Type keyword(s) to search

S06.LIVE CHAT All Episodes

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Red Bridey said:

This chick is kind of a bitch, no? 

She has an unusual ability to be a bitch in at least three languages!

• Fire 2
  • LOL 10
3 minutes ago, Red Bridey said:

This chick is kind of a bitch, no? 

She is the bitchiest bitch who ever bitched. She bitches for Indonesia in the Bitch Olympics. She's Miss Bitch International World. 

• Like 1
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1

I wonder if Statler is moving to England legally. Wouldn’t surprise me if she thought the rules don’t apply to her.

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 2

Can everyone understand Dempsey? I am not usually bad at British accents, but the sound seems muffled. Maybe my ears are blocked?

Dempsey wants her life to be one big adventure? My she is young. Maybe explains Statler.

• Like 4

Good evening friends! I shall be unpopular. I don’t like Dempsey or Statler. They try too hard to be quirky. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Is anyone surprised that Stapler isn’t doing her share? I guess its because of the ADHD and autism.

It's because she's a endless pile of SUCK.

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I love her Northern accent too. 

Ah, maybe that’s it.  I am more used to EastEnders!

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
3 minutes ago, MagicEyes said:

That van isn't going to be so fun when Statler has her daily stinky diarrhea.  

Oh, god, that's right, bowel issues were a theme in their season. I wonder what gastrointestinal issues will plague her this time around.

2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

James’ brother has his number. Bailing on the family business with no warning is such a dick move.

You can just see the thought bubble over Brother James' head: "Pussy whipped fucker. Grow some balls, man!" 

• Like 2
  • Fire 2
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh, god, that's right, bowel issues were a theme in their season. I wonder what gastrointestinal issues will plague her this time around.

Quirky bowel syndrome?

• LOL 8

So this douchebag James is quitting with ONE WEEK's notice? He's in his thirties for God's sake. He needs to Grow.The.Fuck.Up. And who is going to look after JoJo? He's dumping the dog on someone with one week's notice???

• Like 4
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Angry 2
  • Applause 2
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

So this guy basically procrastinates on everything?

Let me think about it.

• LOL 8

How his brother and SIL aren't leaping from the couch and yelling "FOR CRYING OUT LOUD YOU IDIOT HOW CAN YOU BE SUCH A SHIT".

So, he won't tell Tata he doesn't want kids, he'd rather lie to her and break her heart, because he "can't lose her". He's going to end up chopping her to pieces and stuffing her in a trunk so he can keep her forever. He gives me the creeps. 

2 minutes ago, Gobi said:

Okay, James is a strong contender for Douche of the Season.

He's even douchier than Sarper. And THAT's saying something. 

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 3
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 2