Type keyword(s) to search

S06.LIVE CHAT All Episodes

• Start Topic

Hi everyone. I’m stunned and sad because just about 20 minutes ago I got an email telling me that a former colleague committed suicide this weekend. He was a journalist turned talented photographer who apparently had several health issues. We were not close, but friendly. This on top of the dear friend and former colleague (same longtime company) who died suddenly in March of a heart attack. …

Maybe your snark will cheer me up …

• Hugs 16
  • Sad 3
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

Oooh new couple. Thank the gods.

anyone watching Forbidden Love? It’s different but I feel like some of those couples are angling for their own show.

I watched the first episode. It seemed very fake to me.

• Like 1
Just now, judylo said:

Hi everyone. I’m stunned and sad because just about 20 minutes ago I got an email telling me that a former colleague committed suicide this weekend. He was a journalist turned talented photographer who apparently had several health issues. We were not close, but friendly. This on top of the dear friend and former colleague (same longtime company) who died suddenly in March of a heart attack. …

We are here for you. That’s a lot. I’m sorry.

• Like 1
  • Love 3

Oh FFS. A reiki healer and a medium. Does no one work a boring job anymore? Of course my employer wouldn’t be thrilled if I was on a reality show. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, judylo said:

Oh my god, I am so sorry! Sending hugs, friend. Sometimes the randomness of life is a real gut punch. 

• Love 4
Just now, kacesq said:

“She’s a very good moooother who is going to ignore her kids for me.”

There are enough neglected children of 90-day participants to fill up a boarding school!

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 4
1 minute ago, Shelbie said:

Haven’t we suffered through enough mediums already.

There must be a new intern in the Sharp writers room. He's ambitious! He's got IDEAS! "How about a medium, JB?"

• LOL 7
1 minute ago, MagicEyes said:

There are enough neglected children of 90-day participants to fill up a boarding school!

Maybe the one Shekinah has stashed her kid has some openings.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

Oof, I thought I liked Corona but I could learn to hate her most cordially. I dislike people who challenge others that way she does. She doesn't seem to care much about meeting Inki's needs. She's going to train him. Dislike. 

3 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan2 said:

Why is she asking her sons if she’s a medium?

Her spirit guides are on break. 

• Like 9
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan2 said:

Here’s a question snarker, what occupation haven’t we had? Maybe we can send Sharpe a memo

Mime?

• LOL 10
2 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan2 said:

Here’s a question snarker, what occupation haven’t we had? Maybe we can send Sharpe a memo

Well, we haven't had a full professor with tenure, a member of the federal bench, or a professional cowboy.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 8

Hi gang! Olympics are over so I am here on time! @judylo, I am so sorry about that distressing news. We are here snarking our fingers off to cheer you up!

Can't wait to see Italian American MILF from Long Island dealing with the Irish. They do not give up their secrets. Sean looks interesting; she does not.

• Like 4
  • Love 2