Type keyword(s) to search

Season 6, Live Chat!

• Start Topic

54 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Em has King Charles fingers ..poor thing

This is gonna sound strange but she and her Dad both look like they have short limbs. They are not normal proportion. I noticed that in Emily's childhood photo too. I refuse to type Emalee.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
(edited)
12 hours ago, IvySpice said:

It's more common (and underdiagnosed and undertreated) in black moms, too. Lots of risk for Anaiya and her baby. :(

Exactly. She needs to wake up. She and her baby could both be in real danger and she's whinging about getting her nails done! I want to shake her! 

Though I don't blame her one bit for not wanting to be induced. Pitocin is terrible. Harder, faster labors, more painful contractions, and could cause distress for the baby.

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
(edited)

@Pepper Mostly, you're totally right about Aniyah's priorities. She's an airhead. That said, the grown adults in the room should be looking out for the minors. Aniyah is legally a child in her mother's custody. Her mom has carried multiple pregnancies to term and should have her antennae up in this kind of situation. Maybe Aniyah has been crying wolf her whole life, but her life was in danger here, and that's her guardian's responsibility. At least Aniyah had to the good sense to get a second opinion from her grandma and go to the damn ER.

Edited by IvySpice
  • Like 1
  • Applause 3

Every week I think these people can't get more delusional and every week I'm proven wrong...

I was hating on Anaiya's Mom telling her she's supposed to be uncomfortable.  I felt horrible at 36 weeks pregnant and everyone told me I was supposed to feel horrible.  Luckily I had an appointment that day and was diagnosed with with severe pre eclampsia and had an emergency c section a couple hours later. I tell any pregnant Mom now, if you think something is wrong get checked! 

End of rant

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 5
  • Love 1
40 minutes ago, Azanscrazyhair said:

And Emalee you are likely less mature than your boyfriend.  Saying you are mature doesn't make it true.

I don't know about that. When I see (insert boyfriend's name here), I think if you asked him how he was doing, he'd be stumped for an answer.

• Like 1
  • LOL 8
3 hours ago, Red Bridey said:

I don't know about that. When I see (insert boyfriend's name here), I think if you asked him how he was doing, he'd be stumped for an answer.

True, but she's not near as mature as she thinks..

I do wonder who will take care of her little brother when Dad is working. If I remember correctly he's 10

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
On 6/3/2024 at 6:29 PM, Pepper Mostly said:

Right. So does she not see her mother at all? Does her father routinely call her mother shitty names around her? Just because they're divorced doesn't give him the right to talk smack about her to her child. Dear me, how priggish I sound! 

They've always talked smack to and about each other (Jenna's dad and mom) so it makes sense they're divorced. Neither one of them is equipped to take the high road, and they simply go off as soon as they feel triggered. You'd think they're 15 still. I don't blame Jenna for avoiding them.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
On 6/10/2024 at 6:57 PM, Pepper Mostly said:

I like the dirt bike kid. He's the only one I like so far. 

I like him too, but wow is he young. I appreciate he understands he needs to help out physically and financially. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

When Jenna announces she and JJ were together for 2 years, when he was 10 and she was 11. Who the Heck "dates" at 10? The minute she said that, as her mom I'd be pointing out, having a crush on a schoolmate, during school hours, is NOT a serious relationship.

Unless these parents are pushing early commitments?

• Like 3

I'm guessing Anaiya's mom has heard her complain her entire pregnancy, and figured she was crying wolf, but you have to imagine worst scenario with a pregnant teen. How do these people know not about pre-eclampsia? 

Anaiya is so unprepared to be a mother and Dawkon (sp) is just as ill-prepared. Grammy is gonna be raising Anaiyis- guaranteed. 

• Useful 1
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Is this where all us teenagers are congregating and conversating?

Wonder if she remembered to take the giblets out. This is fascinating tv, yes?

At least we're not watching Kody Brown back up a truck. 

• LOL 5

I cannot imagine asking my child where she "did it". Who ARE these people?

"I picked up my phone and saw all these missed calls. So I called her back". Wow, Riveting story. 

• Mind Blown 4
  • LOL 1
(edited)

I’ve been watching Six Schizophrenic Brothers, about the family on Hidden Valley Road. I read the book and am enjoying the documentary.

Edited by Auntie Anxiety
  • Like 1
  • Useful 1
9 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Is this where all us teenagers are congregating and conversating?

Wonder if she remembered to take the giblets out. This is fascinating tv, yes?

I'm guessing this dinner is not gonna taste good. Maybe the pigs at the other teen's house can eat it. 

• LOL 2

Jesus, they need a crew to help decorate for a 15 year old's baby shower? What ever happened to the girlfriends and aunties and neighbors getting together in the family room or the back yard? Oh, and get off my lawn. 

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I cannot imagine asking my child where she "did it". Who ARE these people?

"I picked up my phone and saw all these missed calls. So I called her back". Wow, Riveting story. 

Yeah but the mom was really stupid not to think that her daughter was using that house for sex. 

• Like 3
  • Wink 2
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh, haven't heard of it! Tell me more!

Basically a woman (University Professor) is charged with sexual assault for abusing a non verbal  man she claims to be in love with and claims is able to communicate using facilitated communication…which is debunked by many professionals. She was also married with children at the time.

• Mind Blown 2
6 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Poor Graham looks like he needs an Ativan IV.

So do we all after watching this show. 

• LOL 1
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Jesus, they need a crew to help decorate for a 15 year old's baby shower? What ever happened to the girlfriends and aunties and neighbors getting together in the family room or the back yard? Oh, and get off my lawn. 

Gender reveal parties, expensive showers with expensive gifts, push presents….no

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 2
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Graham needs to step up more. He’s a fucking child, for fuck’s sake.

This absolutely floors me every season. Some soon to be grandma drones that a teenage boy needs to "step up" and "provide". They can't wait to tell their kids that they need to spend their lives stacking cans at Walmart. "The sooner you learn that your future contains nothing but drudgery and misery, the better!" 

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • Angry 1
6 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I’ve been watching Six Schizophrenic Brothers, about the family on Hidden Valley Road. I read the book and am enjoying the documentary.

That book is on my list to read! Glad to know its good. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Basically a woman (University Professor) is charged with sexual assault for abusing a non verbal  man she claims to be in love with and claims is able to communicate using facilitated communication…which is debunked by many professionals. She was also married with children at the time.

TV show? What platform? I'm intrigued. 

2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I read that article! That woman seemed disturbed. 

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, tvrox said:

Yeah but the mom was really stupid not to think that her daughter was using that house for sex. 

These people are really, really dumb. Or deliberately sticking their heads in the sand. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

These people are really, really dumb. Or deliberately sticking their heads in the sand. 

What the fuck do they think these kids are going to be doing when there’s no adult around? 

• Applause 4
9 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

What platform?

Lilly. Do you work? No? Then you don't get to cavalierly tell Lawrence, who is EARNING all the money you're spending, that you're "good". Gawd she infuriates me. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 2

Even if the doctors let you out of the hospital, maybe you should be resting and not having a huge party. Gahhhh. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 2

Believe me, Anayah, once the inevitable brawl breaks out at your baby shower your blood pressure will definitely skyrocket. 

Just now, tvrox said:

Even if the doctors let you out of the hospital, maybe you should be resting and not having a huge party. Gahhhh. 

Guaranteed she was told to go on bed rest. 

• Like 4
  • Useful 1