants to go back to them.

Since the final DCC squad will be announced next Friday, if she's cut, she'll have time to audition for DSIG if she wants to go back. But I seriously doubt she would. 

Since the final DCC squad will be announced next Friday, if she's cut, she'll have time to audition for DSIG if she wants to go back. But I seriously doubt she would.

WOW can't believe it's already (almost) here.  Any guesses as to how K&J will announce this year?  Trying to remember some of the ways they've done it in the past.

WOW can't believe it's already (almost) here.  Any guesses as to how K&J will announce this year?  Trying to remember some of the ways they've done it in the past.

They've done just about everything from putting it on the big screen at the stadium to waiting to tell them as they walked up to the photo. 

I guess maybe they haven't tried sky writing yet. ;)

• Love 3

I"m very glad to see that it seems Robin still is in TC! I thought her audition dane video was very strong.  In general, though, I know little of the TCCs, even if I'm learning some names of who gets cut, I still have no real idea who they are.  Getting very excited for the show to air and to watch the auditions!  They don't deviate much from the episode 1 formula, but I always love watching semis and finals.

• Love 2

They've done just about everything from putting it on the big screen at the stadium to waiting to tell them as they walked up to the photo. 

I guess maybe they haven't tried sky writing yet. ;)

Wonder if they'd wait so long as to tell them as they're arriving for the first game?  That'd be pretty bad!!!!!

I remember that for Loni and ?I can see her but can't remember the name, they got them in the kickline in the studio and said look to your right look to your left, now look at yourself in the mirror-you are looking at the next team!  I didn't like the one when they called them up to get the photos and then said these are the tickets to the next season-Jordan Chanley year.  Can we come up with some novel ways for them to announce it?  Sort of a buffet of ideas!

I remember that for Loni and ?I can see her but can't remember the name, they got them in the kickline in the studio and said look to your right look to your left, now look at yourself in the mirror-you are looking at the next team!  I didn't like the one when they called them up to get the photos and then said these are the tickets to the next season-Jordan Chanley year.  Can we come up with some novel ways for them to announce it?  Sort of a buffet of ideas!

That was Kelli Jo's year too, and I liked that season a lot.  The way of announcing the team was really nice too- not over the top, but not boring either.

(edited)

Loni, Kelli Jo, Natalie, and Candace all were sweating it out until the end in season 2. I think in most of the seasons the team was announced right at practice. There was one season (maybe 6?) when Kelli announced it and the girls didn't understand it at first. I think Kelli should announce it right at the beginning of the last night of TC. That would throw them for a loop.

Edited by MrsEVH

My least favorite was the year with all the Jordans.  They each had to come up and get their picture -- the one they took at finals -- and that picture was their "ticket" to the season.  Lame.  My favorite was the year Brandi Kilby and Jackie Bob made it.  Kelli gave a speech at the end of practice saying she needed to see some of them in her office, implying there were cuts, but then revealed that her page was blank and everyone made it.

• Love 2

Seasons 4 and 8 were announced on the practice fields

Season 7 was at the stadium on the jumbotron

Season 5 was right at the squad photo shoot

Seasons 1,2,3,6, and 9 were done at Valley ranch

Hahah that's great, I don't know many of the girls either except for the few that I love/hate. Karen is another I don't see as a DCC. Some of the girls seem to have gotten more glamorous as TC went on with new hair, makeup, etc and Karen still looks like a child who plays with her moms makeup and just loads a dark color on her lids and then a red clown ish lip. They love girls who can speak Spanish though, I don't think they've had one since Emily Claire.

(edited)

Just go to this twitter page and you'll see tons of pics of Taylor looking extremely cheap and trashy: https://twitter.com/TraxxasGirls

Such a terrible role model for a DCC.

And they didn't even want Danielle to be a waitress?..... But yeah, she definitely sticks out like a sore thumb when you compare her to the other girls who hold college degrees, masters degrees, and have jobs like Teachers, financial analysts etc Edited by Bailey3606
  • Love 1

Everyone seriously needs to leave the poor girl alone. None of us know her personally. So in the past she was involved with an organization that doesn't portray themselves modestly..ok. Maybe she made the decision to change some things around and join an organization that she can be proud of. None of us know the real reason. Obviously K and J are keeping her around for a reason and if Traxxas or whatever it's called was an inherent issue she would be gone

And talking about your opinion that you don't think she should make the squad is one thing...but when it crosses the line into hateful comments that could truly ruin her confident if she saw some of the comments on here.

We all have our opinions and that's fine but let's not rip her apart. She's obviously trying her best:)

• Love 3