Type keyword(s) to search

Royal Imposters: The Cast in other Roles

PinkRibbons

Couldn't think of a wittier name for the thread so I went with the idea from Three Queens about actors pretending to be the Royals. I'm totally open to any other ideas!

Anyway, I'm not sure how well this is known, but apparently Toby Regbo was the (uncredited) young Albus Dumbledore in Deathly Hallows, Part 1!

9eca0579gw1ea6dpnowc6j20du0dmdgb.jpg

Edited by PinkRibbons

Hm.  Didn't know that.  But Torrence Combs (Bash), as probably many know, was on The Tudors as Thomas Culpepper, aka the guy that Katherine Howard had an affair with, which led both of them to losing their heads.  And, of course, Alan Van Sprang (Henry) was also on (I think) the last season of the Tudors as Sir Francis Bryan.  He's nearly as much fun there as he was here.  But only nearly.

MTV Canada has been showing old episodes of Degrassi: The Next Generation. There was a guy who had a bit part in a few episodes that I thought looked really familiar but couldn't place, so I looked him up and it turns out it was Leith.

I'm new, hope it's ok I chime in. Ep 19 of season 2 we see Agent Pendrell from the X Files reporting to Catherine as someone named Edmund.

I still can't get over sweet Anne of Green Gables being the conniving queen Catherine.