Type keyword(s) to search

S25: Amazing Race Season Finale Party

• Start Topic

Hello Everyone!!

I know we are all saddened that TARcon is no more.

But going forward, the TAR FINALE PARTY will continue!

This is a personal INVITE for this season's Finale Party for all the fans who love and support the show and cannot quite yet imagine not watching with  your TAR friends.

Event: TAR 25 Finale Party

Date: Friday December 19, 2014

Place: LA area

This is a BY INVITATION ONLY event. For security reasons the details can only be shared privately. There is no charge except for your own food and drink.

If you would like to be added to the guest list, please email me at TAR25FinaleParty@gmail.com and I will provide more info re location/hotel info/other activities. Please also feel free to pass this info on to any of our former TARcon friends who you believe might want to attend. 

If you do wish to RSVP, Please include a real name as it will appear on the ID you will use to check in for each guest. But let me know who you are please? I still best know some of you by your user names!

The space IS limited, so if you want to come, please do RSVP soon. This event will be well attended so we could reach a space limit at any time.

Looking forward to seeing you all!!

Special thanks to David for allowing us to share the Invite here.

• Love 2

Oh, how I'd like to come!  But, I just checked flights, and: $2,480 airfare alone, which I can't really afford right now.  Plus, I don't think I'd be able to buy enough US$ on the black market in two weeks for general spendies...   So, I have to regretfully decline.  But, please have a good time, and pass on my regards to anyone who might remember me from my few, but cherished TARCons, and give my congratulations to the Dentists, who will obviously win.  (I am unspoiled, but the writing has been on the wall since the end of leg#1.)

And of course, all my love and best wishes to you, for the holidays to come.

Thanks Netfoot! We were a bit surprised at the very late Finale date this time, most of us thought it would be the 12th. So please excuse the lateness of the invite. This is definitely a more challenging date.

I know many people will be unable to travel so close to the holidays. But for anyone who can, or for our West Coast friends shouting "YES!!" I look forward to seeing you all! Don't forget to email the above address for full details!!

• Love 1

Oh how I wish TARCon still existed.  I think this season's cast would be an absolute blast to party with.  I probably would have been able to swing it even on short notice if it was a gathering in NYC, but definitely not across the country.  Hope you folks have a blast and post pictures and stories, even if its just fellow fans, which is still awesome.

• Love 2

What TheRabbi said. I probably could've had a month's notice, and I still don't think I could afford it. If anybody has plans for the NYC area, even if it winds up being small, I'll be game to go. It's too kickass a season not to celebrate, you know?

• Love 1

For anyone attending, and also interested, Survivor will be having their finale that week also. They usually stay at the Sheraton by LAX the night before, if you want to book a room there, there's a good chance you can party with the entire group.

Ack! Why did I not see this until now? Boo. I'm in Orange County and could have made it. Dezbot and I helped throw several other West Coast TARcons, and always had a blast. Looking forward to stories and pictures!