Type keyword(s) to search

Season 26 Episode Live Chat

• Start Topic

(edited)
14 minutes ago, Stats Queen said:

Are the houseguests going to tell Jerry O’Connell how beautiful he looks tonight?

Uncle Jerry?

Gawd, I hope not! There’s being fake as is the norm in BB but no one besides Rebecca would believe that. 
I notice that the HGs are not dressed up tonight. Btw who’s doing Leah’s mani? There’s no way her mani from before the show looks so good after 8 weeks.

Edited by dizzyd
  • Like 1

I love the Angela truth flashbacks.  Good job editors.

She reminds me of a friend that said to me "I had a really good time, I'm sorry it was at your expense" as she was leaving my house after a party that got out of control.  

• Mind Blown 2
  • LOL 5
4 minutes ago, leocadia said:

I love the Angela truth flashbacks.  Good job editors.

She reminds me of a friend that said to me "I had a really good time, I'm sorry it was at your expense" as she was leaving my house after a party that got out of control.  

Angela was clearly trying to lessen how much she said Leah had to do with it, while Chelsie was clearly trying to increase it.  Now, to be fair, it's worth noting that Angela did tell Chelsie that she wanted to give Leah the benefit of the doubt and owed her a conversation and asked Chelsie not to do or say anything until she did.  Then, Angela talked to Leah and came back saying that if it happened, it was Quinn.

So Chelsie was ignoring all of that and spinning it to try and turn Leah against Angela and wash her hands of the Quinn backdoor.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
Just now, dizzyd said:

Kudos to Quinn for the Kangaroo Jack reference on short notice and he did manage to compliment Jerry.

I was impressed on how he put that compliment in there. And he was named after Jerry’s character in Sliders, that’s cool

11 minutes ago, Stats Queen said:

As much as I find Quinn annoying, I will feel bad for him if he is evicted tonight because he’s a super fan and would miss out of Julie doing his exit interview.

I won't and don't.  He did it to himself.  And honestly, when you think of it, it's the perfect end to his time in the game.  Botched two HoHs, each of which saw an ally go home.  Got backdoored right out of the game.  Was outlasted by the woman he hated the most in the house.  And now doesn't get to talk to Julie.

Nice way to tie up his arc with a bow as one of the worst experiences that a houseguest could ever have had.

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

I was excited about Quinn being backdoored this week but as this episode progressed, I actually felt sad for him. Complete opposite of my reaction to Joseph last week. The loss of the AI arena makes a big difference because the HGs have 3 days from veto ceremony to campaign and accept the vote. 

• Like 4
11 minutes ago, Rodney said:

Angela was clearly trying to lessen how much she said Leah had to do with it, while Chelsie was clearly trying to increase it.  Now, to be fair, it's worth noting that Angela did tell Chelsie that she wanted to give Leah the benefit of the doubt and owed her a conversation and asked Chelsie not to do or say anything until she did.  Then, Angela talked to Leah and came back saying that if it happened, it was Quinn.

So Chelsie was ignoring all of that and spinning it to try and turn Leah against Angela and wash her hands of the Quinn backdoor.

It was a good game move and got her off the block.  I just wish she'd own her moves instead of acting like it's all some big misunderstanding.  No matter the details, Leah saved her last week and this week Angela threw Leah under the bus to save herself.  It's the kind of cutthroat game that Quinn has claimed to be playing all season, even though he never actually got around to doing it.  If Angela makes it all the way and loses the poor me persona and details everything she did to win, I will applaud her.  I just don't see that happening.  In any case, Quinn leaving is a good thing.

• Like 7
(edited)
8 minutes ago, leocadia said:

It was a good game move and got her off the block.  I just wish she'd own her moves instead of acting like it's all some big misunderstanding.

I don’t see why she should own it now. If that’s her strategy, she needs to continue playing the victim till the end and knock the socks off the jury with it in her F2 speech as in “i outwitted you”. Also we got a HII, shout out to Survivor time. Hey zingbot!

Edited by dizzyd
(edited)

I like Quinn just fine and would've preferred him staying over Kimo-of-The-Trio. 

(Hey, if I didn't have unpopular opinions, I'd have none at all!)

Edited by GeorgiaRai
  • Like 4
  • LOL 1
14 hours ago, Stats Queen said:

As much as I find Quinn annoying, I will feel bad for him if he is evicted tonight because he’s a super fan and would miss out of Julie doing his exit interview.

14 hours ago, Rodney said:

I won't and don't.  He did it to himself. 

Unless you’re intimating Quinn’s gameplay was somehow SO bad it gave Julie COVID, I fail to see your point.  Tonight was Chenbot’s first broadcast-time downtime in 24 years - since the show’s inception - so I’d feel bad for ANYBODY catching that particular bolt of lightning.

Quinn is already out of the game, after all - so you can quit kicking any time now.

• Applause 3
39 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Unless you’re intimating Quinn’s gameplay was somehow SO bad it gave Julie COVID, I fail to see your point.  Tonight was Chenbot’s first broadcast-time downtime in 24 years - since the show’s inception - so I’d feel bad for ANYBODY catching that particular bolt of lightning.

Quinn is already out of the game, after all - so you can quit kicking any time now.

I will continue to "kick" a houseguest whom I hate for as long as I want.  Kindly do not presume that you have the right to tell me how I feel about any of the houseguests.

(edited)
2 hours ago, Rodney said:

I will continue to "kick" a houseguest whom I hate for as long as I want.  Kindly do not presume that you have the right to tell me how I feel about any of the houseguests.

Ummm… ok, boo; you do you.

Edited by Nashville
  • Applause 1

I think making the houseguests live outside like that is just cruel. entertaining for the viewer, but still, they have enough trauma dealing with each other all the time (they are exhausting)

(edited)

I once again want to give credit to production for this season. The cast, the twists, the comps, have all been fun so far. A repeat of backyard week like they did in S24. However some things don’t change, whoever gets a DR is the next to drop. 

Edited by dizzyd
  • Like 3
(edited)

Another reason to hate Jankie World.   I have a sneaking suspicion that the reason we didn't get to see the endurance comp live is so we wouldn't hear Jankie's "jokes" before tonight's show. 

Edited by Thalia
  • Like 1

9h is a really long time to go without a bathroom break. I know people have peed their pants in pressure cooker. Good idea of Cam to 1 foot it to end this faster. Yay Leah! 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1

Good for Leah! I'm glad she won HOH. It will be fun to see the two alliances scramble.

4 minutes ago, dizzyd said:

9h is a really long time to go without a bathroom break. I know people have peed their pants in pressure cooker. Good idea of Cam to 1 foot it to end this faster. Yay Leah! 

I can't remember the exact comp, but I do remember Jackson peeing his pants and then falling into his puddle. Was it wall? I feel like it was something different.

• Like 4

Leah is having a much better positive attitude about spending her HoH in punishing conditions than I would. I hoe she gets to win HoH again and not the 2nd in a DE week.

• Like 1

Jankie is really jankie. At the end, I see they are all slow dancing.

As much as Angela annoys me, I have to give her credit for her endurance. I’m beginning to wonder if her histrionics was a genius ploy all along (of course, I’ve been drinking)

• LOL 2
1 hour ago, Lamb18 said:

So T'Kor replaced the golden clamshell on her head for a red one.

She should start changing her clamshell based on which accent she’s going to use! That could have made her interesting 

• Like 1
  • Fire 2
1 minute ago, mojoween said:

Why is Angela screaming like Ed McMahon just handed her a check?  It’s the veto, ho.  Settle the fuck down.

She can scream all she wants.  It's the first competition she's won in weeks, and her first Veto Competition win, to boot.  She's got every right to her excitement.

21 hours ago, mojoween said:

Why is Angela screaming like Ed McMahon just handed her a check?  It’s the veto, ho.  Settle the fuck down.

So she's still doing that? I keep hoping she'll be stricken with muteness, but here we are. 

Only tuned in tonight because I've heard that the part-time Brit is most likely to leave and I'd like to see it happen. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

15 minutes in and I've never been more thankful for those of you who post in the Live Stream thread. Outside of MJ being gorgeous and funny, this bunch once again proves to be a snooze fest. 

Welp, just wanted to tune in to see someone I didn't like voted out. I hated to miss weird little Quinn's exit last week, but I was on a cruise. Returning to my lurking in the live stream thread.

• Like 1
(edited)
2 minutes ago, seacliffsal said:

I hope that Julie lets T'kor know that it was Kimo and not Chelsie who voted to keep her.

She can't let them know about the votes during the jury phase.

Edited by Rodney
  • Useful 2
(edited)
1 minute ago, Rodney said:

She can't let them know about the votes during the jury phase.

I forgot!  Thanks for reminding me!

Just shows how little attention I really pay to this...

Edited by seacliffsal
  • LOL 2