Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

A decision is made about Michael's visa; Jasmine ditches Gino before rehearsals; Loren and Alexei's plans don't align; Manuel comes clean. Patrick opens up about his past.

➡️ Air date: 6/30/2024

• Like 2

Lamont is a little too casual for a world-class pageant like this. But I appreciate that he coordinated his sneakers with his Hawaiian shirt.

• LOL 5
Just now, kacesq said:

Sigh. There is nothing else on tonite so here I am lol. How many more episodes of HEA?

It never ends!

• Sad 1
  • LOL 6

Hola my dear snarky peeps! Sorry I'm late, just winding up an episode of Death in Paradise with houseguest. But I made it in time for Jasmine's fancy pageant walking!

Has everyone had a good week?

1 minute ago, kacesq said:

Sigh. There is nothing else on tonite so here I am lol. How many more episodes of HEA?

About a hundred, probably.

• Like 6
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 1

Surely coming up to the umpteen-part Tell All.  Everyone's married or broken up already.

• Like 4
  • Applause 3

I loathe Angela. She wants to control every second of Michael’s life and vent every frustration she has on him.

• Like 5
  • Applause 5
1 minute ago, magemaud said:

Red flag! Loren isn’t satisfied with her surgery results. 

Of course not, because her issue wasn't physical but an emotional need.  She just saw the inevitable "mommy body" and thought surgery was the first priority.

• Applause 7
Just now, AR Traveler said:

Of course not, because her issue wasn't physical but an emotional need.  She just saw the inevitable "mommy body" and thought surgery was the first priority.

Maybe if she had a purpose besides thinking about herself, she'd forget about gaining or losing 3 ounces.

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • Love 2
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Yay! How are you feeling? 

Better. I spent a night in the ER getting iv antibiotics and fluids. My liquid diet was broken yesterday by nibbling half of a pita and some 1/4" slices of melon.

• Hugs 7
  • Sad 2
  • Love 2
Just now, kacesq said:

Loren is exhausting.

She really is! My god. She married her dream man and has three beautiful children. Her kids are small. She's going to be tired and stretched for a few years! Jesus. 

And she thought the surgery would help with her body dysmorphia. Therapy, girl. Therapy. Not the surgeon's knife. Sweet Jesus my blood pressure

• Like 4
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

Does Ashley’s sister live there?

She might as well 

Just now, kacesq said:

Has Ashley met his kids yet?

Not in person 

• Like 2

She might as well. Ashley apparently needs an audience when she scolds and harangues Manuel. 

I think Ashley always needs an audience. 

In other news, I did get that promotion! I’m the boss now! 🤣🤣

• Like 3
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

Ashley. This is not a conversation. 

Right.  Shouting and screaming the same old fight is not a conversation.  Ashley, if you can't trust him, end it.

• Like 2
  • Applause 3
6 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

She really is! My god. She married her dream man and has three beautiful children. Her kids are small. She's going to be tired and stretched for a few years! Jesus. 

And she thought the surgery would help with her body dysmorphia. Therapy, girl. Therapy. Not the surgeon's knife. Sweet Jesus my blood pressure

Well, I think she’s realizing that now.

• Like 2
  • Wink 1
7 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

She really is! My god. She married her dream man and has three beautiful children. 

She married MY dream man!

• Like 2
  • LOL 7
4 minutes ago, kacesq said:

In other news, I did get that promotion! I’m the boss now! 🤣🤣

YAY!! I was just going to ask you about that! Congratulations! You'll kill it!

• Like 3
  • Love 1

I'm actually interested in TOW only for the China part.  I taught in China one summer many years ago, and an opportunity came up about teaching in one of my student's parent's colleges (they were professors).  I thought long and hard.  But ultimately Mr. Traveler was in the picture and my father wasn't well, and so I opted out.  So I was an almost TOW but not in a romantic way.

• Like 5
  • Mind Blown 2
7 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

She might as well. Ashley apparently needs an audience when she scolds and harangues Manuel. 

Ashley needs Loren's dysmorphia. 

• Like 1
  • Wink 2

Does anyone have any experience painting furniture? I've painted a few pieces with chalk paint and love the look. I got a table at the thrift shop and want to paint it and put some cute flowery transfers on it. Anyone done that? Got any tips? 

Well, we should all pay attention, Patrick and Thais will be fighting again in a few minutes. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 2