Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
SilverStormm

American Dad

"Oh god, it's one of the ones where they're friends." Boy that explains so much. But I loved Stan and Jeff pretending to be frontiersmen. Man, the reveal that they were camping in the backyard was perfect. And Rogu was there! He ate his sister. And I love that Klaus hates Rogu (and Stan loves him).

"You got Rogu'd."
"Every freaking time!"

I thought Rogu was great in this.

I LOVE Francine and the PBS Bang List. "You know that Fred Rogers can get down." I also loved Francine's Cheers parody song. So apparently Francine DOES go wild, one happy hour at a time.

Tuttle got a mention in passing!

I love that Irish currency is in McBucks.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Spartan Girl said:

Rogu sightings! Maybe he should just replace Roger.

He ate his sister!

• Like 1
  • Laugh 1

23 hours ago, Galileo908 said:

I LOVE Francine and the PBS Bang List.

This is just the random and insane shit that I like about the show. 

I was going to ask if Franny's song was Cheers. 

I can totally buy Franny going to the airport bar to unwind, and that she knows more about marriage. 

GREAT Frontier joke. 

Tampoons. 

Nice callback to the van. 

Edited by ganesh
  • Like 2

Episode 12:

"Stompe le Monde"

Stan inherits money from an uncle's estate after the uncle passes away, and he decides to use the money to buy the rights to a Broadway production.

Airs July 1, 2019.

The Smiths trashing Sonic to "MmmBop" made me laugh so hard I couldn't breathe.

• Like 1

My uncle just died and it turns out I'm his beneficiary for his IRA so this is certainly timely.

I love it when the entire family goes full stupid, like buying a 10 pack of leather jackets for a NYC trip. And to not hire a director for a production of Stomp and going town to town scamming people. God, I LOVED the Smith's adventures in New York. I love that Steve's girlfriend was fifty but LOOKED fifty-seven.

"There's only one Chelsea Handler and she's a goddess!"

Of course Tuttle not only auditions for Stomp, he's on the poster. 

Buckle auditioning over the phone is the hardest I've laughed at this show in a while. "STOMP! STOMP! STOMP! CLAP! CLAP! BROOM! BROOM! BROOM! TRASH CAN LIDS! BROOOOM!"

Roger sticking hanging off the van with his dick in the gas tank is now one of my favorite images from this show.

• Laugh 1

Episode 13:

"Mom Sauce"

Steve’s life is turned upside down when Snot gets rich after his mom starts selling a new dipping sauce. Klaus, Stan, Roger and Jeff become mall fashion show models.

Airs July 8, 2019.

God, I LOVED the entire bit with Roger's thought bubble.

Apparently going to any Orange Julius and asking for it "Julius Style" gets you a big bowl of fried chicken gizzards.

Snot's Mom's Mom Sauce is such a great name, it's right up there with "Stan's Food Restaurant." Yeah, it's totally just like "Ice Ice Baby" over "Under Pressure"...it's just better. The fact that it was just Newman's Own Ranch dressing was such a great reveal.

"One plus one equals...you poor!" Love Principal Lewis.

I love that all the guys became frail for a fashion show and nobody noticed.

• Like 2

Interesting that Barry is now the voice of reason among Steve's friends. Did the writers just run out of good lines for Toshi?

Roger's thought bubble was a hilarious sight gag. As was Snot's mom trying to shank Steve. And Klaus with the "spank-mag."

Roger, Jeff, and Stan being anorexic models was nasty.

Of course Francine lies about all her stuff being homemade.

Last week was still my favorite episode of the season.

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, Spartan Girl said:

Roger's thought bubble was a hilarious sight gag. As was Snot's mom trying to shank Steve. And Klaus with the "spank-mag."

NO DAYS OFF!

• Like 2

The anorexic look was creepy but good artwork. I like that Hayley was not having any of it. 

I didn't think for a second that Franny made her own dressing either. I like the pizza place was called Pizza Overlord. 

I liked the bit of Klaus being Stan's secret valet. Other than that, I thought both the main and B plots were stupid. Of course Roger would screw Stan over the second he got into the ham club. And of course he'd be poisoning the hams too.

• Like 1

"Greg The Egg? I can scare him."

I'm all over Ham Club. I'd kill for slightly better ham. And trips to Six Flags. But where was the Hambulance?!

I loved Francine's whole plot on scaring Greg.

"Those bones look broken. I suggest you get to Maine immediately."

Edited by Galileo908
  • Like 1