Type keyword(s) to search

S08:E07 Humpty Dumped Me

• Start Topic

13 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Haven't worn them yet! Its still a little chilly here, and I am in desperate need of a pedicure so I'm still in boots! I will def report back once I christen them. 

And definitely investigate the chiropractor. Sounds like a winner!

I have the pink Birkenstocks from the Barbie movie! I love them so much. Which is good, because I think my old Birks might not be fixable. If I can find them, I'll see if they can be resoled one more time. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, For Cereals said:

He’s such an ass.  I’m glad he called it off because Liz deserves better, but that was a crappy way to do it.

Spoiler

It looks like it might be for good this time! I'm happy for Liz and Riley. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 3
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

I'm totally sick of the two of them. If Ed's the best she can do I have no hope for her. 

She has no concept of what she has to offer, she is so broken. I hope she seeks help 

• Like 4
  • Sad 2
  • Love 2

Liz needs to stop fighting for this relationship. It should have ended years ago for the sake of her daughter.

Surely the TLC money isn’t worth it.

• Like 3
  • Applause 4

Now roomie made me turn most of the lights off and is moaning about not getting meds to sleep. I may be dead by next Sunday. This woman is batshit crazy and irritating!

• Hugs 3
  • Sad 4
  • Angry 4
Just now, judylo said:

Now roomie made me turn most of the lights off and is moaning about not getting meds to sleep. I may be dead by next Sunday. This woman is batshit crazy and irritating!

Can you order some noise canceling earbuds from Amazon? I hope she goes home soon! 

• Like 4
(edited)
10 minutes ago, For Cereals said:

Do we need Loren and Alexei?  They have no issues.

If a couple doesn't have issues, they make them up for the storyline.   

Lauren and Alexei seem very well suited for each other, and their family is complete, so they just need to enjoy their family, and and grow together.     Alexei is one who always had great jobs when he was legally allowed to work.      So few of the fiances have a work ethic, and Alexei always has. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Like 6
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, judylo said:

Nooo I’m so sorry. Is she leaving soon?

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
Just now, CrazyInAlabama said:

If a couple doesn't have issues, they make them up for the storyline.   

Lauren and Alexei seem very well suited for each other, and their family is complete, so they just need to enjoy their family, and and grow together.     Alexei is one who always had great jobs when he was legally allowed to work.    

I’d rather them devote part of the season tracking down Nicki? the young girl from the Philippines who married that older obsessive guy (he didn’t want her touching the car windows or something but bought her a car just like his former wife’s) but who is now missing..

• Mind Blown 9
  • Applause 2
3 minutes ago, MagicEyes said:

Can you order some noise canceling earbuds from Amazon? I hope she goes home soon! 

I will look but I hate wearing anything in my ear and she expects me to respond!

• Mind Blown 1
  • Hugs 2
1 minute ago, judylo said:

I will look but I hate wearing anything in my ear and she expects me to respond!

Close the curtains around your bed and pretend you can’t hear her.

• Like 4
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
Just now, judylo said:

I can’t do things in my ears either.  I have old school Bose noise cancelling headphones and I love them.  Just don’t take them to a hot beach…

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Nooo I’m so sorry. Is she leaving soon?

She just got here yesterday, and from what I can understand, she’s been waiting 9 months for surgery and might get it in 2 weeks. Of course, she also thinks she can get an American passport and move to Spain and can stay there.

• Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 2
  • LOL 1

I’ve done the tubes for my sister after various surgeries. It takes some getting used to but becomes common place pretty quickly.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 2

I can sympathize with Emily for once but Ashley, all you have to do is keep your mouth shut.  Yes, you are religious.  You love the Catholic Church.  You love their nephew or just say no en-tien-do and smile.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

She looks amazing…why?

Maybe not amazing under her clothes and she’s only 35. She still wants to look and feel sexy. I kinda understand, even though I have never had kids.

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
(edited)
5 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Can't they get a visiting nurse? Its not like they can't afford it. 

Wasn't Alexei some kind of paramedic or something similar in Israel?   Of course, it's different with a patient you're close to. 

I was so glad when I had my only surgery last year, they removed the JP drain right before I left the hospital, I was very nervous about going home with it.   One of my nurses said even though she's been a nurse for a lot of years, that when she had surgery and had two drains, it bothered her.   

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Shelbie said:

I’ve done the tubes for my sister after various surgeries. It takes some getting used to but becomes common place pretty quickly.

Alexei was a medic in Israel. I think he’s up to the task 

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
(edited)
1 minute ago, magemaud said:

Alexei was a medic in Israel. I think he’s up to the task 

Yes and he can take care of HIS CHILDREN and do some laundry for a week. (Although, I would’ve totally milked it and opted for one of those recovery resorts.)

Edited by For Cereals
  • Like 6
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, judylo said:

Maybe not amazing under her clothes and she’s only 35. She still wants to look and feel sexy. I kinda understand, even though I have never had kids.

I get it but she had 3 kids. I had a couple friends pass away over the last 2 years due to illness and botched surgery. For me, if I’m healthy and my body is working and serving me well I won’t take chances on elective surgery. If I have a muffin top then so be it. I’m happy to be healthy. No judgement just how I feel based on personal experience.

• Like 1
  • Hugs 4
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, MagicEyes said:

Why doesn't Ashley just tell people about her other jobs? Witching isn't her only source of income. 

That’s too normal and she wouldn’t be special or unique.

• Like 1
  • Applause 7
  • LOL 2
2 minutes ago, MagicEyes said:

Why doesn't Ashley just tell people about her other jobs? Witching isn't her only source of income. 

Oh, you know the answer to that! 

I mean, I'm an atheist but I don't bother to yap about it to religious people. If they're not trying to convert me or tell me that I'm going to hell I'm live and let live. Far be it from me to challenge you or get up on my high horse. Where Ashley seems to live. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 7
  • LOL 2

As awful as Nicole is I haven’t forgotten how Mahmoud was in Egypt. He was desperate to control her and there were times I was very glad there was a camera crew around her for her protection. They need to stay far away from each other.

• Like 2
  • Applause 7
1 hour ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Chat here! 

Hola peeps! Are your loins girded? (Or tickled, if that's what floats your boat). Are your anti nausea meds handy? Has everyone had a good weekend? 

Hi all!I I'm late. 

• Like 2
  • Hugs 2