Type keyword(s) to search

Season 6, Live Chat!

• Start Topic

(edited)

Oh my God, the same old story. Mother and Father Lilly were babies having a baby. How expensive can it be to get a marriage dissolved? It's not like they have joint assets or child care to fight over? Her parents are so stupid and lazy and cheap ass.

Great minds think alike, Pepper and CSunshine!

Edited by Red Bridey
  • Like 3
  • Love 1

Also not understanding Mother Lilly’s stance against marriage. She’s in sort of a common law marriage herself and her daughter is already in a “married situation”. What’s the big deal at this point? At least these two are fully of age. 

• Like 7
  • Applause 2
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Wow, Anayah's mother doesn't want to drive all the way to the hospital with her daughter who has a high risk pregnancy. I almost feel sorry for Anayah. 

Almost.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

Gosh, I wonder if Anayah got to get her nether region waxed and prettied up? Was there enough time between the shower and the trip to the hospital? Sounds like she did have time to catch covid though!

• Like 1
  • Wink 1

Come to find out that 16-year-old dirt bike maniacs aren't great at reading minds. It's almost like you shouldn't be emotionally dependent on them.

• Wink 1
  • Useful 2
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Anayah's mother expects the hospital staff to wait until she gets there, or there will be hell to pay. 

She will tell that girl to hold the baby in until she arrives

• LOL 2

Wait till Mama finds out she CAN'T be there. She'll be threatening to tear the hospital down brick by brick. 

Anayah, the doctors and nurses are all adults. Calm down.

• Like 5
  • Applause 1

Aniyah should have known that a woman who was three hours late for a shower would be six hours late to her daughter's birthing event.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

Wow her mom is a piece of work. Even her teenage boyfriend knows better.

The poor girl has a high risk pregnancy, things could go south in minutes, and her mother is out having nachos. 

• Like 3
  • Angry 3
  • Applause 1
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

The poor girl has a high risk pregnancy, things could go south in minutes, and her mother is out having nachos. 

Officially feeling sorry for Aniyah. It’s just really sad. 

• Like 5
  • Sad 4
5 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Graham looks like he’s in sixth grade.

I have a 15yo and see a lot of 15yo. Graham is a slooooow 15yo. I hope it’s a consequence of this situation and he snaps out of it once the baby comes. He made this bed…

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
5 minutes ago, Sodium Feast said:

I have a 15yo and see a lot of 15yo. Graham is a slooooow 15yo. I hope it’s a consequence of this situation and he snaps out of it once the baby comes. He made this bed…

I think he's depressed. His mother is struggling with mental illness, and he went from having a fun, playful girlfriend to a shrewish, whiny pregnant girlfriend. Yes I know he should have wrapped it up, but teenagers. Not so smart sometimes. 

• Like 7
  • Applause 1
(edited)

I just don't understand the carelessness of these kids. I was sexually active as a teen and I knew that it could cause a pregnancy, so I did everything possible to prevent that. I mean, obviously none of them are rocket scientists, but neither were my friends and I. We just knew a dead end for what it was. 

Edited by bref
  • Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, Chris Knight said:

I wonder why the hospital said 12 hours at least. I know first babies usually take awhile but there's no guarantee of that.

I'm quite sure what the hospital folks said and what Mother Anayah heard are two very different things. 

Oh, and now its her God given right to be in the room, since they've told her she can't be there. The old lady is a piece of WORK. 

"He has to understand that she is MY BABY". The baby you refused to drive to the hospital, the baby you decided a trip to Red Lobster was more important than, a baby you rolled your eyes and called "dramatic" when she was sick and in pain.  This lady can take several seats. What a bitch. 

• Like 6
  • Angry 2
  • Applause 7
1 minute ago, bref said:

I just don't understand the carelessness of these kids. I was sexually active as a teen and I knew that it could cause a pregnancy, so I did everything possible to avoid that. I mean, obviously none of them are rocket scientists, but neither were my friends and I. We just knew a dead end for what it was. 

90s teen here and HIV/AIDS was a huge fear ON TOP of pregnancy. These kids are so smart for so many things and so dumb when it comes to getting pregnant. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 3