Type keyword(s) to search

Undercover Agents: The Cast in Other Roles.

Trini
  • Start Topic

My younger sister flipped on the 1993 The Three Musketeers today. I had completely forgotten that COD was in it and nearly choked with laughter.

Just out of curiosity, I looked up photos of him in The Three Musketeers - I share the laughter:)

• Love 2

Look at this still from an ECO film in 2001 (I think)! lol And he was in the second Dumb and Dumber movie.

Mean_People_Suck_screenshot.jpg

45 minutes ago, AveMaria30 said:

Looks like Peter/Nate got another role. Good for him 

Awww, I'm going to miss Nate even if he did show up only once in a while (but like you say, good for him). ;-)

Edited by 123BP
On 5/15/2016 at 5:57 AM, Just Here said:

Just caught a Kindergarten Cop airing on TBS, which features Linda Hunt as the elementary school principal, but also, much more prominently, Pamela Reed (Deek's Mom) as Arnold Schwarzenegger's cop partner.

OMG, Linda sounds the same--even if she looks a little different--and Pamela sounds exactly the same--and looks pretty much the same, too. the ladies have aged well.

58c4112837064_LindaHunt.jpg.21120389320efab9ee26ae660f5e5e2f.jpgLinda Hunt in "The Year of Living Dangerously" Great acting job!

And when ECO was a "teen idol" eric_christian_olsen_1215287286.jpg.9fc26a521f1ce2a31410251824117269.jpg

So cute!

It's hard to find pics of Daniela in other films/TV shows, but those would be fun!

15 hours ago, enoughcats said:

Most memorable brief (heh, heh)  "Callen" sighting: Two and a Half Men.  As Charlie's friend "An Old Flame with a New Wick, back in 2004.

That was a funny episode! I love to see actors in roles that aren't "typical" for them. I haven't seen LL much, but would love to see him play a really different character--gay or a thug (like Denzel)--and ECO as a Ted Bundy type.

Edited by 123BP
  • Love 1

Oh, I'd love to see ECO as a charming psychopath!  That's an awesome casting suggestion!  Mark Harmon, of the mothership, played Ted Bundy years ago is a terrific two part television movie called "The Deliberate Stranger."  It's been years since I saw it, but I still remember how all-out creeptastic he was.

Daniela Ruah started her career in Portugal, and notably won the Portuguese version of Dancing with the Stars!  I've looked at some of the clips on YouTube, and she's pretty terrific.  Here's an example:  

Here's another Daniela Ruah clip that I love -- Things that sound better when you say them in Portuguese:

For some reason, I think it's really sexy to hear people you usually hear speaking English be fluent in another language.  And yes, I have spent time combing YouTube for Roger Federer doing interviews in French and Swiss-Deutsch :)

On 3/11/2017 at 3:53 PM, mtmjr said:

notably won the Portuguese version of Dancing with the Stars!

As a red head?  The darker hair makes for a much more sultry look that suits who I have come to expect her to be. 

25 minutes ago, Samantha84 said:

Congratulations Eric C. Olsen. PS: Nurses synopsis is interesting and something I'd watch. Four women as leads? A plus.

I don't get it. The other two shows already existed and are being remade in the US. Did he buy the premises of the shows in other countries and sold them to CBS? 

On 9/16/2018 at 10:15 PM, crowsworks said:

Didn't ECO play a surfer in a film with Mark Harmon?

Haven't seen Surfer Boys, but loved this comment about it on imdb: "I would rather nail gun my tongue to a 2x4 than sit through this one again." lol

21 hours ago, Beatrice said:

I don't get it. The other two shows already existed and are being remade in the US. Did he buy the premises of the shows in other countries and sold them to CBS? 

Maybe his production company bought the rights to the shows to develop them in the US. Totally uninterested in another medical show, but the other sounds interesting (might see if I can find the Canadian show online). This shouldn't take a lot of effort on his part since neither show's an original concept and he's not doing any writing/acting for either.

On 3/10/2017 at 7:42 PM, 123BP said:

OMG, Linda sounds the same--even if she looks a little different--and Pamela sounds exactly the same--and looks pretty much the same, too. the ladies have aged well.

One of my all time favorite movie lines "I am his seeester Ursula." in a perfect imitation of Arnold.