Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E03: Four Walls And A Roof - Pre-Air Speculation and Live Chat

halgia
  • Start Topic

This thread is for chatting about the episode before and during its original airing. After it airs, switch to the main episode threads. In terms of the book talk / no book talk split, please spoiler-tag any references to the comics.

• Love 3

Hello peeps. First time ever we see an ep live! How exciting! However, not looking forward to commercials. Well, you take the good, you take the bad, you take 'em both and then you have the facts of life. Harrumph. Oh yes, today is my son's 3rd birthday and he skipped his nap so went to bed super early (totally not my fault) but nice to not have toddler-interruptness.

• Love 3

Omg my dvr didn't record the first three minutes.... started at Gareth saying "we almost caught the Grey haired bitch that killed my mother" please cliff notes version of what he said before that! Can't believe this happened!

I don't get the logic of tainted meat.  Everyone is and its beyond the point where everyone doesn't know that.  Once people start killing people instead of just the zombies, you've got to know everyone turns.

Yeah I kinda don't understand why it's okay to get walker blood splashed in your eye and face and mouth but if you cook a living person who has been bit it's bad for you?

Oooh! A scarlet letter A on the church. That's not a good thing. Wait .. .this is the Termites ... Maybe that's their Health Dept. rating for the foodpeople inside?

Edited by lulee
  • Love 5

kj4ever - I don't think you missed much. Gareth was just saying how women taste better because of their extra layer of fat. He mentioned Sasha and said pretty people taste better.

Except that its a thousand time creepier to watch them eat Bob once you've had concrete confirmation that they are eating Bob.

• Love 1

Omg my dvr didn't record the first three minutes.... started at Gareth saying "we almost caught the Grey haired bitch that killed my mother" please cliff notes version of what he said before that! Can't believe this happened!

Allrighty, Gareth tells Bob how they like to eat women best because of the tenderizing effect of the extra layer of fat "for childbearing" and Gareth says even the skinny ones have it "like that girl Sasha" (he knows her name too, and Rick's name) and how the guys he's with almost got Carol. He said stuff about evolving and devolving from Terminus to being hunters.

• Love 1

I don't get the logic of tainted meat.  Everyone is and its beyond the point where everyone doesn't know that.  Once people start killing people instead of just the zombies, you've got to know everyone turns.

There's been speculation that the virus is dormant until the person dies, then it is a live virus. Being bitten would infect you with the activated-live virus.

• Love 1