Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E11: Gators And Haters

• Start Topic

I wouldn't discuss my legal or financial problems with anyone either, except maybe my parents and siblings. That's between my husband and me and nobody else's business. Being on a reality show it was going to come out eventually but IMO Tre had no obligation to discuss this with Jac or Dina before it became public.

Teresa had no obligation to share but by the same token she had no business selling her stories and demeaning her co-stars in the process to make some money. If she wants people like Jacqueline or Dina's support I do think she has a duty to share with them a public filing.  I am on board about not speaking about legal problems with anyone but your attorney.  Families are not within the scope of privilege. 

• Love 1

I wouldn't discuss my legal or financial problems with anyone either, except maybe my parents and siblings. That's between my husband and me and nobody else's business. Being on a reality show it was going to come out eventually but IMO Tre had no obligation to discuss this with Jac or Dina before it became public.

But this doesn't really fly here, since Teresa wasn't exactly staying quiet about her legal problems when she "opened up" to the tabloids (a/k/a for a fee).

Plus, if Teresa was a good friend, I wouldn't say she has an obligation to tell me anything, but I would certainly question her realness. Or my value to her as a friend.

• Love 2

I agree.  Dina was maybe sympathetic towards Nicole and Jim's insistence on outing Bobby's infidelity and lack of a proposal.  I think Dina has lived it and would not wanted it on TV.  It hurts to be humiliated.  Dina had a short sweet answer on Twiiter: "Plus, I was drunk."

I find it annoying when people circle in on a single company and start applying the pressure for commitment.  I thought Bobby did the right thing by removing himself after Jim started down the path he was going.  I do think Nicole is emotionally immature-stupid may have been harsh but she comes off as such teenybopper.  Her- 'when you see a man you know you are going to spend the rest of your life with him', was pure drivel.  Big words in front a group of people  the majority of whom have been divorced.

We don't know if or how much Nicole has nagged, intimated, and hinted to Bobby that she is desperate to get married.  To me Nicole was playing off of what Jim said to get under Bobby's skin and push his button on that issue. No man wants his woman to do that to him in public. She should have kept her damn mouth shut or said something that supported their relationship and then addressed it privately with Bobby. With Jim being a bitch and Nicole adding to it Bobby had enough and removed himself, and then he had  Nicole running after him when he wanted to be alone. I don't blame Bobby for walking away nor for calling Nicole stupid. It was stupid of her to demean him in front of others especially in front of Jim, especially when there was tension already and it was escalating..

She played her matrimonial cards, maybe for the umpteenth time at a very stressful time for Bobby . He said she was stupid ,I believe he meant she was stupid for doing it.

Anyway, that's the way I saw it.

• Love 3

Teresa had no obligation to share but by the same token she had no business selling her stories and demeaning her co-stars in the process to make some money.

I respectfully disagree on this. It's Teresa's stories and her business if she wants to whore them out to make a buck. Also, the point of these shows seems to be demeaning your costars in some form or another. All these people suck, it's just a matter of degrees.

• Love 4

But this doesn't really fly here, since Teresa wasn't exactly staying quiet about her legal problems when she "opened up" to the tabloids (a/k/a for a fee).

Plus, if Teresa was a good friend, I wouldn't say she has an obligation to tell me anything, but I would certainly question her realness. Or my value to her as a friend.

I think that this gets to the heart of it. Jac said once that she had questioned Teresa several times on the phone about the tabloid stories, specifically about the one that mentioned the chance they could go to jail. Teresa said it was all nonsense. Once Jac realized that Teresa was working with the magazines and giving them information, she decided one of two things was going on: either Teresa was lying to her, or she was lying to the public and trying to gain sympathy for her situation.

• Love 3

happykitteh, on 29 Sept 2014 - 10:50 PM, said:

That's why I said they were going to come out eventually - because of the show and her interviews. That doesn't mean she owes it to Jac or Dina to spill before she can make a buck off it. I would understand if a friend waited to tell me if there was $6K on the line.

Edited by happykitteh
  • Love 1

I think that this gets to the heart of it. Jac said once that she had questioned Teresa several times on the phone about the tabloid stories, specifically about the one that mentioned the chance they could go to jail. Teresa said it was all nonsense. Once Jac realized that Teresa was working with the magazines and giving them information, she decided one of two things was going on: either Teresa was lying to her, or she was lying to the public and trying to gain sympathy for her situation.

OOPS! My bad! I forgot how that went down. I thought Tre did tell Jac the after she sold the story and that Jac was pissed that Tre didn't confide in her before she sold the interview. I didn't realize Tre continued to deny it after the story was published. My apologies.

• Love 1

That's why I said they were going to come out eventually - because of the show and her interviews. That doesn't mean she owes it to Jac or Dina to spill before she can make a buck off it. I would understand if a friend waited to tell me if there was $6K on the line.

But this explanation doesn't make any sense to me. To this day, by everyone's admission, including Teresa, and Jacqueline, and Dina, Teresa hasn't confided to anyone about her legal and financial troubles. Has the story come out? Sort of. But only in legal briefs. Teresa has therefore lied to the tabloids (for a buck), lied to her friends, lied to the Court, and is now lying to the viewers. Is that her right? Yes, and it's my right to call her a fake-ass lying liar who lies.

• Love 4

I think the other thing that soured the relationship between Jacqueline and Teresa was Kim D. .  Teresa was smart enough (I can't believe I am typing that sentence) to use Kim D. when she needed someone to deliver some random third party to shit on Melissa.  Both Kim D. and Teresa have said their friendship was just for the show.   Jacqueline on the other hand kept up some bizarre friendship with Kim D., and nattered with her everyday.  So even though Jacqueline knew the truth she had taken some BS Kim D. loyalty oath and ended up getting herself charged criminally and sued civilly over some hired gun designed to take Melissa down for Teresa's fun and enjoyment.

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 3

Once she made the decision to share Nick's diagnosis and journey on TV, she became a de facto public spokesperson for autism awareness whether she liked it or not. Again, nobody put a gun to her head. It was her decision to do this. Plus, I'm pretty sure she discussed her public role re: autism on WWHL at least once (in a responsible way).

She has said she is sharing HER journey/struggles on the show, NOT Nicks. Again, I believe no matter what, Jac is dammed if she does and dammed if she doesn't. If she kept Nicks diagnosis private, how long do you really think it would have been kept quiet with creeps like JTG blasting private info about her and other cast members? Then what do you think viewers would do/say about her, that she was hiding Nick, that she was embarrassed about him? Some viewers have already blamed Jac and her drinking for him having autism, some went so far as to say he really has Fetal Alcohol Syndrome and not autism! SMH

• Love 3

Correct me I'm wrong (and if this is too far off topic) but I though some of the beef between Jac and Theresa was the DR trip where some of the men got arrested?

I think that was the beef between Caroline and Teresa.  A Teresa started the brawl type thing. Caroline and her husband and sons got sued as did there friend Greg Bennett.  I don't think Chris was involved. 

She has said she is sharing HER journey/struggles on the show, NOT Nicks. Again, I believe no matter what, Jac is dammed if she does and dammed if she doesn't. If she kept Nicks diagnosis private, how long do you really think it would have been kept quiet with creeps like JTG blasting private info about her and other cast members? Then what do you think viewers would do/say about her, that she was hiding Nick, that she was embarrassed about him? Some viewers have already blamed Jac and her drinking for him having autism, some went so far as to say he really has Fetal Alcohol Syndrome and not autism! SMH

Wire-who is JTG?

I can't speak for other posters but for me it's not just the crying about Nic it's the crying about every damn thing. Seems like she is always crying about something on this show. She is a perpetual victim, whines all the time, is a drunk and her Twitter last season was cray cray. She is the type of weak ass whiny woman I can't stand.

Where do you get the idea that she is a "drunk"? Is there info, valid info and not just rumor or some bloggers opinion, that Jac is a drunk? I have seen no evidence that she drinks too much, I have never seen her drunk. Most of the women are shown drinking wine on the show. Except for Melissa and Rosie, I don't remember seeing any of the other women flat out drunk slurring words, stumbling around or exhibiting any outward signs of intoxication. Teresa started that nasty rumor after their falling out to make Jac look bad and to take the heat off of her.

• Love 3

I was finished with Jacqueline when she referred to getting pregnant with the youngest kid as, "the most important thing in [her] life." All while she had two living, breathing, biological children in front of her.

I think her reaction/words were in relation to her miscarriage and being able to carry Nick to full term. JMO

• Love 1

I think Jaq's journey and Nick's are one and the same, at least connected. But I'm not even sure why this distinction is important. Secondly, it's not like her only options were a) keep Nick's diagnosis private, or b) film the struggle for a reality tv program. How about option c) announce his diagnosis, but then stop filming him. Not only do a lot of reality stars, including HW's, take this route, but they're often applauded for it. (Btw, Jaq evidently decided against CJ appearing on the show, and no one's criticizing her for it). If people think this means you're ashamed of your child, then they're idiots. You're always going to have people questioning what you do. In the end, you have to do the right thing for your child and your family.

• Love 7

Correct me I'm wrong (and if this is too far off topic) but I though some of the beef between Jac and Theresa was the DR trip where some of the men got arrested?

Jac and Chris had already left Punta Cana before the fight broke out. It was Caroline that was upset that her boys were drawn into a fight Teresa's rudeness started. not Jac.

• Love 1

I think that was the beef between Caroline and Teresa.  A Teresa started the brawl type thing. Caroline and her husband and sons got sued as did there friend Greg Bennett.  I don't think Chris was involved. 

Wire-who is JTG?

JTG - Johnny The Greek, Penny's husband. The creep that was spouting the rumors about Melissa cheating on a bloggers site and on twitter. He was vicious toward Jac and Nick as well. He and his wife were very pro-Teresa until she turned against them by the end of last season. He then claimed most of his info, about Melissa and Jac, came from Teresa. He tried to get Penny on as a full HW by pandering to Teresa and her fans/supporters by putting her, Teresa's, enemies on blast even if they were lies or half truths.

• Love 1

I think Jaq's journey and Nick's are one and the same, at least connected. But I'm not even sure why this distinction is important. Secondly, it's not like her only options were a) keep Nick's diagnosis private, or b) film the struggle for a reality tv program. How about option c) announce his diagnosis, but then stop filming him. Not only do a lot of reality stars, including HW's, take this route, but they're often applauded for it. (Btw, Jaq evidently decided against CJ appearing on the show, and no one's criticizing her for it). If people think this means you're ashamed of your child, then they're idiots. You're always going to have people questioning what you do. In the end, you have to do the right thing for your child and your family.

I think it would be hard to journal someone's journey who is non-conversational.  It really doesn't matter what path is chosen-like Wire Wrap said-she is damned if she does and damned if she doesn't.  I don't think this child is suffering any adverse affects from the minimal taping and siring that is shown.  I don't think Jacqueline ever said CJ could not film - I just don't think he is terribly interesting compared to a Milania or Gia.  He is the Gabriella of the Laurita family.

JTG - Johnny The Greek, Penny's husband. The creep that was spouting the rumors about Melissa cheating on a bloggers site and on twitter. He was vicious toward Jac and Nick as well. He and his wife were very pro-Teresa until she turned against them by the end of last season. He then claimed most of his info, about Melissa and Jac, came from Teresa. He tried to get Penny on as a full HW by pandering to Teresa and her fans/supporters by putting her, Teresa's, enemies on blast even if they were lies or half truths.

Slapping forehead-of course. Thank you. Talk about someone with zero credibility.  He was very harsh on Jac and Chris-didn't they contribute to the rumors about Nicholas' condition?

BTW whatever happened on first look tonight (I don't get it for another hour or so) has caused quite the twitter conversation between Amber and Bobby.  Amber calling Bobby "Roberta".

To me Jac and her family just are not interesting. Watching her poor son struggle with his speech is depressing. Granted I don't follow them whatsoever so I don't know if they're considering his level as progress or not, but to me it's just sad. I also don't know a lot about autism, but I do have a couple friends with an autistic kid and they seem to do well with a lot of structure and routine. They don't like surprises. Stuff like being filmed and new people in and out could really throw Nick off. During such a vital developmental stage like this it doesn't seem wise to do things that could stunt his progress.

And what's with Jac's face? She's had some work done. Not the good kind.

Edited by fliptopbox
  • Love 3

ITA, it would have been better if they made the announcement about Nick then kept him away from the cameras. At first she/they did limit how much he was on. We really did not see all that much last season, of Nick, and just a few minutes total this season of him. It could very well be that CJ made the decision to not appear on camera, much like Gabriella has done, we do not know because Jac/Chris have not said why he has not been shown, it could also be the producers have chosen not to air any of his scenes on the show. I think if we went back and timed exactly how much footage of Nick was really shown it may be less that most realize. I think we remember him being on more than he was because it was emotional for most of us to watch.

I have family that have an Autistic son, my great nephew, and what I have seen of Jac's emotional rollercoaster is on par with what my Niece went through and still goes through time to time, it took her a few years before she was able to talk about his condition in depth without crying.

It really doesn't matter what path is chosen-like Wire Wrap said-she is damned if she does and damned if she doesn't.

Not true. Jacqueline is not damned for CJ not being on the show. She is not damned for Ashley/Ashlee no longer being on the show. Teresa was never damned for Gabriella not being on the show. Adrienne Maloof was not damned for not allowing her children to be on the show. Etc., etc... It's her right as a mother to disallow filming if she deems it not in her child's best interest. There will always be detractors, but she should have the strength to stand for her decision. I think the damned if she does, damned if she doesn't saying is kind of an excuse.

• Love 7

To me Jac and her family just are not interesting. Watching her poor son struggle with his speech is depressing. Granted I don't follow them whatsoever so I don't know if they're considering his level as progress or not, but to me it's just sad. I also don't know a lot about autism, but I do have a couple friends with an autistic kid and they seem to do well with a lot of structure and routine. They don't like surprises. Stuff like being filmed and new people in and out could really throw Nick off. During such a vital developmental stage like this it doesn't seem wise to do things that could stunt his progress.

Nicholas has been around cameras all his life. I don't really think the crew is invasive.  Cameras are used in therapy all the time-if you watch last nights shots of Nicholas they seem to be done with different lighting-not as bright.  I do not believe for one minute Chris or Jac would allow the child to be filmed if it hampered his progress.  Nicholas attends school and outside therapy so he is exposed to everyday life.

• Love 1

How do we know what Dina did or did not do for Nicholas?

Dina has done diddly squat as she is estranged from both her sister Caroline and her brother Chris. I don't know how old Nicholas is, but it's more likely than not Dina only ever saw him as a baby.

Edited by Rahul

Not true. Jacqueline is not damned for CJ not being on the show. She is not damned for Ashley/Ashlee no longer being on the show. Teresa was never damned for Gabriella not being on the show. Adrienne Maloof was not damned for not allowing her children to be on the show. Etc., etc... It's her right as a mother to disallow filming if she deems it not in her child's best interest. There will always be detractors, but she should have the strength to stand for her decision. I think the damned if she does, damned if she doesn't saying is kind of an excuse.

We don't know if CJ will make an appearance or not this season. Ashlee was on last night. Gabriella is on the show-she just doesn't always speak.  Adrienne's children were on the show-she stopped after the Brandi incident.  I think she has taken a stand-she has Nicholas on the show.  It is observers that are saying she is damned if she does and damned if she doesn't meaning those who aren't offended, angry or passionate about not having Nicholas on the show.  This board is split 40-60 on any given day the winning side changes pretty regularly. 

• Love 1

I have family that have an Autistic son, my great nephew, and what I have seen of Jac's emotional rollercoaster is on par with what my Niece went through and still goes through time to time, it took her a few years before she was able to talk about his condition in depth without crying.

I have no doubt it's excrutiating. My heart goes out to your niece. And to Jacqueline. Honestly. I just hate to see kids exploited on TV. And that's why my criticism is consistent across the HW board. I wrote in an earlier post that maybe the worst scene in HW history was Teresa putting her phone on speaker while talking about her crashing legal mess with Gia present. Gia, like any 13 y.o. girl in this predicament, burst into tears. Fuck you, Teresa. Is it Thursday yet?

• Love 3

I think it would be hard to journal someone's journey who is non-conversational.  It really doesn't matter what path is chosen-like Wire Wrap said-she is damned if she does and damned if she doesn't.  I don't think this child is suffering any adverse affects from the minimal taping and siring that is shown.  I don't think Jacqueline ever said CJ could not film - I just don't think he is terribly interesting compared to a Milania or Gia.  He is the Gabriella of the Laurita family.

Slapping forehead-of course. Thank you. Talk about someone with zero credibility.  He was very harsh on Jac and Chris-didn't they contribute to the rumors about Nicholas' condition?

BTW whatever happened on first look tonight (I don't get it for another hour or so) has caused quite the twitter conversation between Amber and Bobby.  Amber calling Bobby "Roberta".

Yes, he was vicious toward Jac and said/alluded to her causing Nick's condition/illness. He has also said that Teresa was his main source of info.

Before Nick was diagnosed he had stopped speaking at all, so he has made progress. By the end of last season he was saying words, 1 word at a time and now he is saying short/small sentences.

Nick was born into life on camera. He has always had cameras and the crew around him so I do not think they are intrusive for him but more like extended parts of the family. There are many spectrums of autism that can range from the very mild to the really severe and some can recover and lead fairly normal lives while others will never be able to feed themselves or speak. It is a terrifying diagnosis for parents and families, there is no cure or set treatments for this disease/condition, it is all individualized, and there is still so much unknown about it.

Personally I think the Nick scenes feel kind of icky. Like they're encouraging him to perform. It doesn't feel like it's organic parent/child time. I know it's tv and a lot of it is staged, but stuff with children that young should not be. But money talks.

• Love 4

NONE of these women had a child with a life long medical condition that was discovered AFTER they had already been seen on the show for 2 seasons! Also, none of these women had someone like JTG/Penny go after them on such a personal and evil level like Jac has. Also, there have been rumors about why Gabriella has not been on the show and Teresa has had to defend/explain several times each season why she is rarely on, she does appear a few times each season but nowhere near as much as the other 3 do. 

Dina has done diddly squat as she is estranged from both her sister Caroline and her brother Chris. I don't know how old Nicholas is, but it's more likely than not Dina only ever saw him as a baby.

Dina and Chris/Jac were estranged BEFORE Nick was born. Dina has never met him.

Edited by WireWrap

Dina and Chris/Jac were estranged BEFORE Nick was born. Dina has never met him.

Wow, that is some serious family dramarama there. That's for the edification.

I seem to recall a talking head or conversation from an earlier season in which Teresa claimed Jacqueline was reaping what she sowed with Nicholas' condition because she had been a bad friend to her. Surely this isn't just all in my mind...

• Love 1

So I keep reading the twitter feeds.  Jim is saying Teresa hit him twice and used foul language but Bravo didn't show it.  I am quite certain with Teresa and RIno's money Jim would be suing her in a heartbeat if it were true.  More people calling Jim out-can't wait to see the first look.

I seem to recall a talking head or conversation from an earlier season in which Teresa claimed Jacqueline was reaping what she sowed with Nicholas' condition because she had been a bad friend to her. Surely this isn't just all in my mind...

I think Teresa called it karma.  And the blamed the resort for having the word karma all around.

NONE of these women had a child with a life long medical condition that was discovered AFTER they had already been seen on the show for 2 seasons! Also, none of these women had someone like JTG/Penny go after them on such a personal and evil level like Jac has.

There's no perfect analogy, because no other HW has been on the show for awhile, gotten pregnant, introduced the baby to the audience, and then had a diagnosis of autism. I get that. And I feel I've gone out of my way to say that there will always be detractors. But I still think the best decision for this family, taking into account Nick's well-being and development, as well as Jacqueline's emotional well-being, would have been to not film/exploit Nick's journey. Any criticism of this decision would have been met with far more respect. That's my guess, at least.

• Love 3

Teresa has said or implied a few nasty comments about Nick's condition/illness in regards to Jac's actions being the cause. All from a woman that built a house, family and show persona on lies. Nothing we saw or now see about Teresa is the truth, SHE is the MASTER OF MANIPULATION and an EXPERT of the SMOKE AND MIRRORS ACTS!

• Love 2

So I keep reading the twitter feeds.  Jim is saying Teresa hit him twice and used foul language but Bravo didn't show it.  I am quite certain with Teresa and RIno's money Jim would be suing her in a heartbeat if it were true.  More people calling Jim out-can't wait to see the first look.

I think Teresa called it karma.  And the blamed the resort for having the word karma all around.

Cast members can NOT sue each other, it is in their contracts! You can hit and or spread blatant lies about another cast member without fear of being sued by them! Bravo also protects themselves, NBC Universal and the producers/crews from ALL lawsuits as well. This is why Carole did not and could not go after Aviva for the GW lie.

There's no perfect analogy, because no other HW has been on the show for awhile, gotten pregnant, introduced the baby to the audience, and then had a diagnosis of autism. I get that. And I feel I've gone out of my way to say that there will always be detractors. But I still think the best decision for this family, taking into account Nick's well-being and development, as well as Jacqueline's emotional well-being, would have been to not film/exploit Nick's journey. Any criticism of this decision would have been met with far more respect. That's my guess, at least.

I agree with you that it would have been better to keep him off the show as I think all minor kids should not be featured in any way. I am just not sure that the criticisms would have been any less or less vicious than they are now. That is what I mean by dammed if she does or doesn't. I also have to wonder, considering their current financial troubles, if Bravo offered her more money with Nick on camera than with him off camera. It is possible they did offer more as long as they show Nick a little on camera and that would/could/should go to help pay for him many expensive treatments. There is still a lot NOT covered by health insurance when it comes to autism treatments.

Edited by WireWrap

Cast members can NOT sue each other, it is in their contracts! You can hit and or spread blatant lies about another cast member without fear of being sued by them! Bravo also protects themselves, NBC Universal and the producers/crews from ALL lawsuits as well. This is why Carole did not and could not go after Aviva for the GW lie.

The exception is battery, rape or wrongful death.   A contract cannot require a party to waive and be subjected to a criminal act.    The only exception is obviously sports contests involving physical contact.

• Love 1

Wrong thread for this but Carole IMHO would have an uphill battle winning against Aviva.  Aviva was smart enough to phrase things in such a way as to give her wiggle room.

I'd also like to speculate that the Weasel may very well have a small penis.

Seems to be the general consensus both here and on Twitter and that would be Jim's Twitter.  I guess he doesn't know how to delete those tweets.

The exception is battery, rape or wrongful death.   A contract cannot require a party to waive and be subjected to a criminal act.    The only exception is obviously sports contests involving physical contact.

Does hitting someone fall into the "battery" exception, I am not sure that slapping someone or hitting them where there are no injuries would apply? I know that JTG said he was going to sue Jac/Chris?Joey but so far nothing has been filed that I have read about, just his "threat" to do so and even Kenya's threat to go after Porsha has faded into nothing.

Heck, for all of Andy's "We don't condone violence" and the threat of "zero tolerance" for physical violence, no one has ever been fired or even reprimanded by Bravo (TPTB) for it.

• Love 1

Hmm. I will say that, as the survivor of an abusive and dysfunctional family, if the adults aren't speaking they usually withhold contact with the kids as punishment. Sad for everyone involved.

First, I love your name.  Wish I would have thought of it.  Second.  Cyber hug. 

I am obsessed with stopping the DVR and staring at wino Jacko's eyes.  She was pretty Season 1.  Just a huge shaking of the head.  Then the twins come on and I throw paper clips at my TV.

• Love 2

I also have to wonder, considering their current financial troubles, if Bravo offered her more money with Nick on camera than with him off camera. It is possible they did offer more as long as they show Nick a little on camera and that would/could/should go to help pay for him many expensive treatments.

To me, that would make it more disgusting - exploiting your kid for money. I know, I know, money pays for treatment. There are other ways to make a buck that don't exploit a child.

• Love 2

But this explanation doesn't make any sense to me. To this day, by everyone's admission, including Teresa, and Jacqueline, and Dina, Teresa hasn't confided to anyone about her legal and financial troubles. Has the story come out? Sort of. But only in legal briefs. Teresa has therefore lied to the tabloids (for a buck), lied to her friends, lied to the Court, and is now lying to the viewers. Is that her right? Yes, and it's my right to call her a fake-ass lying liar who lies.

I never said or implied that Teresa isn't a liar. She is. A big, fat, unrepentant liar. My point, my opinion, is I understand why she didn't want to tell Jac her business. I don't think Dina was badgering her the way Jac was but we didn't see Dina last season. Just because I loathe Jac more than any other housewife (excluding Jim 'cause technically he isn't one) on this franchise DOES NOT mean I like Teresa or condone her crimes. I do, however, not blame her one bit for not wanting to have anything more to do with Jac aside from being civil when in each other's company. Which hopefully won't be an issue in a few days anyway.

• Love 3

Does hitting someone fall into the "battery" exception, I am not sure that slapping someone or hitting them where there are no injuries would apply? I know that JTG said he was going to sue Jac/Chris?Joey but so far nothing has been filed that I have read about, just his "threat" to do so and even Kenya's threat to go after Porsha has faded into nothing.

Heck, for all of Andy's "We don't condone violence" and the threat of "zero tolerance" for physical violence, no one has ever been fired or even reprimanded by Bravo (TPTB) for it.

Battery isn't determined by the severity it is the unlawful touching.  I don't know the status of the other cases-they may be resolved prior to a lawsuit but a contract that has such a clause is void. 

Jim may not sue because I just watched the FIrst Look he came off looking like a sociopath.  There isn't a jury in the world that would give him a penny.  My guess is Teresa has a better case for "Intentional Infliction of Emotional Distress".

Where do you get the idea that she is a "drunk"? Is there info, valid info and not just rumor or some bloggers opinion, that Jac is a drunk? I have seen no evidence that she drinks too much, I have never seen her drunk. Most of the women are shown drinking wine on the show. Except for Melissa and Rosie, I don't remember seeing any of the other women flat out drunk slurring words, stumbling around or exhibiting any outward signs of intoxication. Teresa started that nasty rumor after their falling out to make Jac look bad and to take the heat off of her.

I don't ever recall Teresa saying Jac is a drunk. Was that in an episode? I get the idea by seeing her behavior on the show. She has been slurring drunk, got obnoxiously drunk at a dinner last season and can't drink her coffee with out her Bailey's. Read her Twitter from last season. She's either a drunk or mentally ill. My money is on both.

• Love 9

Whoa, I just caught the first look. 

Now, I've learned to tell the twins apart but my head was spinning. 

Tiny Jim admitted he can be a prick.  Duh. 

Ambuh smoked a cigarette.  Tiny Jim said they will be having a discussion about that later. 

I wish Rino was there to clock Tiny Jim in the throat. 

Cyber high five to Dina for kicking Tiny Jim out.

{Off topic, now it's the Manzos.  Lauren wants botox in her sweaty arm pits.  Really, this episode is all about sweaty arm pits.}

Edited by Lablover27

To me, that would make it more disgusting - exploiting your kid for money. I know, I know, money pays for treatment. There are other ways to make a buck that don't exploit a child.

Sometimes one can be caught between a rock and a hard place. As much as I do not find Jac allowing Nick to be filmed for the show "exploitive" I realize it can be easily seen that way. The difference, for me, is making money off your kids appearance on the show for your own adult personal gain monetarily, if the money was going for Jac's plastic surgery or to buy her clothes, shoes, jewelry or their legal costs only and NOT for his treatment, it would be exploitive IMO but there is no sign of that so far!  I find Teresa allowing Gia to be filmed time and again showing/expressing her fear about their legal problems exploitive, I am sure that none of that money is going into a college fund for Gia or any of her sisters but into Teresa/Joes pockets instead! I do NOT think we will ever know if either woman was paid extra to have their kids filmed and why they allowed it. It could just be that the producers convinced Jac/Chris that showing small snippets of Nick would help show what they, as parents of a child with autism, go through daily. I honestly do NOT see Chris allowing his son to be exploited by Jac or anyone else no matter how much she/they were paid.  JMO

• Love 4

Whoa, I just caught the first look. 

Now, I've learned to tell the twins apart but my head was spinning. 

Tiny Jim admitted he can be a prick.  Duh. 

Ambuh smoked a cigarette.  Tiny Jim said they will be having a discussion about that later. 

I wish Rino was there to clock Tiny Jim in the throat. 

{Off topic, now it's the Manzos.  Lauren wants botox in her sweaty arm pits.  Really, this episode is all about sweaty arm pits.}

Jim was downright psycho scary and weird.  All the talk of going to war.  Even idiot Amber talking about how all Jim does is battle every day with his words.

There is definitely something odd going on between Jim and Bobby.  Bobby is kind of one and done.

• Love 1

I never said or implied that Teresa isn't a liar. She is. A big, fat, unrepentant liar. My point, my opinion, is I understand why she didn't want to tell Jac her business. I don't think Dina was badgering her the way Jac was but we didn't see Dina last season.

But I feel like you're cutting and pasting here. I, too, think it's ok to keep things private. But that wasn't Jaq's complaint re: Teresa. It wasn't that she wanted to keep her private affairs private, but that she told one story to her friends, and another story to the tabloids. As a friend, I would wonder if she was lying to me, or to the tabloids? Or if she's telling the truth, why does she talk about her feelings to a reporter, but then tells friends to mind their business? Basically, it comes down to this - Teresa has no credibility in telling people to stop asking about her private affairs and mind their business when she actively and repeatedly sold said business to the press.

• Love 5

But I feel like you're cutting and pasting here. I, too, think it's ok to keep things private. But that wasn't Jaq's complaint re: Teresa. It wasn't that she wanted to keep her private affairs private, but that she told one story to her friends, and another story to the tabloids. As a friend, I would wonder if she was lying to me, or to the tabloids? Or if she's telling the truth, why does she talk about her feelings to a reporter, but then tells friends to mind their business? Basically, it comes down to this - Teresa has no credibility in telling people to stop asking about her private affairs and mind their business when she actively and repeatedly sold said business to the press.

Or being on a reality show.  When you have financial difficulties that result it matters becoming public you have kind of smoked that privacy with your friends, the press and everyone else.  The fact she would turn on a friend for allegedly invading her privacy but sell a story to stranger goes straight to the core of this woman's character.

• Love 5

Sometimes one can be caught between a rock and a hard place. As much as I do not find Jac allowing Nick to be filmed for the show "exploitive" I realize it can be easily seen that way. The difference, for me, is making money off your kids appearance on the show for your own adult personal gain monetarily, if the money was going for Jac's plastic surgery or to buy her clothes, shoes, jewelry or their legal costs only and NOT for his treatment, it would be exploitive IMO but there is no sign of that so far!

Yes, there is. Jacqueline was on WWHL last week and discussed her latest face injections, including possible plans for yet another breast reduction.

There's no way for Jacqueline to win here. Unless she can prove that every cent from her Bravo paycheck went to fund Nick's treatment, she'll be open to criticism for exploiting Nick for financial gain.

Or being on a reality show.  When you have financial difficulties that result it matters becoming public you have kind of smoked that privacy with your friends, the press and everyone else.  The fact she would turn on a friend for allegedly invading her privacy but sell a story to stranger goes straight to the core of this woman's character.

Jesus - I forgot about that! Talk about ignoring the obvious! Thanks.

Edited by LotusFlower
  • Love 1