Type keyword(s) to search

S26.E24: AI Arena #7, Eviction #7

• Start Topic

(edited)

The three nominees compete in the seventh and final AI Arena Competition.  The winner is safe from eviction.  One of the remaining two houseguests becomes the seventh houseguest evicted.  Ainsley makes a special announcement to the surviving houseguests.

Edited by Rodney

This was a tense episode to me, because as someone who's followed the in-house action via the feeds throughout the week, it really was up in the air with all three of them all week long.

But I'm so happy for, and proud of, Rubina for winning the final AI Arena!  She just did that!  She really moved through that course and earned that win!

I thought that Kimo was toast (and clearly, so did Angela).  Makensy was all for keeping Joseph all week, so her sudden vote for Joseph blew my mind!  The vote was kept close down to the end, which was a nice change.  But when Makensy voted for Joseph, I had an inkling that Chelsie had convinced her to do so and would do the same.  And she did!

I'm okay with this result.  I like Kimo and have really come to dislike Joseph and his delusions.  And after the things that he said to Angela on Wednesday?  It was an excellent dose of hubris, karma, and irony all wrapped into one to see him evicted!  And on his buddy, Quinn's, HoH, to boot!

Sorry, Quinn!  Two HoHs in which an ally of yours went home!  Not as good at this game as you think you are, are you?

Well, the pre-jury phase is over, and the jury phase begins.  No more AI Arena, and only two nominees.  And what a crew to reach this phase.  Angela, Cam, Chelsie, Kimo, Leah, Makensy, Quinn, Rubina, and T'Kor?  Not the F9 that I envisioned from the get-go of this season!  Love that so many women are here, and that only two went home pre-jury (Lisa and Brooklyn)!  Hoping that this woman-heavy jury phase actually produces a female winner, especially after the women all fucked it up last season.

• Like 10

I have thoroughly enjoyed the pre jury phase this season and very pleased to see that Tucker’s eviction did not weaken the game so I’m fully confident that the jury phase will be as fun with this gang. There’s otev, bb comics, hopefully just 1 DE since this is a fun bunch and I don’t want to lose them fast and zingbot better come up with stellar zings because this cast has provided the most amazing material. 

I’d like to see a Rubina or Leah HoH next.

• Like 9
  • Mind Blown 1

Oh man, on his way out and I just realized who Joseph reminds me of: the Truckee River Killer (and Trudy's bf) on Reno 911!!

That was an edge-of-my-seat vote, especially Makensay's - did not expect that. Quinn's shocked and fraidy face is never old. Let's go, LADIES!

• Like 9
  • LOL 3
(edited)

For the first time this season I actually cheered out loud when Rubina won. I'm all in on her to make it to the end. Also, when she won, I was thinking somewhere out there Tucker was cheering too.

Joesph, you LIE! Says he's not angry but the stone-cold expression on his face for the entire interview especially during the goodbye messages tell the true tale.

Outside of going out first this is the absolute worst spot to get eliminated in....falling short of the jury.  You're time in the house amounts to nothing.

Never realized just how tall Mack is until she was standing at the goodbye door and towered over them all. Speaking of Mack....well who the hell do you think Cam is going to prefer Chelsea a bombshell or a woman with a permanent scowl on her face. And T'Kor stop consoling her. She DOESN'T have your back.

Lastly if God would be so kind to rise out of the tub please smite Chelsie or Quinn right onto the block so at least one of them can go to jury. Thank you.

Edited by North of Eden
  • Like 8
(edited)

Well, with the AI Arena over, congrats to Leah and T'Kor for being the only two houseguests not to face it even once before its conclusion.  The other fourteen houseguests all faced it either once (Matt, Lisa, Cedric, Brooklyn, Joseph, Cam, Chelsie, and Quinn), twice (Kenney, Angela, Kimo, Makensy, and Rubina), or thrice (Tucker).

Edited by Rodney
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1

As I said in the live feeds thread, I am very sorry to see AI Arena go because it has produced the wildest, most unpredictable eviction nights I can remember. Usually plans are set in stone by Wednesday evening, but not this year. I'm just hoping this cast will continue to deliver. 

Oh, Joseph, you overconfident moustache. You're not Dr. Will. He is a reanimated corpse. You were just a pile of dusty bones from the start. Now you can shuffle off to the graveyard and tell the other stiffs about your brilliant strategy for "throwing comps".

As an aside, I'm glad I no longer have to look up Joseph's nose while he's in DR. What is it with all the pompous doofuses and their tilted back heads?

• Like 13
  • Fire 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 3

You did this, Leah. This is 100% on you. If you hadn’t taken down Angela for the most incomprehensible reasons (she’ll be my support, blah, blah—neither one of you are going to last much longer), then Quinn wouldn’t have nominated your cat toy, Joseph.

Angela—when you ‘cry’, try to gin up some moisture. Tears, snot, something. when most people cry, their noses run, their eyes water, their faces get red and a bit swollen. But you? You squinch up your face a bit and let your voice waver. You’re not fooling anyone, dearie. You need some practice time in front of a mirror. 

• Like 12
  • Applause 2
  • Love 2

I thought  Rubina would  win, it looked like a small person would be better  at jumping  around.

I like Kimo, I just watch  on Thursdays  now, so I didn't  care who went.

Angela  has a perma cry face. Ugh.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Even though the Cam/Mac canoodling is strange, Chelsie needs to get over it.  (Unless it was heavily edited to push the "teen jealousy" trope.)

After the comp, Rubina sounded like she was going to throw up.

Leah must only like clean-shaven schlubs.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
(edited)

So why'd Quinn feel he needed to put up Joseph again? I know he explained it being a numbers thing, but I still don't get it heh. That's what happens when you don't use the veto and are a "pawn", put up people you think are safe, etc. Also forgot, what Maroon outfit is Quinn wearing? Is he borrowing it from one of the girls?

That comp was made for Rubina. Joseph had no chance haha. Sorry to see the AI Arena go as well, but feel it's time. They needed to shake things up early on and now that everyone is in jury, things hopefully won't be as predictable as it normally is.

Edited by yanksno1
  • Like 3
On 9/5/2024 at 10:30 PM, North of Eden said:

For the first time this season I actually cheered out loud when Rubina won. I'm all in on her to make it to the end. Also, when she won, I was thinking somewhere out there Tucker was cheering too.

He has a reaction video posted in which, yes, he was cheering for her.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
(edited)
20 hours ago, yanksno1 said:

So why'd Quinn feel he needed to put up Joseph again? I know he explained it being a numbers thing, but I still don't get it heh.

He wanted to spare those who voted Tucker out last week.  That included Chelsie, Makensy, Cam, and Leah.  He only wanted to put up those who'd voted to keep Tucker.  That was Kimo, Rubina, and Joseph.  Once Angela was off the block, Joseph was the only option left.  In Quinn's mind, at least.  He easily could've thrown up T'Kor instead.

Edited by Rodney
  • Like 2
8 hours ago, Rodney said:

He wanted to spare those who voted Tucker out last week.  That included Chelsie, Makensy, Cam, and Leah.  He only wanted to put those who'd voted to keep Tucker.  That was Kimo, Rubina, and Joseph.  Once Angela was off the block, Joseph was the only option left.  In Quinn's mind, at least.  He easily could've thrown up T'Kor instead.

Thanks, that's the explanation I needed. Was Quinn really working with Joseph or was that all talk? I don't think those that voted out Tucker are really working with Quinn. He might be wanting to with them, but I don't see it. He shouldn't have had blind loyalty there. And yeah, should have just put up T'Kor instead if he really wanted to keep Joseph.

• Like 3
8 hours ago, Rodney said:

He easily could've thrown up T'Kor instead.

14 minutes ago, yanksno1 said:

And yeah, should have just put up T'Kor instead

T'Kor's going to sail through to the final 3.  It's like no one wants to touch her.  

• Like 4
6 hours ago, Gemma Violet said:

T'Kor's going to sail through to the final 3.  It's like no one wants to touch her.  

She must have a great social game but her judgment is poor like putting Tucker up and worst of all trusting Chelsie who has swiss cheese loyalty for her.

• Like 7