Type keyword(s) to search

S07.LIVE CHAT All Episodes

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I bought a cute apron from Modern Prairie today. Too bad I stopped cooking years ago.

Put it on and pose fetchingly in your kitchen, you know, for your Instagram. Maybe hold a wooden spoon. 

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 9
1 minute ago, For Cereals said:

Does it have pockets?  You can just put it on to do whatever.  Hold tools, the remote, random candies.

I always wear an apron when I have yard sales, handy for cash, change, and so on. 

• Like 3
  • Useful 3

What is up with these people who move to another country under false pretenses? It's bad enough when they "forget" to talk about finances and whether they want to have children, but it's another thing to just not reveal big things, like you're not planning on going back to the US.

• Like 6
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Applause 4
6 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I think I'm due for a flu shot--since I can't remember when I got one last, I must be, right? How are you doing? How's the wrist, any improvement? 

You need a flu shot every fall!

The wrist not good, alas. My PT and I decided to give me a break for a while, no home exercises for a couple weeks and maybe see him again in October. I hope the stiffness/pain won’t be forever. Wearing the brace sometimes helps.

Btw, I started Benidorm again from the beginning and it really is a fun comfort show. Broad humor, especially in the early seasons, but it does make me laugh. On Amazon Prime.

• Like 1
  • Hugs 6
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, MagicEyes said:

like you're not planning on going back to the US.

Spoiler

To take care of the 2 kids you have not been supporting by being purposely underemployed…according to Starcasm

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 6
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 2
Just now, Suzywriter said:

Faith sounds like fun!

She's fun. She has a good job and works hard. She's centered and knows who she is. She does not deserve to be fleeced and have her heart broken by that scumbag Loren. He's not worthy to clean her hairbrush. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 10
  • Love 5
3 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Whoever recommend McDonald and Dodds thank you, I love it, any other similar recommendation are welcome

Isn't it great? I loved it. Have you seen Scott and Bailey, or No Offence? Both feature badass women! 

2 minutes ago, EtheltoTillie said:

Chelsea Detective. 

I loved that too! 

• Like 2
Just now, Suzywriter said:

Anyone else watching Chimp Crazy on  MAX? The finale is tonight!

I will be watching! I'm not expecting any surprises, but I hope it answers some questions. There are some things that have been glossed over or left out, but maybe we'll get there. 

• Like 1
Just now, Gobi said:

She can afford a $26K watch but can't afford to fly first class?

It looked like she was.  Maybe they just had business but she was at the front of the plane and people were eating breakfast.

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

How is it? I need a new show.

I like it. Lots of adrenaline. You can stream the first season. Two episodes are already out for the second season. I also liked Blue Lights(?) and After the Flood(?) on Britbox.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2