Type keyword(s) to search

Season 6, Live Chat!

• Start Topic

(edited)

Preeclampsia is no joke. I was watching Welcome to Wrexham and a players wife started having seizures and almost died, emergency C section when baby was only a little over the 6 month mark, months in ICU etc.  They both survived but damn.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Like 3
  • Sad 1
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

Preeclampsia is no joke. I was watching Welome to Wrexham and a players wife started having seizures and almost died, emergency C section when baby was only a little over the 6 month mark, months in ICU etc.  They both survived but damn.

I had preeclampsia, though it was caught in time so nothing so dramatic! I had to do a couple of weeks of bed rest then have a scheduled C section, which is why my lad was 5 weeks early. I would have had a C section anyway since I also had placenta previa. 

• Like 2
  • Hugs 1
  • Sad 1
  • Love 1

Have a great week, my darlings. Maybe this will be the week that the pollen finally  stops because I’m getting sick and tired of taking my car to the car wash! Ciao for now.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Have a great week, my darlings. Maybe this will be the week that the pollen finally  stops because I’m getting sick and tired of taking my car to the car wash! Ciao for now.

I used to have a car that was the color of pollen. I still miss it during pollen season. 

• LOL 3

So Kayleigh only has to have a permit for 6 months!!!??? In Georgia it has to be a year and one day.  Plus you have to log driving hours, classroom driver's ed.  No way is a teen ready to be set loose after 6 months

I was rocking back and forth watching her drive.  As a PP said, empty parking lot first.  This brat has a nicer car than I do. 

I could go on,  but I'll stop before my blood pressure kills me

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
(edited)
16 hours ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

A 38yo grandmother. That’s quite an achievement.

Mama Nate takes the cake. She's 35!! 

I accidentally found a spoiler trying to look up Nate's name in order to comment. Shoulda just called him dirt bike racer boy ....You guys can Google 

Edited by HorrrGoodnight
  • LOL 2

Well, of course I forgot about my Monday night date with y'all so just caught up. Once again, I realize that all the parents of these stupid kids were stupid kids getting pregnant so you model the behaviour you see. You might have thought they would have drilled safe sex and birth control into their horny little children, but I guess stupidity runs in their genes.

Anayah is the worst. It is completely obvious that Dakwon has completely checked out and she will be lucky if he's around for the baby's first birthday. Even Anayah's brothers can see it but she is so self-absorbed living her little delusional dream that it'll be a complete shock to her that he doesn't want to be a dad at 17.

Jenna is a striver, ain't she? Can't wait to see her host Thanksgiving for the family single-handed with a baby on her hip. Wacky hijinks will ensue! And yeah, she's going to be knocked up by JJ within six months. Maybe she'll be making the Thanksgiving feast while battling morning sickness!

Where does Kayleigh live? I want to avoid the chance of driving on the same roads as a 16 yr old mom in a minivan who's scared to drive. You can kind of tell her baby daddy hates her too. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 1

Yay Unexpected! 

Why are they going to the ultrasound in the pitch dark? Ultrasound centers are open at 10pm? 

• Like 1

A party at the ultrasound place. And they are planning an entire weekend soirée in the delivery room.

They'll have catering, floral arrangements, a DJ, and games. Fun for everyone!

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
1 minute ago, tvrox said:

Ew, mom please don't tell everyone your daughter is having sex. 

Grandpa is like why am I here, LOL. 

Grandpa wants to be home, watching the game. 

• Like 4

I thought Anayah was exaggerating for effect but there ARE 20 at this ultrasound! This is absurd to the nth degree. Don't these people have anything better to do?

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 2
Just now, Red Bridey said:

I thought Anayah was exaggerating for effect but there ARE 20 at this ultrasound! This is absurd to the nth degree. Don't these people have anything better to do?

No. No they don't. Sad really.

• Mind Blown 2
  • Sad 1

How nice that this girl is taking it all so seriously. She’s not going to believe it when the shit hits the fan.

Can't wait to see her yelling at her baby when he doesn't do what she wants. Guess what, Anayah! That baby is gonna BABY. You don't have much say. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
2 minutes ago, Red Bridey said:

Especially since I doubt insurance is covering multiple 3D ultrasounds and they are probably wasting money on this. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1

Dickwad stepping up to be a father? That’s hilarious.

Right? He's a teenage boy! He's exhausted from all that growing teens do! His paycheck from Taco Bell is not going to stretch far. And this little princess has probably never seen the inside of a thrift shop or a Dollar Tree. 

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Dickwad stepping up to be a father? That’s hilarious.

He's going to sleep through the labor. I guarantee it. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
(edited)
9 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh Anayah, my sweet summer child. She's trying to control her baby while he's still in the womb. 

She is spoiled rotten …as soon as the novelty wears off she will get grandma to take care of it while she bounces off to college in 3…2…

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Like 2
  • Angry 1
  • Applause 2

The parents of all these teens are vying for the Best Friend to My Stupid Ass Teenage Kid award. I’d be pissed as shit if either of my sons came home and told me that they were going to be a father at 17yo.

Jenna was always grateful for everything her father did for her. Entitled brat.

How dare Father Jenna ask questions of his 19yo soon to be son-in-law!

• Like 1
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

The parents of all these teens are vying for the Best Friend to My Stupid Ass Teenage Kid award. I’d be pissed as shit if either of my sons came home and told me that they were going to be a father at 17yo.

And that his girlfriend was going to move into my home! No fucking way I'm letting a couple of stupid teenagers play house under my roof. Someone proposes this every season and I am gobsmacked every time. 

• Like 6
  • Applause 1