Type keyword(s) to search

Promos and Sneak Peeks

aprilbabe
  • Start Topic

Sneaks for this weeks ep

http://www.hulu.com/watch/757881

http://www.hulu.com/watch/757886

Looks like Anika may be regretting her decision

This is awesome - so reminiscent of how on Dallas the Ewings could be at each other's throats, but the moment the family is threatened from outside, they all close ranks to defend against any and all threats - until the main danger has passed and one of them thinks they can use the situation to their own advantage, lol.

• Love 2

Definitely looks like the daughter isn't Jamal's (no shock), hope they still keep her though. She's better off with them.

To the bolded I don't know the Lyons are nuts like put hits out on people, shoot people in their eye balls, mommy and daddy issues, mental issues, pulling guns on rivals in the street etc.... Like yeah Olivia left her and that's wrong but I don't know if Lola is better off with the Lyons.

And I'm suprised Rhonda haven't thrown her hands up and bounced.

That kiss wasn't as hot as I hoped it would be. But that might be intentional with Malcolm holding back because she's the bosses wife. I'll have to see how rest of it plays out.

That was my exact thought. He just told her he needed to stay away so I think he's trying to restrain himself. 

(edited)

That would be damaging to her, having a "your granddad is your dad conversation." At least she'll stay on the show.

I hope they don't go there.  I am enjoying this show a lot but that seems a little too skeevy to me!

Edited by Fable

Yeah - but we were all speculating that it was Lucious' child...

Maybe he just paid Olivia to pretend it was Jamal's? But he surely looked nervous when Olivia popped up in the lobby.

The title of the next episode pretty much confirms that it's Lucious' s daughter.

Possible however I think that title is in referenced to Lucious and all of his sons in this epi

Based of that first look and promo who do you think gets shot?

The title of the next episode pretty much confirms that it's Lucious' s daughter.

I agree that it seems to point that way - but it might mean something else.

I just kinda wish it meant something else - because most of us called that about Lucious when the episode aired. Danny Strong needs to do more work to be surprising in his soapiness because folks practically grew up on soaps - we've seen it all. Those old soapy "surprises" aren't surprises anymore.

I think the title has a more general meaning, we see from the promo he's meddling in Hakeem's relationship, plus he had ulterior motives for having Rhonda sign the 48 hour hold papers meddling on Andre's and what ever he masterminded with Jamal & Raven.

• Love 1

Ohhhh LAWD!!! I cannot wait until next week! I have a meeting at 8pm - that junk BETTER be over at 8:59pm SHARP. I will so drop off, lol.

Arrange for someone to call you at 8:30. Take the call and say "Hello? I'm in a meeting right now. I have to call you back" then pause and say really loud " WHAT???? OH NO!!! Okay, Okay, I'm leaving right now. Do not leave the house!!!!". Then tell everyone you have to leave right now. Grab your stuff and go, go, go. ;-)

• Love 5

So im thinking. Lucious may very well be the father of Lola, but there has to be more to the story than that just by looking at Reg. Who is he was why is he taking hostage?. He seems too angry to  just robbing them, he seems genuinely upset and taking out revenge. He gotta factor into the story somehow.

• Love 1

Maybe Olivia originally told Reg that he was the father and now he's there looking for the answers that the audience has been asking for these past few weeks: who is this child's daddy? Some dudes may not want to marry any of the mothers, but they do really want to be and are a father. If Lola was "all he had," then somebody gonna have to pay.

I do love how Cookie spots something is wrong from the beginning, but Lucious has been living so long on those tree lined streets that he can't pick up on the real thugs like he used to. Then again, maybe he never could and that's why she was the one slangin' and he was sitting in the car with the kids.

• Love 3

Andre looks like he's fighting a lot of people this episode, Cookie looks like she's running from him too.

It kinda looks like she's running towards something or someone and he holds her back.

• Love 1

It kinda looks like she's running towards something or someone and he holds her back.

Yeah its the same outfit w/ that scene where Anika grabs her hair. She was running to get to Kitty. lol 

(edited)

I put this in the  music thread but it can go here too. Two songs from the finale

This one is a remix of What the DJ Spins by Hakeem and Jamal

http://www.complex.c...m_medium=social

This one is Jamal and Lucious

I just realized at the beginning of the song Jamal says do a little Hustle when we rock the  Flow and Lucious says whoop the trick. Nice call back to hustle and flow

http://www.eonline.c...-jam-listen-now

Edited by aprilbabe
  • Love 1

Good lord! She sat in jail for 17 years when she could have gotten out in less than five! And Lucifer stopped coming to see her and divorced her! Man, *punching the air* I don't know what to say about that except Lucifer deserves a big dose of karma and Cookie deserves...Denzel. lol

• Love 2

Good lord! She sat in jail for 17 years when she could have gotten out in less than five! And Lucifer stopped coming to see her and divorced her! Man, *punching the air* I don't know what to say about that except Lucifer deserves a big dose of karma and Cookie deserves...Denzel. lol

So wrong, but I understand why she didn't snitch, I know part of it was loyalty and love for Lucious. But if she snitched she still woudve gone to prison for a few years, Lucious would have been in prison and their kids would have no parents, probably become ward of the state and be seperated. And I dont think it all that easy to just come back and pick up  your kids after being in prison for a couple years, plus they still would've been in hood.  But damn Lucious did her wrong.

I still don't want her to snitch though. I just don't like the idea of it, beside what does she know?  lucious confessed to murder while sleeping?? I doubt that would hold up in court. I fully believe Empire does in deed become public, that is what she worked for and her kids legacy, Lucious getting arrested just after an IPO would be detrimental for the company. I hope she's a better business woman than that.

• Love 1