Type keyword(s) to search

Season 6, Live Chat!

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

What ever happened to the trash bag that got the two Hailey girls pregnant ?

I'm sure he's high as fuck on meth even as we type. Or in jail. Or both. 

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • Fire 1
  • Useful 3
Just now, Chris Knight said:

Who pays for all this ? Myrtle Beach, hospital bills, food, rent, etc ?

Three guesses, Only Fans, Only Fans, Only Fans. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 2
5 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I'm sure he's high as fuck on meth even as we type. Or in jail. Or both. 

Stupid question but is he taking care of his kids or dating either of them? I remember Hailey 2 bleating about being pregnant and the prize she won by stealing him from her friend. She deserves what she gets IMO…if he did it with you he will do it to you

• Like 2
  • Applause 3
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Did her father just call her mother a "dead branch" and "toxic"? While she's sitting right there? 

We see Jenna's dad with Jenna's stepmom, not her birth mom.

• Like 2
  • Useful 3
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Did her father just call her mother a "dead branch" and "toxic"? While she's sitting right there? 

He's divorced from her mother. He's remarried to her stepmom.

• Like 2
Just now, Chris Knight said:

He's divorced from her mother. He's remarried to her stepmom.

Right. So does she not see her mother at all? Does her father routinely call her mother shitty names around her? Just because they're divorced doesn't give him the right to talk smack about her to her child. Dear me, how priggish I sound! 

• Like 1
  • Applause 5

Why would she just give in on child support?  Go to court?  He still has an obligation unless she was afraid of being told she couldn’t move but it doesn’t sound like he’d fight her.

• Like 2
Just now, For Cereals said:

Why would she just give in on child support?  Go to court?  He still has an obligation unless she was afraid of being told she couldn’t move but it doesn’t sound like he’d fight her.

These kids are not exactly Nobelists, if you know what I mean. I doubt that the baby daddy has the resources, mental or financial, to fight her. But neither does she. 

• Like 7
6 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

He looks like a winner with the beanie to cover the baldness…..I am sure he wreaked of Axe and weed

• LOL 4
8 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Right. So does she not see her mother at all? Does her father routinely call her mother shitty names around her? Just because they're divorced doesn't give him the right to talk smack about her to her child. Dear me, how priggish I sound! 

We see her mother occasionally but not often. Yes, the Dad who looks like a thumb talks trash about his former wife.

• Like 2
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 1
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

AND THEY'RE GETTING HER A CAR FOR HER SIXTEENTH BIRTHDAY SWEET TAP DANCING JESUS ON A FUCKING BIKE I CANNOT

You forgot the apple watch!!

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 1
(edited)

I feel old…I was telling a 23 year old colleague that we used map books in the 80s to get around and that the video for Heart shaped box by Nirvana was banned for a while and had a warning label due to the whole fetus and Jesus wearing a Santa hat thing. 

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Like 1
  • Hugs 1
  • LOL 2

If I were 18 there is no way on God's green earth that I would have been anywhere near a 16 yr old romantically. This girl is not too bright. I like the red hair on this kid, tho. (As a redheaded daughter from a redheaded dad)

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I wonder what Emalee looked like before she got pregnant. Her face looks weird.

She looks like she's unusually short too. 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I wonder what Emalee looked like before she got pregnant. Her face looks weird.

Wasn’t there an old photo shown? Her face is bloated now with baby fat!

• Useful 1