Type keyword(s) to search

Season 26 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

Makensy saying Angela hasn’t won anything. How do these people just not remember Angela won 2 HOHs lol?

OK might be hoping for a Joseph Arena win and then HOH now. I just want maximum chaos and drama and no one getting what they want lol.

• Like 8
  • LOL 2

I kinda love that a)Chelsie named T’Kor as one of the people she trusts in DR and b)Chelsie has been talking T’Kor up to Quinn/pushing Joseph over T’Kor as renom all week. Guess T’Kor’s loyalty to Chelsie wasn’t as one sided as so many believed.

• Like 5
(edited)

T’Kor has an amazing social game. It’s not necessarily an active one but the girl has people misted. 

Joseph has always been bad at the game but I would love to know what happened this week to make him start openly being a complete asshole to people. It’s just so strange.

Even still, Quinn nominating him is among the absolute dumbest things he’s done and he’s done something monumentally stupid every week lol. 

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Like 8
(edited)

Okay, I need Rubina to win the AI Arena and for Joseph to be voted out.  

Anything that busts up another Quinn HOH (yeah, I know this is technically his first open HOH, but everyone knows he usurped Angela's second HOH by activating the Deepfake HOH) is fine by me, lol.

Do we think Joseph would be voted out over Kimo?  Is anyone a guaranteed Joseph vote the way T'Kor and Rubina are guaranteed Kimo votes?

Edited by HighQueenEB

Cam, Makensy, and Quinn are in the HoH.  Makensy said that if they do send one of “them” home, then at least they’re dealing with a duo instead of a trio next week.  Quinn adds that T'Kor would still integrate with them in the future.  (He wishes.)

Said whomever of Kimo and Rubina stays, then they can just pit him or her against Angela.  Dumb.  Cam thinks that if one of those two goes, then T'Kor has to side with them.  (She won't.)

Makensy hopes that next week is two nominees, because then, one of them don’t have to go up.  Lots of long, quiet pauses between.  Cam said, "Damn, I thought it was going to be an easy week and lock it in."  Quinn said that he thought that it would be the first week that the Veto isn’t used, and he called it “Quinnfluence,” but apparently, it didn’t pan out.

Tough shit, twit!

Makensy said that Leah wanted to build a resume, too, and Quinn said that there’s still half the game, and is it a move to save Angela?  Cam said that it’s been done before.  Q said that if it’s ever Leah vs. Angela on the block, then Ang would throw her under the bus.  He says that guilting people works, but Makensy says not on her.

Love them bothered that they have to deal with Angela yet again!

Frankly, I'm just glad that she's at least on the jury!  If she is, then I accept her going next week or soon after.  I just wanted her on the jury.

• Like 4
8 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Joseph has always been bad at the game but I would love to know what happened this week to make him start openly being a complete asshole to people. It’s just so strange.

Joseph's mustache has openly been an asshole to Production all season - he has constantly snapped at Big Brother coming over the loudspeaker whenever they ask him to do anything, he gets super snarky about the simplest things and sometimes just fucks off without doing it. I figure that people started to notice. It's almost like when you go on a dinner date with someone, you check out how they treat the wait staff and get the ick if they're a dick.

They got the ick. All of them.

• Like 14
(edited)
1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

I don’t think so sadly. But Joseph being blindsided with a nom will be fun to watch!

I wonder if they'll show his tour de force to Angela as an ironic bit of karma?

I kinda love that a)Chelsie named T’Kor as one of the people she trusts in DR and b)Chelsie has been talking T’Kor up to Quinn/pushing Joseph over T’Kor as renom all week. Guess T’Kor’s loyalty to Chelsie wasn’t as one sided as so many believed.

I'm in shock about that.  I think that finding out how much T'Kor has protected her has finally been noticed by Chelsie.  So she's willing to bring her in a bit more now.

But I still think that if she has to choose between her and Cam, Chelsie will choose Cam.

Edited by Rodney
  • Like 2
14 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Even still, Quinn nominating him is among the absolute dumbest things he’s done and he’s done something monumentally stupid every week lol. 

Oh, well, let me tell you.  It was combination of some huge social mistakes that Joseph made this week that led to this.

Quinn has always taken everything said by Joseph at face value.

When he first won the HoH Competition, early Friday morning, he and Joseph were doing powwows and nerding out.  But by Sunday, Joseph was already rubbing even Quinn the wrong way.

I guess that the whole "apologizing to Matt on the cameras" thing was because Quinn talked to Joseph and said that he's making himself look bad by dancing on the pre-jurors' graves in group conversations.

So that's why Joseph was freaking out yesterday, apologizing to Chelsie, etc. (though it was never mentioned here).

Basically, he was he own worst enemy this week (and, honestly, weeks prior).  Should've just shut up.

• Like 1

Cam, Chelsie, and Makensy are now in the HoH room, while Quinn was called into the Diary Room.

Chelsie says that Joseph is pissed.  She outright confirms to Cam and Makensy that she wanted Joseph on the block.

Makensy was worried that it was going to be she by how Joseph was looking at her during Veto Ceremony (I really hope that they show that, too!), but Chelsie thinks that the three of them "are good and in with Quinn."

The group noticed that Quinn seemed surprised.  Makensy and Chelsie both had about ten-percent doubt that they were going to get nominated.  Chelsie said that Joseph was very pissed.  They said that Quinn’s ideology about Joseph being a target next week makes sense, anyway, while Makensy says that she’s more concerned about Rubina and Kimo than Joseph.

Chelsie said she’s had the Joseph convo with Leah, but not yet with Joseph.  She recapsg how he felt like he influenced Tucker to save Quinn, but last week was doing nothing for Quinn.  He said that he knew the votes, but still didn’t do the majority, and thus, he proved loyalty to someone not even on the jury.

They’re scared of a Tucker Battle-Back, and Makensy started saying that it would be good to get Rubina out, and then but feeds cut to backyard.

There, Leah is holding court, saying that she hopes that she showed them (Kimo, Rubina, Angela, and T'Kor) that she’s here to play and be there for all of them.  So it sounds like Leah wants to officially jump in with T'Kor, Rubina, and Kimo and bring Angela with her.

Feed jumps back to Makensy talking about if she gets the next HoH Competition, and how people would expect her to put “her” up, and Chelsie said to do it.  Says that if Tucker’s puppets won, then they would put any of them up.  They say not T'Kor, but Chelsie said that she would put up Makensy.

Makensy must’ve been talking about Angela, because she made it sound like she wouldn’t be her target.  Chelsie says that Joseph, if he survives this week, would definitely be one of her nominees.

Cam, Chelsie, and Makensy then talk about a Kimo vs. Joseph scenario, in case Rubina wins the AI Arena.

Makensy thinks that the other four would evict Joseph, including Leah.  I agree that Angela (after their bad talk), Rubina, and T'Kor would, but I don't know if that's true about Leah.

They seem confident that Angela, T'Kor, and the remainder of Rubina and Kimo are evicting Joseph.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Cam said that if he, Makensy, and Chelsie choose to take out Rubina or Kimo, then who’s the fourth?  Chelsie says Leah (which might be accurate, depending on whether or not she's willing to let Joseph).  Rubina, T'Kor, and Kimo wouldn’t vote the other out, and then she and Makensy are light on Angela. Cam says that he believes that Angela would vote Joseph out, and Makensy agrees that both she and Leah could do that.

Cam thinks the vote is going to be Joseph.  Chelsie thinks that either Kimo or Rubina is more likely to win the AI Arena and also more likely to win an HoH Competition.  Angela knows that Kimo and Rubina won’t nom her.  She knows that they’d nominate from among their group.  Cam agrees that Angela knows this.

Cam thinks that Angela can be swayed to get out Rubina, but not Kimo.  Makensy thinks that they can get her to go for Kimo, but Cam disagrees.  They think that Leah and Angela vote together, and Makensy thinks that Leah can be persuaded to vote against Kimo, because she’s not threatened by Joseph.  Now throwing back to Kimo having iced her out during Tucker’s HoH.

Cam is pushing back against Leah and Angela voting out Kimo, which I think is a fair take.  They’re saying that Joseph and Leah have a great relationship, though.  I wonder if they do try to push Leah toward this and if she gets up in arms about it?

Cam thinks that Kimo promised Leah and Angela that he’ll never put her up.

Let it be known that this is all before Quinn and Leah planned to put Cam, Chelsie, and Makensy in a room and make the F5 alliance.

They're still operating under the assumption there is no alliance.  And now there'll probably never be one.

• Like 2

So the HoH group breaks up, and Chelsie goes to talk to T'Kor.

Chelsie: I'm so proud of Leah.  I'm just glad that Joseph is on the block.  He's been snobby all week.  Those two (Kimo and Rubina) just need to not mess this up.  Y'all have one job.
T'Kor: And their odds are better now.
Chelsie: Yeah, he's a worse competitor than Angela.  If it's mental, he's done.

LOL!  Damn, Chelsie!  She really hates Joseph!

Anyway, it goes on.

T'Kor: Can we talk at some point?
Chelsie: We can talk now, if you want.

T'Kor smiled and glitched for a second in what was probably a massive orgasm.

T'Kor pitched the girls' alliance again, and Chelsie agreed.  The problem is, Chelsie is going to be like, "Well, why don't we vote out Kimo now?", and Rubina and T'Kor aren't going to agree with that.  They're going to want Joseph gone to save Kimo.  They might be okay with Kimo going down the line, but not now.

After leaving Chelsie, T'Kor goes to talk to Joseph.  She tells him that she doesn't respect the decisions that Quinn has made this week at all.

I wouldn't be surprised if Joseph just flips to the remainder of Kimo, T'Kor, and Rubina after this.

Joseph says, "It sucks, because I had Quinn's back.  But it is what it is."

• LOL 1
1 minute ago, Rodney said:

So the HoH group breaks up, and Chelsie goes to talk to T'Kor.

Chelsie: I'm so proud of Leah.  I'm just glad that Joseph is on the block.  He's been snobby all week.  Those two (Kimo and Rubina) just need to not mess this up.  Y'all have one job.
T'Kor: And their odds are better now.
Chelsie: Yeah, he's a worse competitor than Angela.  If it's mental, he's done.

LOL!  Damn, Chelsie!  She really hates Joseph!

Anyway, it goes on.

T'Kor: Can we talk at some point?
Chelsie: We can talk now, if you want.

T'Kor smiled and glitched for a second in what was probably a massive orgasm.

T'Kor pitched the girls' alliance again, and Chelsie agreed.  The problem is, Chelsie is going to be like, "Well, why don't we vote out Kimo now?", and Rubina and T'Kor aren't going to agree with that.  They're going to want Joseph gone to save Kimo.  They might be okay with Kimo going down the line, but not now.

Do we think it would matter much to Chelsie whether Joseph or Kimo goes this week if they're the ones on the block?   I'm not sure, if Chelsie dislikes Joseph as much as it seems right now, that she'd care enough to fight T'Kor & Rubina on keeping Kimo around another week.  She's in a pretty safe spot no matter which side wins HOH on Thursday and it would be stupid to push hard for a Kimo eviction as that would possibly make T'Kor nervous about Chelsie going forward.

Now T'Kor is whispering to Kimo in the kitchen that she didn't respect Quinn's decision, and he's going to regret his whole HoH.

Kimo says that it's out of his hands (the vote), and he's just going to try to win on Thursday.

T'Kor doubts Quinn's chance to win, because the jury is going to vote based on whose decisions are "respected the most and who stuck with their gut."

As this happens, Leah goes up to the HoH room.

Joseph apologizes to Angela and quietly pleads for her vote.

He did say that "the irony is not lost on him" that he has to take the advice (you mean a total chastising?) that he was giving to Angela now, so yay for some self-awareness, finally.

• Like 2
(edited)
1 hour ago, HighQueenEB said:

Do we think Joseph would be voted out over Kimo?  

Chelsie will probably make it happen. Chelsie's best play is to keep 2 'sides' fighting with her tied to both/in the middle and Joseph being evicted does that. 

56 minutes ago, Rodney said:

But I still think that if she has to choose between her and Cam, Chelsie will choose Cam.

Hard to say. Cam could prove to be a bigger threat going forward if comps become more physical but T'Kor is Chelsie's biggest social threat (maybe Leah as well). It could go either way. Chelsie will choose whichever she feels is best for her game though over her personal feelings, I think. Hard to say if she'll know which one is better though lol. Plus, of course, there's always the chance she'll let her crush on Cam guide her but I hope not.

I also love that the 'the game will be boring with Tucker gone' hysteria proved to be false.

I really hope this season can keep up this momentum for at least a little while longer.

Oh, also, does anyone know the record amount of times the veto has been used in a row? I feel like this season has to have broken it.

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Oh, also, does anyone know the record amount of times the veto has been used in a row? I feel like this season has to have broken it.

It has.  There've been eight Vetoes used in seven weeks -- Lisa's on herself, Kenney's on himself, Tucker's on Angela, Makensy's use of America's Veto on herself, Tucker's on himself, Tucker's on Quinn, Cam's on himself, and now, Leah's on Angela.

• Like 1
  • Useful 2

Angela is chatting with Kimo in the pool and giving him a pep talk. "A lot of people in the house want you in here, and you've been a good person," she says.  "Just focus on those relationships.  I don't even know if my advice is good.  You just need encouragement."

Kimo thanks her and says that he just needs to win the AI Arena.  If he does, he'll do his damndest to get Joseph out, as he knows that the rest of the house hates him (yes, including Kimo himself).

Leah turning on the waterworks while talking to Joseph.  This girl is as cold as ice.  No way those tears are genuine.  She just wants to keep her simp army in line.

• Love 1

Chelsie has always liked T'Kor, that was never an issue with T'Kor's devotion to her. It was about T'Kor being way MORE into T'Kor than Chelsie. Chelsie has always liked T'Kor fine, and would protect her as much as she could so long as it wouldn't interfere with her own game. The weird thing was that T'Kor would go BEYOND that. 

• Like 4

Joseph is talking to Leah.

Joseph: Quinn seems upset, but I'm not.

Always out-simping Quinn, no matter what, lol.

Ha!  Then, Joseph went in for a hug, and Leah pulled back and said, "I smell like an onion!"

She really wouldn't touch Joseph or Quinn with a ten-foot pole outside of the house.  Apparently not inside the house, either.

Quinn just looked at Leah, and she said, "Yuck!" to herself.

Case in point.

• LOL 7

Well, I'm going to be sick.  Can't even read any more here after I read that yet another person fell for Angela's bullying/crying.  She bullies to get the people she doesn't like out, then blubbers when she feels vulnerable.  I don't care if they are keeping her because somehow it helps their own game, I'm sick of her.  I'm disgusted by her smug looks when she gets her way and her phony 'poor pitiful me' personna.  I'm glad the new season of TV shows is going to start soon and I can watch something else, because I can't take any more of this and as Angela blubbers her way even further, she becomes even more insufferable.  I can't watch The Angela Show anymore.  I'm out.  Even if she gets voted out soon, she has been there long enough for her to glorify her tenure and congratulate herself for the wonderful game she thinks she's played and thinking that everyone loves her.  I don't want to see that.

I don't think I've ever described someone as blubbering, but that term, as derogatory as I can make it, describes her.

Maybe I'll check in here to see who wins, but maybe not because if I read that she wins...

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 2
(edited)

Angela didn't bully Leah at all.

It mostly comes down to this: Production wanted Angela saved and Leah is a good soldier for them lol, Leah not wanting to do what Quinn told her to do, and Leah wanting to play up the 'I am a really great person who will do anything for my friends' persona she is cultivating.

Angela was unlikely to go anyway because everyone wants her in their back pocket as someone easy to beat in the F2. They may all regret this though because Angela is insane so it's really not worth it. 

It all makes for amazing feeds. Team Fun Feeds stays winning!

• Like 12
  • Love 1
(edited)
22 minutes ago, Johannah said:

Well, I'm going to be sick.  Can't even read any more here after I read that yet another person fell for Angela's bullying/crying.  She bullies to get the people she doesn't like out, then blubbers when she feels vulnerable.  I don't care if they are keeping her because somehow it helps their own game, I'm sick of her.

18 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Angela didn't bully Leah at all.

Nope.  Angela and Leah have been close since early on, and Leah's been considering finally pulling Angela in for an official alliance for a while now.  In fact, they formed a F2 either just before or just after Tucker's eviction.  Of course Leah was going to save her.

Though I did start doubting as it came down to the stretch.

But by all means, @Johannah.  If you want to claim that bullying happened in this case where no bullying existed, then I won't stop you.

Edited by Rodney
  • Like 4

Quinn tells Rubina that of the people remaining on the block, he basically would want Kimo to go.  He assures her that she should be safe even if she doesn't win the AI Arena, which implies that he's not against Joseph going.

Big surprise there.

1 minute ago, Brian Cronin said:

I ADORE the fact that Quinn had to burn Joseph this week, and he's probably not even going, right?

Shockingly, he might not be unless Kimo wins the AI Arena.  But he's now pissed at Quinn and not willing to work with him after this.  So this week really turned out bad for Quinn, who thought that he was playing a great game.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
(edited)
5 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

I ADORE the fact that Quinn had to burn Joseph this week, and he's probably not even going, right?

Depends on if Chelsie decides to go for him. I think she likely will. Joseph going and the trio still in tact is great for her and bad for everyone else not in the trio. Plus, she just seems to hate Joseph lol.

• Like 2

What amuses me to no end is that I don't think Quinn really has ANY close allies left, right? Hasn't he basically alienated EVERYONE at one point or another? And the ones he's PRETTY good with have other allies who they're MUCH closer to. 

Like, for some reason, he thinks he has a solid trio with Cam and Chelsie, which is just MIND-BOGGLINGLY stupid. He thinks he is super close to Leah when he obviously isn't, he thinks T'Kor and Kimo are still with him when they're not. He thinks he is in good with Makensy when she could give two shits about him. He now spent this week burning two people who were pretty loyal to him (Kimo and T'Kor) and one guy who was FAIRLY loyal to him. He's really played a terrible, terrible HoH, and I am here for it. 

• Like 12
  • LOL 2
(edited)

I think Chelsie (so by extension Cam and Mackenzie because they're just Chelsie's minions) actually does wanna work with him, probably especially now that he has about a 0% chance of winning. Leah also would never nominate him but it's hard to tell if she'd try to save him otherwise. She probably should because he would (and has lol) throw his game away for her. 

Honestly though, outside of Cam and Makensy being minions to Chelsie, T'Kor's loyalty to Chelsie, Quinn's one-sided obsession with Leah and T'Kor, and the T'Kor/Rubina/Kimo trio, no one has any loyalty to anyone else. Which is just yet another reason why this season is so good.

• Like 2

Yeah, I questioned Quinn winning HOH this week because he really didn’t need it and all it was going to do is expose his piss poor gameplay even further. Sorry to see it. As I’m laughing my ass off. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

Chelsie reminds me of Derrick, in that everyone wants to work with her/him just...cuz. I guess she's really just THAT charismatic. Chelsie is fine with Quinn, but he's probably behind Cam, T'Kor, Makensy, and Leah on her list of people she'd protect. 

The more that I think about it, the fact that he nominated Joseph is just so, so fucking stupid by him. Quinn's reads are amazingly bad.

The Cam thing is the crazy thing, though. She's been loyal to him since the VERY FIRST DAY, and very PUBLICLY so, and yet Quinn is, like, "I'm fine here."

• Like 3

Leah is now talking to Quinn.  It's more of a transparent conversation than the one that she was having with Joseph.

Leah says that she wants Kimo to go home this week (if he loses the AI Arena).  Leah says that she was already considering using the Veto on Angela, but the main reason that she eventually decided to do it was because of what they talked about yesterday (aka early morning).  She apparently told him that she wants a friend/vote in jury for her.  (Exactly why I figured that she would use it.)

She then says that she would put up whoever Quinn wants if she wins the HoH Competition next week.  Quinn doesn't accept that for an answer.  She says that she would put up whoever is not in their five.  Quinn wants Leah to say that she would put up Angela, obviously, so Leah laughs.  She says that Angela said that she wouldn't put up Leah, but Leah wouldn't return the favor.  Leah believes that she bought them another week.  Quinn doesn't believe that.  And I don't believe that Leah does, either.

Joseph then walks into the HoH room, and Leah asks for a few more minutes.

Quinn presses Leah and says, "You outright lied to him!" (re: not knowing that Joseph was the one going up if the Veto was used).  Leah laughed and said, "No I didn't!"  And then, she says, "Genuinely, I forgot this morning!  I thought that it would be Makensy!"  She and Quinn laugh, and Quinn says, "You can't use that excuse again!"

This girl is a viper.

(edited)

Quinn and Leah are on the HOH bed sharing secrets.   This is after she ducked a hug from him because she smells like "onions."   In between expressions of his slavish devotion, Leah told Kim him that he is the only person in the house that she has never lied to.  

Edited by Thalia
  • Like 1
(edited)

God, the cringe.  Leah and Quinn are lying in the HOH bed.  Quinn can't stop giggling while he says how much Leah hurt him, broke his heart, put him in a bad game position, etc., etc.

Leah is easily flirting her way out of any repercussions whatsoever.  Effortless.

Quinn is loving every painful moment, just to spend time alone near her.  He is so pathetic.

I hope that the Wednesday and Thursday shows shred and bury him in the edit.

Edited by Rodney
  • Like 4
  • LOL 2
22 minutes ago, Thalia said:

Quinn and Leah are on the HOH bed sharing secrets.   This is after she ducked a hug from him because she smells like "onions."   

I’m glad I dipped right out of that convo and missed this part. I try with their convos because they really are kind of interesting but it just gives me too much second hand embarrassment. I always recoil for her when he starts constantly touching her after she’s told him not to get too close for ‘reasons’ lol.

• Like 6

Joseph is in the HoH room with Quinn and Leah.

Quinn offers the HoH room to Joseph on Wednesday night.  Joseph jumps on the offer, saying, "Yeah, man.  That would be sick.  Thank you.  I can have one-on-ones."

I think we all know with whom he wants to have a one-on-one.  Ick.

• LOL 4
1 minute ago, peachmangosteen said:

Wait, this Joseph/Leah/Quinn trio is sorta fun/interesting right now. Just what a strange dynamic lol. They’re also making me want a Hi-C juice box.

They are reaffirming their loyalty in spite of what happened, which confuses me.

(edited)
4 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Joseph has always been bad at the game but I would love to know what happened this week to make him start openly being a complete asshole to people.

What happened was he lost his Tucker shield and now has nowhere to hide so everyone can now see how bad he is. But there’s advantages to being the goat as Angela proves repeatedly.

Looks like this may be the season of the used veto, that necklace is sure getting a workout. I love that they don’t give a fuck about causing maximum damage each week. It definitely keeps it interesting for us and I think they’re having a blast too between all the meltdowns.

Edited by dizzyd
  • Like 4

They are showing puppies and their four-legged brethren and sistren.   Have they had the half-way party yet?   Or I suppose they could be having a Labor Day event.   I heard Cam and Chelsie talking about grilling earlier today.  

1 minute ago, Thalia said:

They are showing puppies and their four-legged brethren and sistren.   Have they had the half-way party yet?   Or I suppose they could be having a Labor Day event.   I heard Cam and Chelsie talking about grilling earlier today.  

They're having a Labor Day/halfway party tonight.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Rodney said:

Nope.  Angela and Leah have been close since early on, and Leah's been considering finally pulling Angela in for an official alliance for a while now.  In fact, they formed a F2 either just before or just after Tucker's eviction.  Of course Leah was going to save her.

Though I did start doubting as it came down to the stretch.

But by all means, @Johannah.  If you want to claim that bullying happened in this case where no bullying existed, then I won't stop you.

I know you are her champion and think she can do no wrong, but she was a total bully to the first two boots.  Embarrassing and humiliating them is being a bully.  Once she finished smirking over that, she started blubbering and begging.  And both tactics worked.  If the other people there are so gullible as to keep her around, I'm disgusted with all of them.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Applause 1
3 minutes ago, Johannah said:

I know you are her champion and think she can do no wrong, but she was a total bully to the first two boots.

Her champion, yes.  Thinks that she can do no wrong, though?  Really?  Bridge too far there.  I know that she's done plenty wrong.  But she's nowhere near the worst in my books.  And Matt more than did enough to earn what he got.

I don't remember when she said or did anything to Lisa, though.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Rodney said:

Her champion, yes.  Thinks that she can do no wrong, though?  Really?  Bridge too far there.  I know that she's done plenty wrong.  But she's nowhere near the worst in my books.  And Matt more than did enough to earn what he got.

I don't remember when she said or did anything to Lisa, though.

Is that the girl she had crying in the corner? 

Okay, I admit I went too far with saying you don't find fault with her sometimes.  Sorry.  I stand behind the rest.

And I do want to thank you for your recaps.  

3 minutes ago, Johannah said:

Is that the girl she had crying in the corner? 

Okay, I admit I went too far with saying you don't find fault with her sometimes.  Sorry.  I stand behind the rest.

And I do want to thank you for your recaps.  

You're welcome.  And I know that Angela's been a very controversial figure in the house, to say the least.  And I know that she's made many, many, many huge missteps in the house, but I don't know.  I'm in the small corner who enjoys her, anyway.  She's certainly a new archetype of houseguest, one like we've never seen.  She's clearly very . . . expressive and outgoing -- sometimes overly so -- but given all of those low-key, quiet, understated personalities, it's a refreshing contrast.

I totally forgot that Lisa was left crying in a corner, but I could've sworn that it Tucker who left her that way, not Angela.

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Rodney said:

I totally forgot that Lisa was left crying in a corner, but I could've sworn that it Tucker who left her that way, not Angela.

I thought it was Angela alone, but according to hamsterwatch recap, Tucker was also involved in taunting Lisa.  

From Day 17: 

The show brought the convo with Tucker confronting Lisa about her (non-existent) power and not believing she's a chef; Angela dropping boulder size hints to Tucker about Quinn's power, with Quinn nearby; and Angela mocking Lisa and calling her a twit, followed by Lisa breakdown in the pantry and saying Angela's a bully. 

• Useful 1
2 hours ago, Rodney said:

You're welcome.  And I know that Angela's been a very controversial figure in the house, to say the least.  And I know that she's made many, many, many huge missteps in the house, but I don't know.  I'm in the small corner who enjoys her, anyway.  She's certainly a new archetype of houseguest, one like we've never seen.  She's clearly very . . . expressive and outgoing -- sometimes overly so -- but given all of those low-key, quiet, understated personalities, it's a refreshing contrast.

No, no she isn't.  She is a "guilting" bully, the worst kind.  Laying on a heavy psychological trauma to her victims making them feel like bad people unless they do her bidding.  She uses their better natures against them.  That is total scum behavior.

Like I said in an episode thread, her bullying is by far FAR way worse than Paul's.  With Paul the victim could at least get angry at their treatment and know Paul was in the wrong.  With Angela she just browbeats her victims into guilt filled wimps.

The LAST thing I want to ever see on BB or TV period ever again is another Angela type.

• Like 3
  • Applause 3