Type keyword(s) to search

Season 6, Live Chat!

• Start Topic

On 8/6/2024 at 8:31 AM, Azanscrazyhair said:

WTH did Jenna's Dad let her drive when she was so distraught?  And sorry Jenna this is what happens when you have a baby. I do not feel sorry for her. 

Kayleigh and Graham seem more like 13 or 14. 

Because her Dad is an idiot, too. That’s why. And if he were not an idiot, he would have encouraged her to get that verbal agreement with Aden in writing before picking up Luca and moving that far away. This outcome was always in play without a legal agreement. 
I think Aden is a certified jackhole and IMO just wants to stick it to Jenna now that she’s happy and moved on, and that’s wrong. And I do feel for her a little bit there, trying to start a new life etc. But this is what happens when you have a baby with a loser, and that why you cover your ass so this doesn’t happen. Im not shocked Aden got his way in court because frankly, unless he was an actual unfit father he has rights. And poor Luca is literally in the middle of it all. 

• Like 6
8 hours ago, kdmayo said:

Because her Dad is an idiot, too. That’s why. And if he were not an idiot, he would have encouraged her to get that verbal agreement with Aden in writing before picking up Luca and moving that far away. This outcome was always in play without a legal agreement. 
I think Aden is a certified jackhole and IMO just wants to stick it to Jenna now that she’s happy and moved on, and that’s wrong. And I do feel for her a little bit there, trying to start a new life etc.  Im not shocked Aden got his way in court.

This times 1000 @kdmayo. She's the one who packed up and left Pennsylvania to move to "Myrtle". Aden is a huge dummy, but he shouldn't be penalized for not moving and Jenna shouldn't be rewarded for moving. 

• Like 5
  • Useful 1

Wow Graham, you're so engaged, LOL. Sure, just stare at your phone instead of helping your pregnant girlfriend. 

10 minutes ago, MagicEyes said:

After Lilly gets married, maybe we won't have to listen to her whine so much. 

Haha, impossible. Unless she loses her voice. 

• Angry 1

You don't know how long 7 and a half weeks is? 

This guy always seems half asleep. I hope he's not stoned. Maybe the military would help. 

• Like 2

Anayah is nowhere near as cute as she thinks she is. 

And honey, this is what happens. Sometimes you miss things. No one has the time or leisure to stare at the baby 24 hours a day.

You might break up. These things happen in life. Trying to tie him down won't save your relationship. 

• Like 7
  • Applause 5

I cannot believe there are so many people in that room. On their phones. 

Maybe this is a sign that 15 year olds should not be having babies. Graham doesn't have a clue. Kayleigh is too drugged to feel the contractions. Sister is bored out of her mind. Bekki is checked out. This is madness. Fifteen year olds should be going to parties and school and dances and fun activities. NOT HAVING CHILDREN.

• Like 4
  • Applause 7

This girl forgot to check if her attorney even graduated from law school. 

JJ is not very bright, but he does seem to love Luka. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
10 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

“Easton, come on down. You’re the next contestant on The Price is Right.”

"Sadly, you've lost. Instead of parents who can't wait to meet you and will give you a good and stable life, you've drawn the short straw. Good luck, kid".

• Like 2
  • Sad 4