Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E16: Conquer - Pre-Air Speculation and Live Chat

HalcyonDays
  • Start Topic

The only thing I know going in, is that FPP, Nicholas, and Pete need to die tonight.  Everyone else can keep breathing, if they want.

Watching Carol go Psycho and threaten Pete; as well being introduced to the Wolves is just icing on the cake.

• Love 9

Cool, I just caught a profound Daryl quote on the marathon:

Talking to Aaron about Buttons the horse (or was he?)

"The longer they're out there, the more they become what they really are."

• Love 4

Reg: But  why would you choose something that you think is loud and annoying?

Deanna: What better way to remember how we all felt about him?

Deanna: (At grave site,) Assholes to ashes, douche to dust...

Deanna: Are you a real cop? (Mumbling to self,) I really need to start screening these people better. I'll bet Eugene wasn't a real astronaut either.

**APPLAUSE**

• Love 3

I can't help but think that it will be highly unfair if I don't get to see any wolves.....

I'm no good at those image-thingys (hence why I call them "image-thingys"), but my current feeling is: If we don't get any Unfair Wolves...We Riot!

• Love 6

Re: Spoiler Above...They need 90 minutes for this??? Sounds like a regular episode.

ETA: Since there is no longer a "spoiler above" this post, I apologize for seeming spatially challenged / a crackpot.

Edited by paigow
  • Love 3

I'm no good at those image-thingys (hence why I call them "image-thingys"), but my current feeling is: If we don't get any Unfair Wolves...We Riot!

I was going to take a whack at the image -thingy but I got an alert that I "wasn't allowed to use that image extension on this community" Yikes!!!

Hey, I try to be good :) But it would have been sweet :(

• Love 3

Sorry, I didn't know that pic I posted was going to turn out so BIG!

No worries. *smile*  For some people it may be a pain in the butt, especially those who maybe are reading this on mobile or whatever. Either way, great pictures!

• Love 1

So, I'm probably going to have to wait until next season to really get the answers I'm looking for; re: the 'Unfair Wolves', but I am curious as to:

• did they themselves do the Wolves Not Far graffiti?
  • just when do they "'W' mark" the walkers (ie; before killing the person, between death and reanimation or after their already a walker?)
  • and just why do they like to hack up all the bodies/walkers??
Edited by iRarelyWatchTV36
  • Love 3

So, I'm probably going to have to wait until next season to really get the answers I'm looking for; re: the 'Unfair Wolves', but I am curious as to:

• did they themselves do the Wolves Not Far graffiti?
  • just when do they "'W' mark" the walkers (ie; before killing the person, between death and reanimation or after their already a walker?)

Yeah the graffiti thing makes me wonder, too. If they are showing up tonight, I feel they will be in before anyone has time to think, so I doubt the citizens themselves wrote it in Noah's little hamlet. It does seem like their MO, signing their work.

• Love 1

Yeah the graffiti thing makes me wonder, too. If they are showing up tonight, I feel they will be in before anyone has time to think, so I doubt the citizens themselves wrote it in Noah's little hamlet. It does seem like their MO, signing their work.

That's why I'm so curious.  Most people would see that graffiti and be like "so.  who cares!?".  Its a bit humorous in a way.  Its not like the 'Wolves' are a street gang or some other form of association that anyone would recognize from the pre-ZA days, so why would anyone give a crap about these 'Wolves'?

• Love 2

Daryl said that the events that transpired with the poor tree lady that he and Aaron found had just happened, right? She had the "W," and I think that she just became zombified when Daryl moved her head. Her eyes seemed clear (if I recall correctly) and then turned cloudy. So that would indicate pre-walker.

They like to hack up the bodies because they're super-swell people that we'd all love to hang with. Oops. I meant, we'd all love to hang them. From their feet, alive, dangling within Walker-height. Come this way, walkers. Yummy wolves not far.

• Love 4

That's why I'm so curious.  Most people would see that graffiti and be like "so.  who cares!?".  Its a bit humorous in a way.  Its not like the 'Wolves' are a street gang or some other form of association that anyone would recognize from the pre-ZA days, so why would anyone give a crap about these 'Wolves'?

Maybe leaving a message for others in their group they've gotten separated from?

• Love 3

Or! Maybe Morgan has been through and is leaving a message he thinks others will understand. He was looking at the tree marks in his brief scenes earlier...

Edited by morgankobi
  • Love 3

Maybe leaving a message for others in their group they've gotten separated from?

Or a warning to those annoying Jets & Sharks!  "Hey Bernardo, this gated community is Wolves turf now" Does this make Rick...Officer Krupke instead of Officer Friendly? 

• Love 5

Thank Gawd I baked too many desserts for Rosiedad's birthday dinner today. I've got two different kinds of brownies, cupcakes, and cookies to get me through this episode. I have a feeling I'll need it. 

Pass 'em around :)

• Love 5

^  {Ok, so I found I suck at trying to reply using my phone}

Ruh roh!  Remember, Rosejuliemom; the Wolves Not Far!  They might have a sweet tooth, and if you don't have enough to make them happy.......

• Love 1

HBO takes no prisoners.  They are airing that documentary on Scientology against TWD season finale and they started that documentary at 8:00.

Good try HBO but nothing preempts my live viewing of TWD.

• Love 5

^  {Ok, so I found I suck at trying to reply using my phone}

Ruh roh!  Remember, Rosejuliemom; the Wolves Not Far!  They might have a sweet tooth, and if you don't have enough to make them happy.......

Bring 'em on. I'll share with you guys, but the wolves have to get their cookies from Carol.

• Love 7

HBO takes no prisoners.  They are airing that documentary on Scientology against TWD season finale and they started that documentary at 8:00.

Good try HBO but nothing preempts my live viewing of TWD.

Honestly can't say I knew about or really care about the doc on HBO, but I agree. that nothing comes between me & TWD   {nothing non-life&death or familial obligations important, that is}

[my team was getting its ass handed to it last week, so my TWD wasn't pre-empted, even slightly]

Bring 'em on. I'll share with you guys, but the wolves have to get their cookies from Carol.

I'll bet the threat of tying them to a tree so walkers can devour them would be something they've never even imagined before either.... oh, wait.

• Love 3