Type keyword(s) to search

Season 26 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

My first chance to see feeds since they moved to the backyard, so of course everyone is asleep. Yet the yard is fully lit. Are they subjected to 24-hour floodlights?? Because that's even worse than no coffee.

The 2-veto thing is interesting. This season, it's like someone finally took a look at the tagline. "Ohh, expect the UN-expected. Now I get it!"

Prior to Thursday, when Leah and Angela were having fantasy HoH talks, the big plan was to backdoor Chelsie. I guess now we get to see what they're really made of.

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
47 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

Prior to Thursday, when Leah and Angela were having fantasy HoH talks, the big plan was to backdoor Chelsie. I guess now we get to see what they're really made of.

"Oh man, imagine if I win HoH and then we both win POV, we could do SO much...or we could just do whatever Chelsie wants. Hmmm...let's just do whatever Chelsie wants."

• Like 5
  • Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 1
11 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Xwitter thinks that Cam said, "Angela put hers over here," when Leah was putting down the Jankie Veto, leading to the two Veto theory. I'm seeing the same on reddit. I dunno. Could be bullshit. Could be popcorn time.

Oh no. Oh no. Is Jankie Frankie?? (Has this theory been floated already?) also I don’t know how no one else has come up with “Xwitter” before (first I’ve ever seen it anyway) and I think you’re brilliant.

if Jankie is Frankie it’ll be especially disappointing because when Ainsley said its full name during the live show, I thought the acronym was Janie. 

Edited by Eyeland Baby
  • Like 3
1 minute ago, Eyeland Baby said:

Oh no. Oh no. Is Jankie Frankie?? (Has this theory been floated already?)

No.  Jankie is Ainsley's AI replacement for this week.  He has the houseguests living outside in a carnival-like setting for the entire week.

• Like 1

I was listening to Taran yesterday and he was saying that the best move for Leah would be to nominate one person from each trio. Well, I disagree with that. Leah and Chelsie apparently had a good talk last week that kinda brought them together. If Leah nominates people from both trios, she actually makes enemies of 6 people. Now she only has 3 people as enemies and three people grateful to not have been put up for eviction. So next week the chances are that one of Chelsie's trio wins and Leah doesn't go on the block. And really, why would they nominate Leah who did almost nothing the whole season while they can nominate the remaining two of the trio of t'kor, Kimo and Rubina who are locked votes for one another?

I mean, I understand it would be more exciting for us to see Chelsie and t'kor on the block, but from Leah's perspective, I think she made the right choice and I am surprised that Taran insisted this would be the best move. 🤔

I'd love to hear your thoughts 😉

16 minutes ago, SummerDreams said:

I was listening to Taran yesterday and he was saying that the best move for Leah would be to nominate one person from each trio. Well, I disagree with that. Leah and Chelsie apparently had a good talk last week that kinda brought them together. If Leah nominates people from both trios, she actually makes enemies of 6 people. Now she only has 3 people as enemies and three people grateful to not have been put up for eviction. So next week the chances are that one of Chelsie's trio wins and Leah doesn't go on the block. And really, why would they nominate Leah who did almost nothing the whole season while they can nominate the remaining two of the trio of t'kor, Kimo and Rubina who are locked votes for one another?

I mean, I understand it would be more exciting for us to see Chelsie and t'kor on the block, but from Leah's perspective, I think she made the right choice and I am surprised that Taran insisted this would be the best move. 🤔

Good point! Also, if a member of either trio gets to F2, they’re guaranteed the votes from the other two, but if an entire trio is on the jury they’ll have to vote for someone else. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
2 hours ago, SummerDreams said:

I think the best thing Leah could have done for herself this week would have been taking Chelsie out. Chelsie doesn't like her and doesn't want to work with her--she'll use her as a piece if she needs her to accomplish a goal, but she has no interest in Leah as a long-term ally, nor does she need her as one with her current insulation. On top of that, Chelsie blindsided her by talking out Joseph, then blindsided her (for no real reason) just a few days ago by taking out Quinn when Leah thought they were keeping him. She flat out told Leah she had considered back dooring her. Also, with Chelsie out, MJ and Cam become more free agent players as opposed to being Chelsie's minions. Both have shown interest in working with Leah and in her ideas, but have then brought them back to Chelsie where they are immediately shut down. 

Because Chelsie is protected by T'Kor, the only way to get her out is to nominate her alongside one of the trio so that the trio is forced to vote against Chelsie. Chelsie versus Cam or MJ stays. So from that perspective, yes, I think Leah should have nominated one person from each side.

I don't think Chelsie feels she owes Leah anything for not being nominated this week. She sees Leah as someone to manipulate, so she sees her safety as her own good gameplay, not as something nice Leah did for her. I think it will have no bearing on her nominations next week if any of her side win. If she thinks the trio are better targets, great. But if she thinks Leah is a better target, then Leah will go up. As for why she would target Leah, she's an "easy" vote and she's won a few comps lately, raising her threat level.  But beyond that, I just think Chelsie personally prefers everyone in the trio to Leah as people, and sometimes nominations come down to who you like most. 

• Like 10
12 hours ago, Rodney said:

I feel like if Kimo and Rubina weren't bound to her, then they could've made some moves and done some damage by now.  Unfortunately, they're stuck with the burden and albatross this is T'Kor.

Honestly, they're probably only still there because of T'Kor. Kimo seemed like he could have been a player but when he realized T'Kor was going to protect him he just stopped playing so he's lazy. Rubina never cared about winning as much as showing off her brand. I like all of them but it is what it is.

29 minutes ago, Jillibean said:

I think the best thing Leah could have done for herself this week would have been taking Chelsie out. Chelsie doesn't like her and doesn't want to work with her--she'll use her as a piece if she needs her to accomplish a goal, but she has no interest in Leah as a long-term ally, nor does she need her as one with her current insulation. On top of that, Chelsie blindsided her by talking out Joseph, then blindsided her (for no real reason) just a few days ago by taking out Quinn when Leah thought they were keeping him. She flat out told Leah she had considered back dooring her. Also, with Chelsie out, MJ and Cam become more free agent players as opposed to being Chelsie's minions. Both have shown interest in working with Leah and in her ideas, but have then brought them back to Chelsie where they are immediately shut down. 

Because Chelsie is protected by T'Kor, the only way to get her out is to nominate her alongside one of the trio so that the trio is forced to vote against Chelsie. Chelsie versus Cam or MJ stays. So from that perspective, yes, I think Leah should have nominated one person from each side.

I don't think Chelsie feels she owes Leah anything for not being nominated this week. She sees Leah as someone to manipulate, so she sees her safety as her own good gameplay, not as something nice Leah did for her. I think it will have no bearing on her nominations next week if any of her side win. If she thinks the trio are better targets, great. But if she thinks Leah is a better target, then Leah will go up. As for why she would target Leah, she's an "easy" vote and she's won a few comps lately, raising her threat level.  But beyond that, I just think Chelsie personally prefers everyone in the trio to Leah as people, and sometimes nominations come down to who you like most. 

This! And I already said this but the way to get rid of Chelsie is this week, next to T'Kor (maybe Rubina). It's the only shot really. If Leah doesn't take it this week then Chelsie will almost certainly win.

• Like 5
43 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

This! And I already said this but the way to get rid of Chelsie is this week, next to T'Kor (maybe Rubina). It's the only shot really. If Leah doesn't take it this week then Chelsie will almost certainly win.

Replying to both of you: Chelsie wins against everyone, this is a given.There are 8 people. Why should Leah completely destroy her relationship with 6 people to take out Chelsie? Can't the next HoH do that? Why are you presenting it as the LAST chance to get out Chelsie?

The votes won't be there after this to evict Chelsie. I mean, sure, maybe they'll all suddenly decide to play for themselves and also recognize that Chelsie is going to beat them but like the odds are REAL slim of that happening lol.

I mean, I guess next week IF Angela wins HOH and IF she noms Chelsie vs. T'Kor and IF those are the final noms and IF Leah makes the right move then (which she has the power to do it now and isn't so lol) and IF Angela breaks the tie, then it would happen. That's a lot of ifs.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Like 7

I would think maybe Production might persuade Leah, it does feel kinda strange there's suddenly 2 vetoes, to go for Chelsie but since Chelsie is the only person outside of Angela that they've given any edit, I think they might actually just hope Chelsie wins so they don't have to try to create a narrative for someone else.

• Like 1

Did I miss this somewhere? Admittedly I scan, not read, before coffee. From reddit:

The Jankie POV requires the holder to play a game to decide who the Veto is used on and is used before the normal POV can be used.

That's kinda janky but I expected something jankier.

I really appreciate Big Brother for bringing the word "janky" back into my life. It does also remind me of Zankie which is unfortunate and I think this is the third Frankie Grande mention in two days so we probably just summoned him like some sort of Lisa Frank nightmare sparkly Beetlejuice.

• Like 1
  • LOL 11
2 hours ago, SummerDreams said:

Replying to both of you: Chelsie wins against everyone, this is a given.There are 8 people. Why should Leah completely destroy her relationship with 6 people to take out Chelsie? Can't the next HoH do that? Why are you presenting it as the LAST chance to get out Chelsie?

I guess I don't think she has those 6 relationships to begin with, so there's nothing to destroy. She made it through last week by the skin of her teeth. Her two biggest allies were evicted back to back and she was left out of the vote both times, seemingly not even for strategic reasons. They could not have made it more clear to her, through their actions if not their words, that they aren't interested in working with her  

T'Kor and company don't particularly care for her either. I think there's a decent chance she's up next week regardless of whom she nominates this week, because while it might not be the best strategic move from either side, it sure is the easiest/least damaging. If she doesn't get nominated, it's because they have a higher purpose than getting her out. It's not because they think they owe her for this week. 

1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

The votes won't be there after this to evict Chelsie. I mean, sure, maybe they'll all suddenly decide to play for themselves and also recognize that Chelsie is going to beat them but like the odds are REAL slim of that happening lol.

I mean, I guess next week IF Angela wins HOH and IF she noms Chelsie vs. T'Kor and IF those are the final noms and IF Leah makes the right move then (which she has the power to do it now and isn't so lol) and IF Angela breaks the tie, then it would happen. That's a lot of ifs.

Exactly--T'Kor is protecting Chelsie which means so are Kimo and Rubina. MJ and Cam are protecting Chelsie. The only HOH who would put Chelsie up is Angela. 

I'm not even seeing it as a "this is the last chance to get out Chelsie, the biggest threat" thing. I just think taking out Chelsie is the only move Leah can make that might change the house dynamic to give Leah more room to maneuver. With Chelsie still in, her only path forward is at the mercy of people who have shown no inclination to align with her. 

• Like 9

Oh no. Was one of those mentions mine from last night? what have we done??

seriously though after I read that button boy is preventing the voice from being heard on the feeds, I became concerned about the true identity of ainsley’s “protégé”

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, Eyeland Baby said:

seriously though after I read that button boy is preventing the voice from being heard on the feeds, I became concerned about the true identity of ainsley’s “protégé”

I assumed that Jankie would end up being some upgrade to Zingbot because I dunno, it makes sense? We already have a robot at home? But then I remembered what show this is. So it's probably just the Life Model Decoy of Dr. Will that they've been trotting out for the roundtables.

• LOL 1
47 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Did I miss this somewhere? Admittedly I scan, not read, before coffee. From reddit:

I saw that too but no one else seems to be talking about it and the sticky on Reddit says the Jankie veto can only be used after the real one so who knows. I just think we might have to wait until the episodes this week to know what exactly is going on.

40 minutes ago, Jillibean said:

I'm not even seeing it as a "this is the last chance to get out Chelsie, the biggest threat" thing. I just think taking out Chelsie is the only move Leah can make that might change the house dynamic to give Leah more room to maneuver. With Chelsie still in, her only path forward is at the mercy of people who have shown no inclination to align with her. 

I do genuinely think this the last chance to get Chelise out but also yes for Leah specifically it’s the only way she might be able to move forward in the game without just Jagging it.

I just turned on the feeds and T’Kor/Kimo were in the middle of a convo. T’Kor basically telling him to talk to Leah/Angela about using the veto. She said to tell them his story because they like that, which for some reason Reddit is hating on her for this. Kimo literally saved himself from being evicted 2 weeks ago on his story alone lol. And I also find T’Kor telling him that to be further proof that she is indeed using the whole ‘cause’ and ‘story’ stuff as strategy as well. If T’Kor could own up to her cutthroatness (is that a word lol) she would be so awesome. But anyway Kimo also said that the other trio is more dangerous than them. Exactly now go tell Angela/Leah this!

• Like 6
3 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

If Cam and MJ are not willing to vote out Chelsie, then they don't deserve to win and all our strategy talk is really moot. My observations take under consideration the fact that Cam and MJ are there to win.

• Like 1

Both thinga can be true, though. Cam and Makensy both want to win, but they also both see Chelsie as their closest ally and don’t want to vote her out until they absolutely have to. Let’s face it, many of us see Chelsie as the leader who will steamroll her way to the end, but I’d be willing to bet Makensy and Cam both see themselves in that role. Hell, the whole house probably does. It’s almost a prerequisite to play BB - the belief that you are MUCH more important in the game than you actually are.

• Like 9

I wholeheartedly agree with all that has been said about Leah needing to take her shot at Chelsie this week. But unfortunately I think Chelsie misted her so hard in that long clear-the-air talk they had that Leah’s still damp.

1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

d I also find T’Kor telling him that to be further proof that she is indeed using the whole ‘cause’ and ‘story’ stuff as strategy as well.

It may well be strategy, but for T’Kor I think “story” is the main focus. I heard her whispering to Rubina last night about their stories and how she hopes they’re getting told on the broadcasts. This was part of a whole thing about how they want to be role models and save the world. Rubina just hopes her story isn’t being limited to the showmance. Welll…

53 minutes ago, SummerDreams said:

My observations take under consideration the fact that Cam and MJ are there to win.

IS Cam there to win? Is he really there at all, or is that just a life-size cutout propped in the corner? Honestly, most days I completely forget he’s part of the cast. 

• LOL 11

Thing is, this is the absolute last opportunity for Leah to take a shot at the heads of the Three AND get out from under it without too much damage.  If either Chelsie or T’ are evicted, then yeah sure those who are still in the House could go after Leah - but doing so would be strategic suicide:

• If one of the “orphaned” Two wins HoH, then their smart move would be to go after the remaining intact Three so they can’t control the vote - because if they survive the next eviction intact, they’ll run the votes for the remainder of the season.
  • Likewise if the intact Three win the next HoH, their smart move would be to gut the orphaned Two before they can regroup and attempt to pull in Leah and Angela to create a new four-strong alliance.

In either case, for either of the Three to go after Leah next HoH would leave their flank dreadfully exposed to counterattack by the rest of the House.

• Like 8
1 hour ago, SummerDreams said:

If Cam and MJ are not willing to vote out Chelsie, then they don't deserve to win and all our strategy talk is really moot. My observations take under consideration the fact that Cam and MJ are there to win.

I heartily understand your frustration.  I think our strategy talk has to include an informed guess of the ways players will act against their own self interests due to other people's social games. For instance, just last week MJ used the veto to facilitate the backdooring of Quinn, a move that was great for Chelsie and meh for her. But she thinks it was great for her because Chelsie convinced her it was. I don't think wanting to keep Chelsie and wanting to win the game are mutually exclusive concepts to MJ and Cam, because that's how strong Chelsie's social game has been with them. 

That's also why I feel it was the wrong move to leave Chelsie off the block this week--since she's safe, rather than use this week to try to save herself or even one of her alliance members, she's using it to secure her relationships with the other side and set herself up for next week, working on making sure Leah will be the target if the remaining trio players win. 

• Like 3

I don’t really think Chelsie is actually doing anything this week. To be fair though, none of them are lol. But Chelsie knows she’s sitting pretty at this point. Unfortunately, she doesn’t even have to do anything. After this week, Chelsie will still have 4 minions who will just take out Leah/Angela for her. 

I’ve already said it but like I get that Leah doesn’t know everything we do but what she does know should make it so blatantly obvious to her that the move this week was Chelsie. And honestly she did know that but she let Chelsie gaslight her. So embarrassing.

• Like 7

Leah talking to Kimo now.  He's saying that he's not a threat.  He wants to protect her going forward.  He knows that he's grouped up with T'Kor and Rubina as a trio.  But he knows that he has to play an individual game.  If he has to betray them, he will do it.  So if he can help her in any way, he'll do it.

Kimo is wary of the double coming up and wants to stay safe.  He promises not to put Leah up during that time.  But Leah's worried going forward since she can't play for HoH next week.  She doesn't know what protection she has.

Then, we get fish.

Kimo dances around the conversation a little, saying that he can’t name a name, but feels like he may not be a priority for people as the numbers dwindle.  That he could be at the bottom.  Leah says that’s how she feels, too, about herself.

Kimo says staying against Joseph or Quinn was different, since he knows they were threats.  He wants to think people believe in his story and know Leah does. But he also doubts his safety.

Maybe he was going to say he didn’t think he’d stay against Rubina, but Skippy only gave us about forty-five seconds before we went back to fish.

Leah says that between Kimo and Rubina, she’s not threatened by Kimo in the game.  However, she doesn’t know where votes are going.  Says it’s hard to game and have conversations out here, because she feels like no one other than Angela is honest with her.  So she felt she made her nominations with limited info.

Says she did think Kimo could’ve won HoH and put her up, and with him and Rubina, she has limited info since they’ve never won.  T'Kor and Chelsie did win and didn’t nominate her, and she wants to reward that, but says both also made a point to talk to her.  I guess she’s saying the way they handled their HoHs made Leah recognize that she’s not a priority for them.

Tells Kimo if she were on the block against T'Kor, she knows she’d go home.  Anyone would because she has an “amazing social game,” but that’s something Leah does recognize.  Kimo says yep.  She says that TK doesn’t want to win, though, and in competitions, she’s not really concerned.  Says other people in the house could be bigger competition threats, especially physical ones.

Leah wants to know everyone’s plan going forward, including Kimo’s.  She wants an even playing field, but it’s hard to see what that is with who’s left.  Kimo says when people win, others look at them differently, and he wants to be a number for Leah.  She says yes, but in the coming weeks, if Rubina and T'Kor are here?  She’s questioning who prioritizes her while insinuating Kimo wouldn’t.

• Like 1

Kimo trying to turn Leah onto the other trio, asking if she sees groups outside of himself, T'Kor, and Rubina.  She says yes.  She’s not dumb and won’t forget the way that Kimo and T'Kor have actually comforted her and been there for her all game.  Kimo also said that Chelsie likes him and his story, but he’s aware that that’s not everything at this point.

Leah explained that she kinda defaulted to these nominations, because she didn’t have time to do anything else.  Said she needs to talk with Angela still and get the vibe, but she and Angela had talks last week, also.

Leah tells Kimo that she knows who was really in Quinn’s ear about things.  Kimo also committed to protecting Angela alongside Leah if he’s still here.

• Like 1

Kimo asks what Leah needs from him, and she says assurance for both her and Angela to be safe next week from him and T'Kor.  He claims that T'Kor knows that Leah here is good for her game, but it’s also tough, because she’s so loved, and being HoH would be a tough position for her.

Leah is basically hinting now that she's had other plans all along besides Kimo or Rubina going home this week.

3 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

If Leah tries to BD Chelsie by putting her against Rubina and then T'Kor evicts Rubina I'm gonna lose my fucking mind lol.

That will drive Kimo right away from T'Kor if she does that.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Rodney said:

That will drive Kimo right away from T'Kor if she does that.

I don't think that'll matter much lol.

But man, it really sounds like Leah was planning to BD Chelsie all along. I'm happy to have been wrong! 

Sucks for her that she doesn't realize the surefire way to do it is against T'Kor though. But there's still time. They have 2 possible vetoes so if she figures it out in time and wins the comp that allows her to use her veto then she can still do it!

• Like 3

Wow.  Leah kinda nailed it.  She said some people in this house preach inclusivity, but don’t practice it in all areas.  They made her feel isolated last week, and she and Kimo both discuss how Angela can never do anything right or get respect from anyone.  Kimo, shockingly, says that that's not fair to her (Angela).  I feel like Kimo's wanted to be more inclusive with Angela, but doesn't because he has to go along with T'Kor and Rubina.

• Like 3
  • Useful 1

Leah has the potential to really destroy T'Kor and Chelsie's games this week, if she's willing to do it.

She and Angela can Veto Kimo and Rubina off the block and put up T'Kor and Chelise together.

She can remove one of Kimo or Rubina off the block and then replace the other with Chelsie.

Then you'd theoretically have the safe trio member and T'Kor voting against Chelsie and Makensy and Cam voting against the vulnerable trio member, and then Angela and Leah will decide whom they want to vote out.  But it would mess up T'Kor's game, because she would have to vote out either her trio member or Chelsie.

There is the slight risk T'Kor and the trio member would just vote with Makensy and Cam to save Chelsie, though, with this option.  It could get dicey if only T'Kor flips, though.

So she definitely still has the potential to do a lot of damage, but it all depends on whether she just wants to play conservatively and hope for the best or make a big move.

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, Rodney said:

Wow.  Leah kinda nailed it.  She said some people in this house preach inclusivity, but don’t practice it in all areas.  They made her feel isolated last week, and she and Kimo both discuss how Angela can never do anything right or get respect from anyone.  Kimo, shockingly, says that that's not fair to her (Angela).  I feel like Kimo's wanted to be more inclusive with Angela, but doesn't because he has to go along with T'Kor and Rubina.

I think Kimo has always been the most open to Angela of that Trio, to be honest.  I hope he's willing to step out a little bit here and help Leah in making a bold move.

3 minutes ago, Rodney said:

Leah has the potential to really destroy T'Kor and Chelsie's games this week, if she's willing to do it.

She and Angela can Veto Kimo and Rubina off the block and put up T'Kor and Chelise together.

She can remove one of Kimo or Rubina off the block and then replace the other with Chelsie.

Then you'd theoretically have the safe trio member and T'Kor voting against Chelsie and Makensy and Cam voting against the vulnerable trio member, and then Angela and Leah will decide whom they want to vote out.  But it would mess up T'Kor's game, because she would have to vote out either her trio member or Chelsie.

There is the slight risk T'Kor and the trio member would just vote with Makensy and Cam to save Chelsie, though, with this option.  It could get dicey if only T'Kor flips, though.

So she definitely still has the potential to do a lot of damage, but it all depends on whether she just wants to play conservatively and hope for the best or make a big move.

There is always a risk that Chelsie will be able to mist Kimo and Rubina into voting for her over T'Kor, lol.  The thing is, T'Kor voting to keep Chelsie over one of her own Trio would absolutely expose both she and Chelsie to the rest of the house and SHOULD make every single person left aware that they've got a side deal to protect each other.  And it should cause them to gun for both of them to go out next.  I do think the HGs would recognize this, but would they be able to do anything about it?  Who knows?  It would be a big move and resume builder for anyone to make that move to knock out first Chelsie then T'Kor.

• Like 2

Angela and Kimo now.

Angela tells Kimo that she has no guarantees.  She's been on an island for weeks now.  Kimo praises her for being a survivor.  Angela wants to talk to the others to make sure that she's doing the right thing, but she ultimately feels very good about what she's planning on doing.

Angela tells Kimo not to cry, no matter what happens.  Kimo assures Angela that he's still rooting for her and that he still loves her.

• Like 1

She's not saying it outright, but it sounds like Angela's implying that she's Vetoing Kimo tomorrow, with the hopes that Leah will throw up Chelsie in his place.

If that happens, then I can see Rubina taking the bullet unless T'Kor really needs her.

And then there's the question of how Leah's Jankie Veto will come into play. . . .

3 minutes ago, Rodney said:

She's not saying it outright, but it sounds like Angela's implying that she's Vetoing Kimo tomorrow, with the hopes that Leah will throw up Chelsie in his place.

If that happens, then I can see Rubina taking the bullet unless T'Kor really needs her.

And then there's the question of how Leah's Jankie Veto will come into play. . . .

One can only hope that Leah realizes she needs to put up the heads of both trios if she wants someone to go home.

• Like 7

Okay.  So it sounds like Leah's Jankie Veto involves a random game of a chance.  Whoever gets picked or landed on by this random game of chance cannot be the replacement nominee.

So if Leah and Angela have planned all along for Chelsie and T'Kor to be the final nominees for the week, then Leah had better hope that one of them isn't landed on.  Otherwise, one of their cohorts will have to go up instead.

• Like 1

Cam & Leah are chatting on the balcony; Mak & Angela are chatting behind the "Knock-Em-Down" carnival game booth.

Cam is, of course, telling Leah that she can trust Chelsie & Mak.  And, of course, that they need to continue to talk.  And he's promising he won't put her up next week as a thank you for not putting him up this week.  

Angela tells Mak that the people she trusts most are Leah & Mak.

ETA - and, of course, Button Boy takes us away from the Cam/Leah conversation.

Edited by HighQueenEB

Angela/Mak are done and now we have Angela/Rubina chatting behind the carnival booth.

Cam's pointing out that "they're always going to have two votes" - which is true but he cannot be naive enough to not realize it's true of his own trio as well.  And now Button Boy, once again, takes us away from that conversation to give us 4 screens of Angela/Rubina.

Angela confirms to Leah that Kimo promised them both safety next week, which he also promised Leah.  Ang's intention is to use her veto on Kimo, and she wants Leah's permission to let him know before they go to bed tonight that he is safe.

They aren't sure who Kimo would put up if he won HOH and Angela points out that she thinks Chelsie would be one of his nominees since she never sees them talk.  Angela points out that T'Kor never went to bed last night and spent the entire time counseling Kimo & Rubina on how to approach Ang/Leah.

For some idiotic reason, Leah seems to be leaning toward T'Kor & Rubina noms.  Argh!!!!  Angela points out that Chelsie loves T'Kor and would vote to keep her.  How do they not figure out the correct scenario is to cancel out Chelsie's vote in favor of keeping T'Kor and put BOTH of them on the block.  They are focused on breaking up the T'Kor Trio, which is fair, but they need to go for the head of that Trio and the only way to do that is to ensure Angela breaks a tie - pit the heads against each other, let their minions vote for each of them, and then Angela can push whomever they decide needs to go now out.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

So T’Kor will be the renom and however much everyone says “T’Kor won’t go home”, I’m pretty sure everyone will vote out T’Kor. Which I will be OK with, now people can focus on HGs not named T’Kor! 

They would be stupid to NOT vote for her to go home - and that goes for Chelsie too.  And, while I know that a lot of people want to Leah to go after Chelsie this week, I don't think she's making a bad move if she wants T'Kor out this week.  Chelsie has certainly been masterful in her mist but T'Kor's pretty might right up there with her in the misting/control department.  

I don't know that Cam would actively make a move against Chelsie should he have an HOH fall into his lap, I do think if another HOH made her their target, he'd take the opportunity presented to get her out.  Makensy I'm less certain about with regard to Chelsie, but I don't believe Cam is as misted as he's letting Chelsie believe.  

• Like 4
8 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

So T’Kor will be the renom and however much everyone says “T’Kor won’t go home”, I’m pretty sure everyone will vote out T’Kor. Which I will be OK with, now people can focus on HGs not named T’Kor! 

Why would Chelsie want to vote T'Kor out over Rubina? Forget whether Leah should go after Chelsie (she absolutely should), why would Chelsie keep Rubina over T'Kor? 

• Like 1

Because I think Chelsie has her eyes on the prize and might think that T’Kor is the glue holding Rubina and Kimo together, and is the biggest social threat next to Chelsie. 

But regardless, I believe Angela, Cam and Makensy will vote her out. 

• Like 3