Type keyword(s) to search

Season 26 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

Seems like more Leah bashing from Chelsie in the HoH room as she’s talking to Cam.  He says it’s smart that Chelsie said her (Leah’s) nominations would be Cam and Rubina.  Recapping how Leah says that she doesn’t talk game with Cam.  He said that they don’t even talk.  Now discussing Leah saying how she felt some type of way about people ignoring her outside, and they’re saying how she dominates conversations, and people need a break from it.

Chelsie just told Cam that she wouldn’t nominate T'Kor, because when people have power and save her, she returns the favor.  I guess she blanked out the two weeks that Angela was HoH and didn’t nominate her, either.  (Granted, the second time got hijacked by Quinn, but still . . .)

Chelsie is now saying why she couldn’t do Leah this week, then turns into her and Cam talking numbers for next week and how either Cam or Makensy must win HoH, or else they’re screwed with the three.  She said that they need to nominate Angela against one of the three and then use one of the others as a replacement nominee.

I still don’t grasp why she didn’t just let Kimo go while keeping this Leah bashing going, then be in a position where T'Kor and Rubina would’ve been aimed directly at Quinn and Leah.  This move is nonsense and could’ve easily been avoided in place of really pouring into Quinn and Leah to stick with them, but I absolutely love the move, anyway, since it's almost certainly getting Quinn out.

So I guess now we’re doing Leah bashing instead of Angela bashing?  Ugh.  We are so overdue a Leah HoH. . . .

• Like 3
  • Applause 1

Yeah, I'm totally down with Quinn going, so I like the move, but I think it's a classic overplay by Chelsie. She was in COMPLETE control of the house, and now she opened up the POSSIBILITY that someone would go against her this week, all to get rid of a dude who wasn't coming after her!

That said, I also see the argument that simply eliminating possible HoH winners is useful to Chelsie, as she's the only one who has to really think long term in the house.

• Like 4

Ooh, Leah just told Makensy that Quinn is a number for her and Makensy, and that Chelsie would put Cam and T'Kor above them.  (This might be true.)

Cam says that they may not need HoH next week, anyway, because Leah and Angela are still there as targets.  He said he’s never seen T'Kor so mad as she was when Makensy used the Veto on Angela instead of Kimo.  He says T'Kor was “hot” about it.  He believes that that’s good, because it puts Makensy in more danger.

Chelsie said that she pulled T'Kor and Rubina aside to basically protect herself from any flack for leaving Kimo up there.  Now sayingthat  Leah is hiding in her room, formulating her thoughts, while Quinn is out there being sociable and trying to be smooth.  Cam says when Quinn came out, the first thing he did was compliment Cam, and how obvious it was.

Cam now shouting Angela out, from when Quinn’s game blew up earlier in the game down to this week.  Said if that was a move, then what a hell of a job. Chelsie says that she’s had the Veto used on her three times and how amazing that is.  She thinks that Angela will nwo definitely protect them (Cam, Makensy, and Chelsie), and Cam fully agrees.  If they nominate her in future weeks, then it will no longer be as a serious target.

Chelsie said that they can beat Angela in anything.  She believes that she can beat Kimo and Rubina in any competition, and it’s only T'Kor who is a mental challenge monster.  However, T'Kor was traumatized by her "disastrous" HoH, so she won’t even want to win anymore.

Ooh!  Makensy and Leah have been having a good talk, and Makensy seems to be genuinely with Leah through this.  Curious to see what she says about it to Chelsie.

Leah has explained how she and Makensy don’t have all the connections that the people with whom they’re working do.  She says that it will be pure social at the end, and that there are some people who will vote for people based on whom they are, which is whatever, but isn’t good for them.

She also said that she’ll keep Makensy if she’s ever on the block, but seemed to be saying that she would go home against Chelsie.  She’s also talking about “her,” saying that she was going with a house vote when it was a vote that she helped engineer and was using an alliance she was in to do it.  I’m having a little trouble following, but I do think that Leah is trying to wise Makensy up to her precarious position.

• Like 1
26 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

Also, to be fair to Chelsie, Kimo is so fucking deluded that he probably isn't even coming after her despite her nominating him. 

Yea, the only person coming after Chelsie next week unfortunately is Leah. Maybe Angela because you never know with her lol.

This season will feel like it's headed to the boring endgame if some combo of Cam/Chelsie/MJ (or maybe T'Kor) isn't targeted next week. But hey it was a long run of really entertaining weeks so I'm not even mad at it. I need to catch up on a lot of TV anyway lol.

• Like 3
(edited)

Leah reaffirms to Makensy that she is the one whose back she has.  Says she wants them to make the right decisions for them and not for other people with whom they’re working.  Said they have to make the moves that are for them.

Makensy says that she’ll continue to play dumb regarding Leah and say she’ll do what she wants to, but she won’t tell Chelsie.  Quinn had tried to come in, but Leah kicked him out, because she was about to leave to pee. She took off running, moaning,“Oh, my God” and was unsure if she would make it to the toilet.  Skippy left us with Quinn looking dejected alone.

Edited by Rodney
  • LOL 1
4 minutes ago, Rodney said:

She also said that she’ll keep Makensy if she’s ever on the block, but seemed to be saying that she would go home against Chelsie.  She’s also talking about “her,” saying that she was going with a house vote when it was a vote that she helped engineer and was using an alliance she was in to do it.  I’m having a little trouble following, but I do think that Leah is trying to wise Makensy up to her precarious position.

As I noted earlier in the season, I am so interested in how a White HG brings up the whole racial element without outright saying it. It's obviously true, as T'Kor was VERY vocal about it earlier, but it's so freakin' delicate to discuss, so it is very interesting to me. 

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Rodney said:

Makensy says that she’ll continue to play dumb regarding Leah and say she’ll do what she wants to, but she won’t tell Chelsie.  

What's everyone's over-under on MJ in fact telling Chelsie?

• LOL 5
(edited)

Leah realizes that she has completely shit the bed in retrospect by saving Angela last week.

She doesn't have Angela wrapped around her finger as she perhaps thought, she lost Joseph, and she's going to lose Quinn.

I guess she should've stuck to her "do nothing" strategy.  If it's not broken, don't fix it.  She even tried to conspicuously blame saving Angela on the Diary Room again, saying that she did it "for other reasons she'll tell Quinn after."

Her playbook now is kissing Makensy and Chelsie's asses and hoping for the best.

Edited by Rodney
  • Like 1

Leah and Quinn are talking when Makensy comes in.  Makensy yawns her way through more babble, loving all over Leah while Leah knows that everyone has been trash-talking her.  Asks if she wants to make dinner tonight.

She left, and Leah says, "I'm over it.  She can go get fucked."

• Like 1
(edited)
3 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

None of these people tend to make good, logical decisions so I’d say there’s still a chance Quinn stays tbh.

Already, Chelsie and Makensy want to save him and are blaming Leah for him being on the block.

ETA: Oh.  Never mind.  Chelsie just made it clear that this move for her is just revenge for Quinn exposing the Pentagon and getting her on the block, so maybe not.  Definitely sounds like Makensy's eyes are a bit more open, though, as to how Quinn going never really helped her game.

She's as dumb as rocks, though.

Edited by Rodney
  • Like 2

Everyone discovering anew each week that Angela is not, in fact, a trustworthy ally is truly mesmerizing to behold. It's like some bizarre spinoff of Groundhog Day or Memento. 

I feel bad for Leah in that she was in a promising spot just a week ago and is now very much not. But there's certainly no argument to be made that she didn't bring it upon herself. 

I can't decide if it's a credit to the trio or just a result of everyone else's bad play that they are still all in the house and now literally make up a third of the remaining players. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 9
(edited)

THE HOOD?

Just like GinaMarie from BB15, she thinks that acting tough and thuggish makes her look cool and impresses/intimidates people.

Come to think of it, when I hear Rubina’s voice screeching in the background on feeds, it sort of reminds me of GinaMarie.

Edited by Rodney
  • LOL 3
12 minutes ago, Rodney said:

. . . Oh.  Never mind.  Chelsie just made it clear that this move for her is just revenge for Quinn exposing the Pentagon and getting her on the block, so maybe not.  Definitely sounds like Makensy's eyes are a bit more open, though, as to how Quinn going never really helped her game.

She's as dumb as rocks, though.

Hey, now, hope dies eternal, but if Makensy's eyes are a bit more open then the possibility of a flip still exists.  There's still 72 hours for it to manifest and make Chelsie's HOH a total busted mess of over-thinking everything, lol.

• LOL 2
1 minute ago, HighQueenEB said:

Hey, now, hope dies eternal, but if Makensy's eyes are a bit more open then the possibility of a flip still exists.  There's still 72 hours for it to manifest and make Chelsie's HOH a total busted mess of over-thinking everything, lol.

How, though? She'd need Angela to save Quinn AND she'd need Cam to go against Chelsie. The only chance Quinn has is if the Queen decides that she'd rather Kimo go out for some reason. 

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

How, though? She'd need Angela to save Quinn AND she'd need Cam to go against Chelsie. The only chance Quinn has is if the Queen decides that she'd rather Kimo go out for some reason. 

I have faith that Makensy can use her feminine wiles to turn Cam against the Queen, lol.

That'd kind of be fun, to be honest.  Chelsie burned by the man who is so disinterested in her that she only dreams of being spurned by him.  

• Like 2
  • Useful 1

Poor Quinn. He finally gets Leah right where he wants her, with no one else to turn to, and he can’t even enjoy it now. Probable consolation prize: he may get her all to himself in the jury house next week. (Poor Leah.)

It constantly amuses me how nobody thinks Angela is a threat and can be defeated in any comp when she has won TWO HoH’s. How many HoH’s have you won, Makensey?

5 hours ago, SummerDreams said:

The DR is there for a reason; for the audience to know the truth about every player's game. If players lie there, there is no reason for it to exist. 

No, DR exists precisely for players to lie… exactly as production tells them to. Could Chelsie be going <gasp> off script

3 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

MJ on a power trip is kinda funny. Her delusions mostly entertain me but I’m not interested in her becoming Chelsie’s new bitch friend.

I have seen Brooklyn. I have heard Brooklyn speak. You, MJ, are no Brooklyn.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 9
38 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

I have seen Brooklyn. I have heard Brooklyn speak. You, MJ, are no Brooklyn.

Perfect timing, given tomorrow night's debate.  

• LOL 1
8 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

I hated Derrick lying in DR because he wasn’t doing it to lie to Production, he was doing it to lie to us. I feel that’s what Chelsie was doing so I hated it.

I disagree; in the DR, Derrick was lying to Production first, and us second - reason being Derrick was totally aware (a) AG was taking advantage of information gleaned from HGs’s disclosures in the DR to bias the game in favor of Grody’s pet players, and (b) Derrick wasn’t one (in BB16 that was FmfG).  The audience being lied to was simply collateral damage - which sucked, to be sure, but at least it was understandable suckage.

7 hours ago, SummerDreams said:

The DR is there for a reason; for the audience to know the truth about every player's game. If players lie there, there is no reason for it to exist. Chelsie lies a lot even on camera talks. Not cool and really wrong.

That may be how the DR initially started out, true - but it didn’t take Grodner very long to corrupt it for her own personal use.  Par for the BB course, in other words….

6 hours ago, Katesus7 said:

Leah with the "It doesn't make sense" of the screwed.  It never, ever makes sense when other people do things in this game you don't want them to do.  

If Leah is wanting to be this season’s leading Destiny, though, then she better get a move on - Angela is WAAAYYY out ahead of the rest of the pack for that particular title.  😆

• Like 8
  • LOL 1
5 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

Also, to be fair to Chelsie, Kimo is so fucking deluded that he probably isn't even coming after her despite her nominating him. 

I wouldn't call Kimo deluded so much as horribly passive.

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
21 minutes ago, Rodney said:

I wouldn't call Kimo deluded so much as horribly passive.

I have liked Kimo all season, but it gets harder and harder to root for him every week. I know he has a strategic mind, because he was the one guiding his and T’Kor’s moves from day 1. But he has isolated himself to such an extent that he has zero relationships with anyone not named T’Kor or Rubina.

At this point, I don’t think he has any hopes of winning. He just seems grateful for any additional day he can get. Which is a shame, because he had a lot of potential. He just didn’t have enough fight. (Or Chelsie levels of confidence, which are as necessary as they are —often— obnoxious.)

• Like 6
  • Sad 1
  • Useful 1
24 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

I have liked Kimo all season, but it gets harder and harder to root for him every week. I know he has a strategic mind, because he was the one guiding his and T’Kor’s moves from day 1. But he has isolated himself to such an extent that he has zero relationships with anyone not named T’Kor or Rubina.

At this point, I don’t think he has any hopes of winning. He just seems grateful for any additional day he can get. Which is a shame, because he had a lot of potential. He just didn’t have enough fight. (Or Chelsie levels of confidence, which are as necessary as they are —often— obnoxious.)

It's especially sad when you remember that this is the guy who spearheaded the flip that led to the Cedric blindside.

• Like 3

As someone else said Kimo is like Eeyore!

I can barely stand to listen to him anymore, he’s so passive it’s sickening in fact everyone around T’kor is kind of sickening, she seems to think she’s a genius and the other two, Rubina and Kimo just agree with every stupid thing T’kor says, which usually makes me throw up a little in my mouth.  Can’t stand T’kor and her stupid accent or her clown outfits.

i really don’t like any of them, they’re all playing such awkward games and have the shittiest reads of what’s going on, makensey is a moron, Chelsie should be smart but she over thinks every tiny thing to death and frustrates the hell out of me, Leah shot herself in the foot and ruined her game with her veto of angela, Quinn says he’s a super fan but he seems to have no real strategy or brains, he’s more interested in Leah’s ass and gossiping, Cams a boring slob and I’m getting sick of Angela’s continuous paranoid delusions…. She needs to get her shit together, win hoh and put t’kor and Chelsie on the block together,,, let them spill their guts.

• Like 4
9 hours ago, Katesus7 said:

I actually thought the plan all week was for Joe over Rubina if Chelsie could swing it, but all the conversations I heard/read about had everyone (meaning Cam/Chelsie/Makensy) agreeing it was Kimo getting the boot over Joe.  I tend to believe it was last minute, because otherwise I think Cam would've known - I have a hard time believing Chelsie would leave him out of the loop, and he was legit pissed.  

If you watch "previously on Big Brother" of this episode, Chelsie in the DR specifically says "I'm here to play my own game and this might mean sending Joseph home".

Or maybe she was lying in the DR AGAIN.

• Like 1

Is someone watching this Angela/Leah conversatipon?  Did Angela in fact say what Leah heard that she said?

Damn. . . . Okay.  Angela is kinda admitting it.

She said that she thought that Quinn might be trying to form an alliance with Leah and the trio, but never said that it was a fact.

Leah is actually tearful and upset, because Angela hurt her feelings and starts to talk about how she was basically interrogated last night and didn't appreciate it.

I think that Leah will forgive, but not forget, Angela's error here.  But one thing is for sure.  She knows that after Quinn is gone, she is going to need her and probably Makensy.

• Like 3

Angela telling Chelsie that she's not as close to Leah as Leah is with Quinn, and her throwing him under the bus makes her stomach hurt.

Now Angela tells Chelsie that she honestly wants to work with her and be a part of something, that she's never been a part of anything this whole game.  (And whose fault is that?!)

I feel for Chelsie having to deal with her . . . until she says that she's not a part of anything solidified.  She's just trying to survive week to week.  This is a lie, and Angela knows that it's a lie (she knows very well that she's working with Cam and Makensy), yet she stays shockingly calm and doesn't call her out on it.

Still, Chelsie can't take much more and is done with her for the night.

Angela just might work her way out of perma-pawn duty if this keeps up.

• Like 2

Leah and Angela made up. Angela told her side of the story, which I didn't fully hear, but Leah believes her version of events. They seem tighter than ever, and fully united against Chelsie the Liar and Manipulator. They both have a litany of complaints about her that go far beyond this week. They also bond over feeling dismissed and left out of conversations.

Leah still seems to think she can count on Cam and Makensey, so she doesn't have a complete read on things. Her goal is to win the next HoH and then pull a Sam by telling everyone she doesn't NEED their stinkin' one-on-ones because she already has all the info she needs, and by the way STAY OUT OF MY HOH ROOM. Angela cackles at this.

Leah would like to put T'Kor on the block because why the hell has nobody else done that? She also thinks Chelsie needs to watch out because Leah holds tightly to grudges and she's harboring a big one right now. Can anyone say backdoor?

• Like 5
  • Love 4

Earlier, Quinn was giving himself a pep talk in his favorite way, which involves comparing himself to previous BB contestants. Tonight it's James, who found himself on the bottom of the house yet managed to claw his way back up. (My memory of that season is hazy, but am I missing the part where James won? Could he not find a role model who actually made it to the end?)

Quinn may be a super fan, but he is not a student of the game. He doesn't understand strategy, and he tries to emulate past players without realizing that they were reacting to people and events that were completely different. I almost feel sorry for him, because he wants to be so good at this game. He's just... not.

• Like 9
(edited)
16 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

Leah and Angela made up. Angela told her side of the story, which I didn't fully hear, but Leah believes her version of events. They seem tighter than ever, and fully united against Chelsie the Liar and Manipulator. They both have a litany of complaints about her that go far beyond this week. They also bond over feeling dismissed and left out of conversations.

Leah still seems to think she can count on Cam and Makensey, so she doesn't have a complete read on things. Her goal is to win the next HoH and then pull a Sam by telling everyone she doesn't NEED their stinkin' one-on-ones because she already has all the info she needs, and by the way STAY OUT OF MY HoH ROOM. Angela cackles at this.

Leah would like to put T'Kor on the block because why the hell has nobody else done that?  She also thinks that Chelsie needs to watch out, because Leah holds tightly to grudges, and she's harboring a big one right now.  Can anyone say backdoor?

To further elaborate on this, Leah and Angela, through their talk, nailed the dynamics of Chelsie and T'Kor running both trios (Chelsie/Cam/Makensy and T'Kor/Kimo/Rubina), using them as shields.  It's gone so well that Angela says that she's willing to vote for Quinn to stay.  Quinn, whom she hates.

Unlikely to happen, but they say that their backup plan if Quinn is evicted (which is still a certainty as of now) is to try to get Makensy on board for an alliance and potentially nominating Chelsie and T'Kor together if either of them (Leah and Angela) wins HoH.

Edited by Rodney
  • Like 4
13 hours ago, Jillibean said:

I can't decide if it's a credit to the trio or just a result of everyone else's bad play that they are still all in the house and now literally make up a third of the remaining players. 

It's partially literally none of the cast being smart but T'Kor deserves some of the credit as well. Her pact with Chelsie has helped keep her entire trio safe.

• Like 3
6 hours ago, Rodney said:

nominating Chelsie and T'Kor together if either of them (Leah and Angela) wins HoH.

This needs to happen, I want to see t’kor on the block against Chelsie, it’s the only way that the others will get any truth out of either of them plus I just want to see t’kor on the block scrambling to save her herself.  
I’m  sure Chelsie will throw her under the bus, back over her three or four times and do whatever it takes to push her out the door.

and enough with the Aunty Julie!  🤢🤮

• Like 7
  • LOL 1

First bit of game talk all day.

Leah tells Quinn that she wants to have a conversation with Chelsie tonight about her throwing her name under the bus.  Quinn says that she has the whole house on her side and is afraidthat  if she does that, it may get worse.  Leah tells him now about her conversation with Angela last night.

Leah tells Quinn that she's mad, because Chelsie is telling everyone that Quinn's up because of her (Leah), and it's not true.  He's up because Chelsie put him up.  She says that it's about time that someone calls out Chelsie on her bullshit.  She needs and wants to do it in front of everybody.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
(edited)

I support any confrontational House Meeting plans any HG cooks up.  In Leah's case, I'd like to see production rig the next HOH to be a quiz identifying hot "fluffy" men Leah finds attractive.

Edited by HighQueenEB
  • Like 3
  • LOL 3

Ah Leah... here we go again. We're never ever ever gonna make it, yeah...

Excuse the 40-year-old pop song flashback, but she's really never ever ever gonna make it. She just spent about 30 minutes complaining to Quinn about phony people who act selfishly and ingenuously, then put on a tin foil hat and danced around the room because...? I think she's already evolving into S20 Sam, HoH ambitions be damned.

Out into the kitchen, Cam sings a song about Fishin' in the Kitchen, to much applause. Leah just listens and pretends she doesn't want to set the whole place on fire.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 7

Rubina and T'Kor:

Rubina is concerned about all the time Makensey is spending in the HoH room. T'Kor: "Mmm hmm." Rubina wonders if it means they're on the bottom. T'Kor: "Mmm hmm." Rubina is relieved that at least Leah is below them in the pecking order. T'Kor: "Mmm hmm."

Me, hypothetically talking to T'Kor: "SAY WORDS, GODDAMMIT!!" I mean.

• LOL 10
16 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

Rubina and T'Kor:

Rubina is concerned about all the time Makensey is spending in the HoH room. T'Kor: "Mmm hmm." Rubina wonders if it means they're on the bottom. T'Kor: "Mmm hmm." Rubina is relieved that at least Leah is below them in the pecking order. T'Kor: "Mmm hmm."

Me, hypothetically talking to T'Kor: "SAY WORDS, GODDAMMIT!!" I mean.

No - just, no; when T’Kor says words, it just gets worse.

• Like 2
  • LOL 8

Quinn continues to beg for his heart to be stomped. He has been in the unicorn room talking to Leah, and in my quarter-listening state I heard him asking if it would be ok to hold her hand in the event of ___ . I missed what, maybe eviction night? Something public. She said she didn't think that would be a good idea. He moped about having his heart shattered, said "that's why you ask", and then brought up Cory and America FFS.

Quinn. No matter how badly you want it, you and Leah are no Americory. THERE IS NOT AND NEVER WILL BE A QUEAH, OK?? 

Meanwhile, Chelsie holds court for the rest of the HGs as they complain about Leah keeping her distance for the last couple of days. The nerve! And then she came out into the kitchen tonight for a couple of hours, with no explanation of where she has been, no apology or anything. Can you believe it? Leah is the worst.

And having spent only a few minutes with this group, I've had my fill. Chelsie and her HoHitis (which she supposedly didn't want, but has had no problem embracing) need to GO. Like, yesterday.

And instead of this trash, I need to go watch another episode of Homicide: Life on the Street. (On Peacock. Suck it, Paramount!) Never saw it in its original run, but it is SO GOOD. Watching Baby Andre Braugher is breaking my heart, but in a good way.

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
4 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

Quinn continues to beg for his heart to be stomped. He has been in the unicorn room talking to Leah, and in my quarter-listening state I heard him asking if it would be ok to hold her hand in the event of ___ . I missed what, maybe eviction night? Something public. She said she didn't think that would be a good idea. He moped about having his heart shattered, said "that's why you ask", and then brought up Cory and America FFS.

Credit to Leah for keeping Quinn in this spot for so long, but man, this is so embarrassing for him. I feel like this, plus the context of what Leah was saying about him to others, is going to be really hard for him to watch back. 

Quinn has seemed to really struggle to understand his game and his house personality outside the context of previous houseguests and famous fan favorite moves and characters. I've thought from the beginning that he thought he was positioning himself for Americory redux. But like...America was into Cory, Quinn. 

• Like 6

If Quinn had his head in the game, he would throw Leah under the bus and feed Chelsie, Makensy, and Cam's paranoia about the trio to flip the vote.  As much as I love Leah, she has tanked his game, and it would be obvious to any superfan.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

Quinn tanked his own game. Over and over.

This.  

Sure, he's been a simp for Leah and she, clearly, does not return his affections in any way, but most of his bad gameplay is unrelated to her until this week.  

At best, one might be able to argue that Leah complaining to other HGs about his "flirtations" may have soured them on Quinn a little, but even as she was lowkey painting him as a bit of a creeper to the rest of the HGs, he was still in a good position game-wise.  It was his own snake-like, disloyal decisions during his two HOHs (last week and the Deepfake week) that led the HGs to distrusting him in the game, as a reliable alliance member.  Leah has had nothing to do with Quinn's inexplicably bad reads on the rest of the house, and she certainly didn't have anything to do with him turning on the Trio last week and, ultimately, putting Joe up and watching his own, arguably, closest actual ally go out on his HOH.  

Quinn's game problem is that he is trying to thread the needle and play a Tyler-esque game where he's good with multiple alliances and sides of the house.  But, to paraphrase the great Lloyd Bentsen reference used with regard to Makensy earlier this week...  "Quinn, we've met Tyler.  We worked with Tyler. You, sir, are no Tyler."

• Like 7
  • Love 1

I like Quinn a thousand times more than I liked Tyler. And Tyler lost so weird person whose game to emulate lol.

I do think Quinn’s main problem is caring too much about making a good show rather than playing the game, much like Tucker. But he actually has a good social game, which is what  has kept him around this long in spite of playing so horribly. I think he’s going this week mainly because Chelsie knew she needed to take him out eventually and an opportunity fell in her lap for her to do it without blood, in her mind at least. I think she handled it badly though and it may cost her Quinn’s vote in the end.

• Like 3