Type keyword(s) to search

S46 Ep. 13 Finale/Aftershow LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

23 days without rice?  Doesn't Liz have rice at least?

Anyway, happy finale everyone!  I'm sad it's over.  This season hasn't been dull, I'll give it that.

• Like 3

Sure hasn't, LadyChatts.  Had it's ups & downs.  It was rather vexatious that everybody left with an idol in consecutive episodes, but what I year I suppose

I think Maria needs to be reminded that everyone was lying to her because they wanted to pull off the Q blindside.  That's kind of the point of a blindside.

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1

At this point, and I didn’t think I’d say this at the start of the season—Kenzie.  She was on the worst tribe at the start of this season, and here she is at the end.  That’s what surviving is all about.

• Like 13
1 minute ago, Straycat80 said:

Who is everyone rooting for? Right now for me it’s Maria or Charlie. 

I'm rooting for outcomes.  Specifically someone getting voted out with an idol at TC, which becomes invalid at the TC that follows it

• Like 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Carey said:

Sure hasn't, LadyChatts.  Had it's ups & downs.  It was rather vexatious that everybody left with an idol in consecutive episodes, but what I year I suppose

A few weeks ago I compared it to being almost as bad as 43, but honestly, I think it's better.  Not as good as 42 and 45 for me, but I'd probably rank it middle tier.  I like the fact that there hasn't been one alliance just dominating the end game like last season.

• Like 3
(edited)

My favorite is Charlie by far.  

Kenzie is extremely likable.  Ben is a good guy but a non-entity.  Maria is impressive in her challenge wins.  And Liz, I mute her when she speaks.

Edited by MerBearHou
  • Like 8
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1

In terms of who I want to win, honestly, I like all the players left well enough (well, except for Liz, even though she hasn't bugged me as much in recent episodes) but if I have to go on gameplay - it does seem like Maria or Charlie played the best game. 

• Like 1
(edited)

Even though Maria has earned Final 3, I would not mind seeing her go next. She is condescending and selfish. Saying she’s just realizing the others are playing the game is silly.

Edited by ponygirl
  • Like 11
  • Love 1

I used to say Maria but her indecisiveness and unwillingness to own her game has caused her to slip.

I'd love a Kenzie or Charlie win. A Liz win would be hilarious and, to be fair, she DOES have a couple of moves under her belt.

• Like 9
(edited)
6 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

Who is everyone rooting for? Right now for me it’s Maria or Charlie. 

TBH, I think I'd be cool if anyone took it.  I'm rooting for Charlie, but I'm okay with Maria because I think she got humbled big time and I can't deny she's played a decent strategic game up until her blunder last week.  Liz winning would be hysterical just because why not, it seems like it'd fit this season.  And then Ben and Kenzie are just there.  Kenzie I think also got pretty humbled post-merge, and Ben...well, he's there.  That's about all I got on Ben lol  But Kenzie I think has played a fairly decent game.  

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Just now, Quilt Fairy said:

Randen?  How can I remember Jelinksky but not Randem?

Because he was a bigger tool,  and Probst will jam him down our throats more than Randen.

If Maria wins, she'll have earned it, but I don't like her very much. I'd like Kenzie to win just because she's so nice and she's still there, but I know it's not enough to win. Ben is still "Who? There's a Ben?", Liz is a bad joke, so I guess I'm Team Charlie by default. He's nice, he's smart, and does well in most challenges.

• Like 7

I don't get this show's hardon for making them climb through nets and being covered in mud. I do not find it amusing or entertaining.

• Like 4
Just now, WatcherUp2 said:

If Maria wins, she'll have earned it, but I don't like her very much. I'd like Kenzie to win just because she's so nice and she's still there, but I know it's not enough to win. Ben is still "Who? There's a Ben?", Liz is a bad joke, so I guess I'm Team Charlie by default. He's nice, he's smart, and does well in most challenges.

Well that's the thing. Sure, maybe Maria "earned" it, but that doesn't mean I l wanna see someone I don't like get a million dollars.

• Like 8
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

Oh, this is fun. Maria vs Charlie.

Maria will definitely be a target if she loses (I can't see how she isn't) but if Charlie loses I'm curious if he'll be the obvious target or if it'll shift to someone else.

Pre-mature celebration there by Kenzie (but in fairness, I thought she won too).  I guess I wasn't listening to Jeff either.  

And Liz is giving up her chance at immunity to help Kenzie.

I have never seen this before at this stage. Someone taking the time to help someone else when they know they don’t have a chance 

• Like 3
  • Useful 1

Well then, I don't think this has happened, someone outright stopping THEIR puzzle to go run and grab someone else's to help them out.

I guess it's allowed?

• Useful 2

You know, I kind of hate how they can help each other here.  It's not the first time we've seen people helping each other on here, and I know it won't be the last.  But it's kind of annoying.  

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Love 3
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

Well then, I don't think this has happened, someone outright stopping THEIR puzzle to go run and grab someone else's to help them out.

I guess it's allowed?

Liz knew she had no shot of winning because she wasn't even close on the puzzle and they REALLY want Maria out. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I may not admire Liz, but I definitely do not have a problem with her helping out Kenzie.  Though we'll see if someone else can take advantage of that if it gets to that at the end of the day

• Like 3