Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E00: We Love You to DeAth (Halloween Special)

I don't believe one thing that comes out of Marlene King's mouth but I did enjoy this special last night, especially the flashbacks and what the actors (the current cast and those that have been killed off) thought of them.

And I literally lol'd when Ian snuck up behind Shay near the end and scared her. Hee!

• Love 1

If marlene lied about that one, there will be serious consequences hahaha. 

Also, lucy, I WISH ezra and aria were romeo and juliette because then they'd both be dead. 

Loved all the parts about mona :( still can't believe they killed her. 

• Love 3

I imagine that we will find out who Big A is at the end of season 6 and then season 7 will be when the girls find out.

Yes, the last shot of season 6 will be Big A, probably the following mid season finale will be the girls getting clued in and season 7 will be bringing them to justice

I imagine that we will find out who Big A is at the end of season 6 and then season 7 will be when the girls find out.

I could have sworn I read somewhere that the Liars will find out who A is but the AUDIENCE won't know, which I think is a unique way to go. I have no idea if it's true, though.

• Love 1

Eh...the special was a sweet gesture and all but I thought it was pretty meh overall. I would much rather have watched something focused on the show itself (be it the clothes, the sets, the actors, the characters, the crew, etc.) than the fans

My favorite part was when the actors' whose characters have died spoke about the experience of being written off the show. It was unexpectedly hilarious.

Is it just me or this hiatus has been feeling longer than all the others? It always seemed to me like PLL was on all year long and we were pretty spoiled when in comparison to other shows, especially like the ones in HBO or the british ones. Maybe it's the lack of a Halloween episode...I can't wait for the Christimas' episode. It seems so far away still though...

Edited by cuddlingcrowley

I could have sworn I read somewhere that the Liars will find out who A is but the AUDIENCE won't know, which I think is a unique way to go. I have no idea if it's true, though.

Isn't that kind of what they did with Shana? We knew that Ezra knew and the girls found out but the audience didn't know until she died. I think it works better the other way around because the audience is in suspense when they watch that person interact with the girls on screen.

I might be naive but I get the feeling we'll find out about A at the end of S5. The Liars will spend 2 seasons trying to convince every one else while having filler storylines that affects their knowledge of who A is.

Nah I'm giving the writers to much credit.

Guest Accused Dingo

Its possible WE will find out before the Liars do and the finsl season will be the final battle for all the marbles.

I enjoyed this special.  It's always fun listening to actors talk about their characters, and the Liars all seem to get along well in real life.  Watching this special has made me remember some of the earlier episodes and consider getting the boxed set at some point.

I never knew that they try to incorporate an 'A' into every episode either.  

I'm expecting this kind of ending

As if a switch had been turned, as if an eye had been blinked, as if some phantom force in the universe had made a move eons beyond our comprehension, suddenly, there was no A! There was no Red Coat, no Black Widow, no thing called "A" to be followed. There was nothing in Rosewood but the puzzled girls of courage, who suddenly found themselves alone with shadows and darkness and perverts!