• Start Topic

Latisha annoys me. 

1 minute ago, For Cereals said:

Yes and pretty sure Latisha is in jail or jail is pending 

Yeah she’s shady AF as well.

• Like 2
(edited)
1 minute ago, WaltersHair said:

My CPA is a 65 year old white lady who has grown up in a smallish town. She is so strait laced, this would probably kill her on the spot.

I think Latisha promoted herself. Last time we saw her she was a tax preparer not an accountant.

Edited by kacesq
Add actual thought.
  • Like 2

"You gettin that thing waxed?" Man, I never thought I'd hear anything more romantic than "Is you ovulatin?"

Well…that hair is a choice. I missed her intro, what’s her job? CEO at MetLife?

Pink hair drives an 18-wheeler. I love that for her.

• Like 2
  • LOL 10
  • Love 1
(edited)

Are we just going to ignore the triangle on his head. Is he one of the Illuminati?

Edited by Gobi
  • LOL 7
Just now, Gobi said:

Are we just going to take ignore the triangle on his head. Is he one of the Illuminati?

He's working his way up to the whole back of a dollar bill

• LOL 3

Mom and girlfriend fighting over whom the ex-con goes home with. Haven't we seen this movie already?

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
Just now, Keywestclubkid said:

wait she drives it around has her vehicle ?? that has to be expense as fuck 

Not to mention difficult to park.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
Just now, OoogleEyes said:

SHE IS PICKING HIM UP IN HER EIGHTEEN WHEELER!!!

omg, I love this show so goddam much

I know, right? I have missed it so much.

Just now, For Cereals said:

Does she live in it?

It's has a sleeping compartment so she might. But doesn't Arthur have to parole to a fixed address?

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1

Oh my god, I'm so sorry I'm late! I thought it didn't start till nine, I was sitting here looking up recipes for red currants (we got some in our CSA this week), and texting my hubby, who's in the ER (tummy ache that won't quit, he's afraid it his appendix, doctor told him to go. He still hasn't been seen, four hours later.....). 

Its great to have the band back together! What did I miss? 

• Like 1
  • Hugs 4
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2
7 minutes ago, Elizzikra said:

Yes - where is she??? I miss the weekly mom-menu.

Aren't you nice? This week I made a wax bean and potato salad with fresh peas from the farm, red pepper, and red onion, with a lemon vinaigrette; eggplant cakes (Anne Burrell's recipe) and Israeli couscous with parmesan and more fresh peas. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh my god, I'm so sorry I'm late! I thought it didn't start till nine, I was sitting here looking up recipes for red currants (we got some in our CSA this week), and texting my hubby, who's in the ER (tummy ache that won't quit, he's afraid it his appendix, doctor told him to go. He still hasn't been seen, four hours later.....). 

True stories of love and devotion involving well adjusted adults making good decisions.

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

Penis enlargement. Good thing there are so many safe, effective, and legitimate options out there.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

The "accountant" who spend $15k of her felon's money on an engagement ring is back. He's getting out any day now because of a change in the mandatory minimum law. A pastor's daughter is bringing her felon home. He's already adopted her son and she is worried that maybe his penis is too small because she has never had sex with him. And a pink-haired, 18-wheeler driver is picking up her felon and is already bickering with his mom, who wanted him to parole to home.

Welcome back! Whatcha been cooking?

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Oh she started her own “charity.” But she attracts money? Or is the church paying her a good salary ala Mary Cosby on RHOSLC.

• Like 1
  • Useful 2
5 minutes ago, Elizzikra said:

It's has a sleeping compartment so she might. But doesn't Arthur have to parole to a fixed address?

This presents a new conundrum. 🤔

• Like 1
  • LOL 1