Type keyword(s) to search

Season 26 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

Angela has used up her quota of tears for me. And dramatics. I’ve seen her this whole time, not just that “one week”. She’s probably not in any danger, she just wants to be as dramatic as humanly possible whenever she can. 

Once I saw her trying to work up some fake tears and then being upset with herself because she couldn't, like she blew her big entrance in the community play, any semblance of compassion I might have worked up for her was gone.

• Like 7
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 1
(edited)

Should be an interesting week because Tucker is known to be unpredictable. Maybe I’ll be lucky and Brooklyn will be gone next Thursday. Quinn is pissed he lost.

Edited by dizzyd
  • Like 2
  • LOL 1
3 hours ago, Katesus7 said:

Chelsie to Kimo right now “I’m not mad, it’s totally fine, it would have been an easy vote for me, no issues, I just wanted to know! I’m just sad no one told me because I totally would have been fine! But it’s OK, it’s OK”. 

Y’all, it is NOT OK.

Screenshot_20240815-235206_X.jpg

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
(edited)
8 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

she just wants to be as dramatic as humanly possible whenever she can. 

Histrionic personality traits

She also cruelly, repeatedly, privately and publicly mocked one person’s face, and sent another to a corner in tears after literally mocking her body and calling her names. Add narcissistic personality traits too. No, I don’t feel bad for her at all. 

Edited by Eyeland Baby
  • Like 8
  • Applause 6

Angela is reality TV gold and I appreciate that. All of her faults are what make her so compelling and entertaining to me. She deserves at least a People's Choice Award for her contributions to this season.

• Like 14
1 minute ago, Brian Cronin said:

Maybe the Grod wants us to feel bad for him?

Or maybe the Grod wants us to see he’s a sore loser?

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
11 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

Brooklyn and Chelsie should be in near panic mode about now.

They should be.  Tucker is nominating them and Quinn, with Cam as a possible replacement nominee.

• Like 3
(edited)
4 minutes ago, Rodney said:

They should be.  Tucker is nominating them and Quinn, with Cam as a possible replacement nominee.

Well, fuck. I might be in love with Tucker now. It's spreading.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Like 2
  • LOL 18

So Angela’s birthday is Saturday and she’s a HN. So no I cake for her? I wonder if she can have more dramatic birthday than Jasmine.

• LOL 7
(edited)

Angela tells Kimo she's good with not showering. She's a have-not, anyway. (And she's all alone in the HN room, so no worries.)

Annnd Quinn is still moping. HE was supposed to be the star of the season! HE was the next coming of Turner, with all the skills of Dan! And he keeps getting trounced by a fan of fucking FRANK?? It's all too much to bear.

3 minutes ago, dizzyd said:

I wonder if she can have more dramatic birthday than Jasmine.

If it's possible, she'll make it happen.

Edited by 30 Helens
Showing and showering are two different things.
  • LOL 8

Swear to gawd. I was watching cable and flipping over to the feeds on the P+ app every 2 or 3 commercial breaks or so; one check, I’m watching Doug the Pug - and next time, people are coming out of the shower…!?!?  🤬🤬🤬

Five days of building that comp in the BY, and the HGs used it a half-hour at most.  Bet there are some piiisssed-off set builders caressing their hammers and thinking dark thoughts right about now….

1 hour ago, HighQueenEB said:

Makensy and Brooklyn are down.

1 hour ago, 30 Helens said:

Mak and Brooklyn DOWN!

1 hour ago, Rodney said:

Makensy and Brooklyn down!

This series positively screamed out for a good “hoedown” joke, and by gum I’m just the guy who’ll answer the call:

Jeff Foxworthy: If somebody yells ‘Hoedown!’ and your sister hits the floor… you might be a redneck.

• LOL 10
(edited)

Brooklyn, Chelsie and Cam are pissed. They feel betrayed by Kimo and T'Kor, especially.

Chelsie thinks noms will be Quinn, Leah and Makensey. Because Tucker only wants to play with floaters. 

Brooklyn notes that the next person out is the last person to not make jury. Which probably means Angela just made jury. I think this is her biggest complaint.

They think all the traitors are afraid of Tucker, and that's why they flipped. Clearly, they're just playing for jury. Unlike the three of them, who are playing to WIN.

Edited by 30 Helens
  • LOL 4
3 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

Brooklyn, Chelsie and Cam are pissed. They feel betrayed by Kimo and T'Kor, especially.

Chelsie thinks noms will be Quinn, Leah and Makensey. Because Tucker only wants to play with floaters. 

Brooklyn notes that the next person out is the last person to not make jury. Which probably means Angela just made jury. I think this is her biggest complaint.

They think all the traitors are afraid of Tucker, and that's why they flipped. Clearly, they're just playing for jury. Unlike the three of them, who are playing to WIN.

Chelsie seems to have revised her thoughts on noms and believes she or Brooklyn will be the 3rd, along with Quinn and someone else whose name I didn't catch.

They really seem to be kidding themselves about the trouble they're in here tonight.

(edited)

Quinn is back in the shower. It's hard to wash off the stink of despair.

Chelsie asks Tucker if he was ever legitimately struggling on the wall. "ah...Nope." She makes a little grimace.

4 minutes ago, HighQueenEB said:

Chelsie seems to have revised her thoughts on noms and believes she or Brooklyn will be the 3rd, along with Quinn and someone else whose name I didn't catch.

Leah. Because he didn't like her before. But now he might, since she voted with him. Chelsie doesn't know what to think.

Edited by 30 Helens
  • Like 3
  • LOL 2
4 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

Well she’s 30% right.

Curse you BB gods for removing the ability for Canadians to watch the feeds. I’m pretty sure this is the week that Chelsie and Brooklyn are going to drown in their own bitterness and I want to see it play out.

• LOL 2
1 minute ago, rachel1496 said:

Curse you BB gods for removing the ability for Canadians to watch the feeds. I’m pretty sure this is the week that Chelsie and Brooklyn are going to drown in their own bitterness and I want to see it play out.

I think that Canadians can watch it on the Crave app (I think that's what it's called).

Joseph is just sitting in the corner of the dining table, completely disengaged with the kitchen conversation.  Now Quinn has joined him at the table, but a couple seats away, also just staring silently at Brooklyn, Leah, and Angela chatting at the bar while Tucker & Kimo cook.  Cam is busy taking care of the trash, and now starting to make some food for himself.  And Quinn gets up when Leah sits down.  Now he's wandered over to the stove and out of the kitchen.  And Joseph has decided to get up from his corner.  T'Kor is also wandering around the house.

Can we FFW to the HOH reveal, please?  I need to see some scheming & discussing, pronto.

(edited)

Thanks everyone for re-capping The Wall.  What a wonderful 24 hours on BB.  Everything I wanted to happen, happened,

And I love that Quinn got so close but finished second on The Wall only to literally "fall" before Tucker,  LOL, it has been Quinn's NOT wonderful 24 hours. 

And now there is a decent possibility Quinn won't even make jury unless Tucker suddenly goes walkabout in his head and does something really dumb for the nominations as opposed to the plan he now has.  And with Tucker you never know.  But a straight up put the three you want out the most is THE best plan period.  Please don't overthink this now Tucker.

(I'd prefer Brooklyn out before the jury over Quinn though.  Quinn has some entertainment value left and would consider flipping like crazy to save himself.  And I think him being a big fan he might actually cast a vote for who played the best instead of just a pissed off stupid vote from Brooklyn).

If T'Kor is waffling and wants to go back into The Collective Starting to Sink Like the Titanic alliance maybe this result will stop her.

I wish Kimo and Tucker were a solid final two because Tucker is the action guy who isn't a wuss and makes things happen and Kimo is more strategic and has the far more accurate reads which is Tucker's big Achilles' heel.  Kimo's weakness has been being afraid to make a big move until tonight.  They could really balance each other perfectly.

Edited by Skooma
  • Like 6
  • Love 1

Rubina thanks Makensey for helping to save her. Of course, says Mak. She said she would, and she's just here to play an honest game.

Later, Brooklyn complains to Rubina about being left out of the vote. Rubina says that she didn't even know. She was shocked! (Which I think she was, a little, but not for the reasons she's implying.) Brooklyn claims she was always going to vote with them. She's just here to play an honest game.

Rubina says it's too bad she or Cedric didn't win the arena, because things would have been so much easier. She advises Brooklyn to talk with Tucker. He'll shoot her straight because (say it with me!) he's just here to play an honest game.

• LOL 5
(edited)

Brooklyn kisses up to Tucker and I have no idea how much of her BS he believed.  Next is Cam.  Still no HOH so everyone's letting Tucker have his private convos upstairs in the fish nook.

Also, T'Kor and Kimo are chatting in the HN room.  She is regretting not clueing Chelsie & Brooklyn in.  Sort of.  I'm not sure how much I buy her regret - she point blank says she doesn't regret making the move, so is she really all that sad, deep down, at the blindside?

Edited by HighQueenEB
  • Like 1

T'Kor, Kimo, Joseph and Joseph's Moustache recount the moments when they knew they were done with the Collective. Basically, when they were all told things that were decided without them. Like Brooklyn joining. 

Kimo and T'Kor almost wavered when they saw Cedric crying. It made him seem so young, which made them feel bad. But they couldn't vote out Rubina either, so.

T'Kor wonders if there's a way to protect Quinn. And then feeds switch, so I can't ask her why she wants to do such a ridiculous thing.

Feeds switch back, as Kimo is also trying to keep Quinn. It might be hard because Leah hates him, but they can probably figure it out. They just need to get in Tucker's ear.

• Like 2

Cedric first lost Kimo and Joseph's trust when he asked them to be pawns. Who would do such a thing? They bet he didn't ask Chelsie. And who in their right mind would say yes and volunteer? Oh, wait.

T'Kor really wants to protect Chelsie, in addition to Quinn. Kimo and Joseph think they can make that happen. 

What is this, Collective Part II? Who don't they want to protect?

• LOL 3

And now T'Kor, Kimo and Joseph are complaining about how they were treated by Quinn and Chelsie (and others). They made an alliance that didn't include them! They lied to them! They did things behind their backs!

Yet now you want to protect them? MAKE THIS MAKE SENSE.

And now Joseph is admitting that he only decided his vote at the last second. Before that, he was really wavering, which I'm not sure is something you should admit to your new allies. "I almost screwed you over, but then I didn't! Yay me!" These people are so weird.

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
(edited)

Oooohs over the photos of Tucker's dog. Tears (from Tucker) as he reads the letter from his dad (which is written all in caps).

Didn't catch the name of his music, but it sounded like Division by Division. He described it as disco funk. (He repeated it later, that time it sounded like "Vision by Division", again described as old school funk. I don't know. None of that comes up in a google search.)

Edited by 30 Helens
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

Didn't catch the name of his music, but it sounded like Division by Division. He described it as disco funk.

The Replacements.

• Useful 1
52 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

And now T'Kor, Kimo and Joseph are complaining about how they were treated by Quinn and Chelsie (and others). They made an alliance that didn't include them! They lied to them! They did things behind their backs!

Yet now you want to protect them? MAKE THIS MAKE SENSE.

This would be like if Andy, after evicting Amanda in BB15, had then said, "Okay, McCrae, you're in charge now, tell me what to do."

• LOL 2

Maybe I missed something, Can someone explain the reason for Quinn going in the DR and pretending to vote?

The vote total was 6 + 3 didn’t anyone ask where the other vote was?

Or did Quinn come out and blab as usual that he didn’t actually vote and it was a fake DR visit with Julie?

• Like 1

Leah is telling Tucker what she discussed with Chelsie and Brooklyn before eviction.  He is not pleased.

42 minutes ago, Mod-Tranquilizer said:

Maybe I missed something, Can someone explain the reason for Quinn going in the DR and pretending to vote?

The vote total was 6 + 3 didn’t anyone ask where the other vote was?

As somewhat of an HoH, Quinn couldn't vote.  So nine people voted rather than the expected ten.

1 minute ago, Rodney said:

As somewhat of an HoH, Quinn couldn't vote.  So nine people voted rather than the expected ten.

Exactly so what’s the point, Julie announced that the vote was 6 - 3

If Quinn had actually voted there would have been 10 votes

Why bother pretending, it’s was obvious someone didn’t actually vote.

Didn't anyone ask where the other vote was?

• Like 1

Tucker telling Quinn that he's going up, but he has three or four people whom he has as targets ahead of him.  But I think that he's lying to his face.  He's been adamant that Cedric and Quinn were his targets.  I can't see him veering from that.

2 minutes ago, Mod-Tranquilizer said:

Exactly so what’s the point, Julie announced that the vote was 6 - 3

If Quinn had actually voted there would have been 10 votes

Why bother pretending, it’s was obvious someone didn’t actually vote.

Didn't anyone ask where the other vote was?

Guess it was a formality.

(edited)

This is weird.  Tucker talked to Quinn, and he made it sound like he's going up, but isn't the target.  He has three or four people in front of him as his targets.  But if he doesn't put him up, it'll destroy his game.  They kiss each other's asses for a while, but he says that he'll Veto him if he can't Veto himself.

Quinn leaves, and Angela comes in.  They hug, and Tucker confirms that Cam, Brooklyn, and Quinn are the nominees, but it turns out that Quinn isn't the target.  Cam is.  Chelsie will go up if anyone comes down.  He was just trying to get him to let his guard down.  Tucker then says that it's time to start the game for real, and Angela agreed.  No more playing scared from them.  He also promises to protect Angela.  She's going to be there for a long time.  He, Rubina, T'kor, and Kimo, are at least, are going to make sure of that.  Angela can't believe that her position is improving so much, but Tucker tells her to believe it.  No one would suspect them working together, so they're going to continue to.

Angela goes on to say that she wants to have Brooklyn out either after Quinn or instead of Quinn if he wins the Veto.  She apparently told her to her face that she's weak, and Angela didn't like that.  Tucker wasn't pleased about that.  They both know that she was running things until now, but they now know her game.  Angela makes it clear that she trusts Tucker and Leah only, because Tucker is honest with her, and Leah is one of the few who acknowledges her and is nice to her.  Tucker says that he's worried about Cam.  He knows that he wants him out, as he wasn't happy with any of his victories.

Angela briefly tries to get him to consider Chelsie as an initial nominee, but Tucker isn't having it.  He is more worried about Cam, Brooklyn, and Quinn in the now.  They talk about other threats, and they agree that Joseph is flying under the radar.  Despite Joseph's own thoughts, they find him to be no threat.  They want to take him farther, but cut him when they no longer need him.  He's not at all worried about Quinn.  He's depowered with his Deepfake HoH power used up, everyone knows his game, and next to no one trusts him (though he doesn't know that T'kor and Kimo still somewhat do, as does Joseph, to a point).  So he's no threat.  But he still wants him out soon.  But he wants Cam and Brooklyn out first, in either order.

Edited by Rodney
  • Like 5

Game talk with Makensy now, but I don't know if Tucker's giving her anything substantial.  He does say that he wants to work with her, but not much of substance.

• Useful 1

Just adding that Leah and Chelsie are talking about making promises with people too soon.  Leah, showing that she does have more of a mind for the game than she lets on, brings up Frenchie's sloppy game from BB23.  He made too many promises without even knowing everybody else, all out of his own paranoia.  Apparently, that's why she hasn't joined any big alliances yet.  She really wants to feel like she knows the other houseguests first.

Just brought this up, because I live for any Frenchie trashing.

Oh, wait.  Group game talk with Tucker, Kimo, T'kor, Rubina, and Angela.  None of them trust Makensy.  But they'll let her float for a while.  They agree that Cam, Brooklyn, Quinn, and Chelise are the priority right now.  So they're going to take out the remaining Pentagon members first.  Tucker prefers the aforementioned order, but he absolutely wants Cam and Brooklyn to be the first two to go.

That's all for now.  Good night, everyone.  It's after 6:30 a.m. here.

• Like 4

Ooh!  One more thing.

Group game talk with Tucker, Kimo, T'kor, Rubina, and Angela.  None of them trust Makensy.  But they'll let her float for a while.  They agree that Cam, Brooklyn, Quinn, and Chelise are the priority right now.  So they're going to take out the remaining Pentagon members first.  Tucker prefers the aforementioned order, but he absolutely wants Cam and Brooklyn to be the first two to go.

That's all for now.  Good night, everyone.

• Like 1

Thank you @Rodney and @30 Helens for staying up late for round 1 of HoH 1/1s. I don’t understand Tucker’s Cam target, that guy is so boring, I forget he exists. I understand him as a 3rd inconsequential nom but the targets should be bigger players who are working against him. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
(edited)

In Tucker's mind I think Cam and Cedric were his competition threats, so if he gets rid of them he can win out...which honestly, he might have done anyway. However he's such a bro at heart that I feel like if Cam made the right appeal to him he could save himself this week. But Cam won't do that, because he's Cam. 

I'm very curious to see how being HoH will affect the ability Tucker already has to believe he is right all the time, even when presented kindly and gently with clear evidence he is not. I was dying earlier at him telling Rubina he can read people. Like Lisa with the power? Is this the FBI training again? I love Tucker. 

I know Quinn has been sleeping in the Have Not room so that everyone would feel safe given his sleepwalking. What will happen now that other people will be sleeping in the room? I hope production has come up with something that works for everyone. It would be a shame if he got evicted for sleepwalking, something he has no control over, when he should be evicted for his terrible gameplay.

Edited by Jillibean
  • Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1