Type keyword(s) to search

Words That Tyra Hasn't Invented Yet

Smiling with your butt - smooch

The oddest things will pop into my head in the middle of the night ... woke up last night and immediately thought that, while Tyra would probably say that smiling with your butt = smile+tooch = smooch, it would be much more appropriate if smiling with your butt = smile+butt = smut.

No matter what she calls it, I am pretty sure Tyra will someday teach them how to smile with their butts.

Note: I realize I quoted myself in this post, please don't take that to mean that Needschocolate is one of those people that refers to herself in the third person.

• Love 2

Tymotional: Adjective. A word describing an exaggerated model pose / A nonsensical reaction to someone's emotional response while being judged

#1 You aren't expressing with your hand in a fluid Tymotional way

#2 A model complained about things being difficult and Tyra had a Tymotional response.

• Love 1

The oddest things will pop into my head in the middle of the night ... woke up last night and immediately thought that, while Tyra would probably say that smiling with your butt = smile+tooch = smooch, it would be much more appropriate if smiling with your butt = smile+butt = smut.

No matter what she calls it, I am pretty sure Tyra will someday teach them how to smile with their butts.

Tyra: "Y'all aren't giving me enough smutt in these photos."

• Love 2