Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E13: A Little Devil Complex (2)

WendyCR72
  • Start Topic

Firehouse 51 enlists Intelligence to help corner the arsonist they believe killed Shay.  Additional info: 
Additional clues about Shay's death emerge. Meanwhile, Severide faces an old foe; Shay's sister arrives, inspiring the firehouse members to reflect on her life; Otis' grandmother relocates; and Boden sets out to help his dying father (Richard Roundtree).

I am mid episode. But had to pop in to state "they REALLY want us to hate Gabby, yes?" I mean, the convo with Antonio!?! Wtf?

Yeah! Her, blaming Antonio.. so annoying. They made us hate Gabby. I m sick of seeing her everywhere lol

I just feel like Chicago PD is better than Chicago fire now:-( even if I prefer the fire haha Erin is the best

• Love 1

I have been neutral on Gabby until a few episodes ago but was I wrong to hope that she met her end in this episode.

Nah, they'd never kill Gabby. She hasn't become the chief yet.

But on the Chicago PD topic:

- Pratt tricked everyone again. And I'd very much like to hear more about her mother.

- Erin and Jay keep being adorable without taking the center stage (IMO). Keep it up show. But I'm sure the show will add drama soon enough.

- shooting the arsonist actually made him drop the lighter to the pool of gasoline. So, produced the outcome he wanted... and wasn't the wisest move ever. True, Gabby caught it (naturally).

Now I'm thinking of a scene where the arsonist just keep on droping lighters and matches down the elevator, and Gabby has to catch them all... (There was an old Nintendo game similar to that I think)

• Love 1

I do not watch Chicago Fire but that Gabby character bugged the hell out of, her interactions with Antonio. So I definantly will not watch Chicago Fire if she is prominent. I also thought Erin and Jay were cute together without being one the top, yeah I'm looking at you Burgess & Ruzek!

• Love 1

I also hated that Gabby was fairly prominent in this PD episode. I have no idea what TPTB see in her since all of the comments I read would really prefer much less of her. This show needs to feature better actors and better characters (which they certainly have) and make Gabby fade into the background rather than continuing to give her a prominent role in not just Chicago Fire but now in Chicago PD as well.

I have FINALLY caught up with both seasons and can comment!

I am so madly in-love with this show!

Al is hands down my favorite character!  

I am not big on the crossover episodes as I do not watch Chicago Fire.  Still, it was enjoyable.  Even though I know nothing of Gabby, I found her to be annoying and horrid.  How she spoke to her brother was absurd.

Kind of wish they would kill Burgess off though.  She is the only character I don't like.  Don't get me started how they paired her with the hottest guy!  She needs to go.

ETA:  Did they ever explain what happened to the original Commander?  

Edited by TheHappinessHotel