Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E01: Do I Smell Like Jail?

• Start Topic

So far I dislike Hope the most, the bitchy one with the pink hair. The way she was speaking to her guy’s mother was so disrespectful and for someone who said she had to get cute, she really is not - she needs clothes that fit. She appears to have gained a lot of weight based on the pictures they showed and I wondered if the dress she wore was from her smaller days.

• Like 1
(edited)

so im still confused about this phone call at the end from some random woman .. first HE would have to call her right? so I was like well if you never had contact with her before how did you have her number to call her?  her number didnt just magically appear out of thin air .. so you must have had some kind of contact at some point before then right? it just makes no sense 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Like 4
  • Applause 1

I missed the live broadcast and I have so many thoughts! Not sure I'll get all the names right, but here goes:

Preacher's Kid has resting bitch face. Honestly, she reminds me of the fighting funeral parlor female. And I don't understand why her younger sister has a "Z" necklace. I wouldn't think of wearing a necklace with my sibling's initial on it...unless we had the same first letter. I can't understand how she could look at (boyfriend) and think "That guy is hot!" How desperate are you? Oh, PK, you are a mess and your non-profit organization is going to go down the tubes fast. And your skin is awful!

I would think Hope would get in trouble for using the truck cab for personal business. And having an unapproved passenger. And she should get in trouble for leaving the house looking like that. I guess if she didn't have bad taste she'd have no taste at all!

Latisha likes to hype herself, doesn't she? I wonder how many clients drop her after they see her behaviour and the way she talks with her staff in the office. Just gross. Her older daughter has her number though. I feel bad for both the girls...Mom is a mess.

We can see what the future holds for Kim in the promos for Life after Lockup, questioning every decision she's made in life. Yep, Kim, you lie down with dogs, you end up with fleas. Though Mom Joey seems like a nice woman 

Shonta: don't care about her. 

Can't wait for next week when we meet at least two more couples, based on coming attractions!

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Red Bridey said:

I would think Hope would get in trouble for using the truck cab for personal business

Also isn’t it a pain to fuel and park?!

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
1 hour ago, Red Bridey said:

Preacher's Kid has resting bitch face. Honestly, she reminds me of the fighting funeral parlor female. And I don't understand why her younger sister has a "Z" necklace.

I believe PK's sister is named Zion. :) 

Kim's younger son could not have been less interested in Daddy Joey. 😄

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Does preacher's daughter not understand the proper placement of a birkin?  Cuz, that's what it looks like she has perched on top of her head  . . .

• LOL 3

I couldn’t do it. I looked forward to watching the show ever since last season. Settled in with some snacks and everything. Reading about here is a double win because of the snark.

• Like 2
  • Love 1