Type keyword(s) to search

Small Talk: Full Of Schitt

• Start Topic

The Small Talk topic is for:

• Introductions
  • Off-topic chatter
  • Having virtual tea with forum buddies

This is NOT a topic for actual show discussion. When you want to talk about the show:

1. Figure out the nature of the topic you want to talk about
  2. Look for an existing topic that matches or fits
  3. If there is NOT an existing topic that fits, CREATE ONE!

Examples of topics that populate show forums include (but by no means are limited to):

• Character topics
  • Episode topics
  • Season topics
  • Spoiler topics
  • Speculation topics
  • In the Media topics
  • Favourite X topics
  • ...you get the idea

Happy trails beyond Small Talk!

I miss this show so much. When does the new season start, for heaven's sake? I'm going to have to do a S1 rewatch to tide me over.

Over the holidays, one of my sons-in-law kept working the phrase "high-quality cosmetics" (with perfect Catherine O'Hara over-pronunciation of the Ts) into the conversation just to make me laugh. That helped a bit.

• Love 1

Hm, are you sure? It finally occurred to me to go to Pop TV's website, and there they give the return date as March 16.

Sorry. In Canada it's starting up on CBC Jan. 12th.  I'm guessing States wise you will have to wait till March 16th. 

I just looked at some of the titles of threads and it seemed quite funny to me.  For example:

Small Talk: Full of Schitt  -  Talking Schitt  -  Schitt Hits the Fans

I know that some people will find this kind of stuff offensive. But it just seems so juvenille and harmless to me that I'd like to propose a few more. Here are some more.  Please feel free to add more if you know any more!

Schitt-Eating Grin - As Close as Stink on Schitt - A Crock of Schitt - Crock full of Schitt - In Deep Schitt - Schitting Bricks

Beat the Living Schitt out of Someone - Chicken Schitt - Bull Schitt - Horse Schitt - Goat Schitt - Jack Schitt - Pig Schitt

Rat Schitt - Yack Schitt - Dip Schitt - Fuck Schitt - Fuckin' Schitt - Do Bears Schitt in the Woods - Don't Schitt where you eat

Eat Schitt - Schitt Happens - Full of Schitt - Get your Schitt Together - Have a Schitt-Fit - No Schitt - Don't Know Schitt from Shinola

Schitt a Brick - Schitt or get off the can - Schitt out of luck - Schitt Faced - Schitt List - Shoot the Schitt - The Schitts

As thick as Schitt - A Schitt Stirrer - A Bad Schitt - On the Schitt list - Crock of Schitt - Full of Schitt - Schitt for brains - Hot Schitt

Kick the Schitt - Little Schitt - Piece Schitt - Give a Schitt - Scare the Schitt out of someone - Schitt Bricks - Schitt on a shingle

Schitt or get off the pot - Schitt bag - Stir the Schitt - Tough Schitt - Load of Schitt - Scared Schittless - Can't remember Schitt

Diddly Schitt - Dumb Schitt - Give a Schitt - A pig in Schitt - Holy Schitt - in deep Schitt - knock the Schitt - No Schitt Sherlock

Pile of Schitt - Take a Schitt

Edited by LauraAnders
  • Love 1

Is anyone watching Pure on cbc? It's just a miniseries, but it's good. About Mennonites in Ontario that get pulled into drug trafficking.

It'a beautifully shot, and it's interesting to see their way of life, though I don't know how realistic it is.

The first two eps I enjoyed, but 3 is where I got really into it.

If anyone is watching and knows the song over the end credits of ep 3 would love to know!

I started watching Hot Date and kept seeing the commercial for this show. 

About a week and a half ago, I binge watched Schitt's Creek. I could not stop laughing. The writing is outstanding and the actors are fantastic. 

I can't wait for season four. 

• Love 3

Just figured out how to watch the latest season on my tv, and I got a laugh out of how my Amazon tablet would perk up when someone would refer to "Alexis".  It didn't happen every time, but there was one episode that I kept starting by mistake, where David says something like "Alexis, would you mind telling your phone to (bleep) off" and it was really struggling to parse that.  Hopefully they didn't order anything for me.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, slowpoked said:

Gosh, I've been wanting to watch Ted Lasso for awhile now! But I only have an Iphone and I find it really hard to watch on a small screen. There are a lot of stuff I want to watch on Apple TV, but can't.

29 minutes ago, SoMuchTV said:

taking to small talk...

Okay, I tried to move my response but somehow I deleted it.  I was just trying to say, assuming you have Apple TV access (maybe through a free trial with a new phone) - if you have chromecast or a smart tv or a fire stick, you should be able to cast from your phone to the TV.  And if you have a laptop or desktop, you should be able to log into your Apple TV account and watch from there.  Even on a tiny screen, Ted's worth checking out.

Edited by SoMuchTV

If you haven't seen it yet, I highly recommend Heartstopper on Netflix. It reminds me of the David/Patrick storyline from Schitt's Creek and I think anyone who enjoys one would enjoy the other. It's only 8 episodes so far!

• Useful 1
1 hour ago, Meedis said:

Totally bummed that Netflix is taking Schitt's Creek off their streaming list on Oct 2nd.    I'm giving it one more watch before it goes away.  

Damn.  Thanks for the heads-up; I'd been meaning to do a re-watch (I've only seen it once), but have so many other things I want to watch for the first time it was pretty far down my mental list.  I will now move it to a top slot.

• Like 1

A local Chicago station has been playing the series two eps at a time at 10 pm M-F. It's my daily decompress. I've lost count of the number of times they've cycled through every season. Not sick of it yet (albeit, some episodes may get a pass on the upteenth airing🤣)

• Like 1

Well, since Schitt's Creek is moving to Hulu Oct 3rd, I'm finally signing up for Hulu. I really didn't want to, but I can't lose Schitt's Creek, then I saw The Americans went there from Prime so it's fine.