Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E12: How'd You Like Them Apples?

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

In the Chili’s advertisement/commercial, at the end, Scheana says “expresso,” instead of “espresso.”

Gah! I hate when people do that! 

3 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

(At first, I thought the not-famous guy, who just likes Chili’s, was the California Cryobank guy.)

I assumed he was a celebrity of some sort and them were being bitches was the joke.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
On 4/18/2024 at 7:17 AM, politichick said:

I think at the time she was living in an apartment, so not a lot of room. The nice house was owned by Randall, who kicked her out.

I thought she waited for the Chinless Wonder to leave on some extended trip or whatever, packed the baby and her belongings and ran - at least that's what she was claiming on one of those "specials" relating to either Randall or the Scandal (poetry unintended).  

12 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

But it does seem that she and her lawyer took their sweet time sending a counteroffer, no?

I'm not all that inclined to believe Sandoval's claim about "lag time."  

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
19 hours ago, hatchetgirl said:

She can say "so baby 2, i was happy with baby 1, but baby 1 i had to share with DickFace.  I decided with you, i'd pick you and love you best because you would be all mine and i'd never ever have to share you with creepy creep face who's a disgusting pig and baby 1's daddy.  OH HI BABY 1...." 

lol

But that has nothing to do with the party.  Once she decided to go with donor sperm, I think this was a lovely way to handle it.  If you don't approve of her getting donor sperm, you're not going to think the party is cute. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, Carolina Girl said:

I thought she waited for the Chinless Wonder to leave on some extended trip or whatever, packed the baby and her belongings and ran - at least that's what she was claiming on one of those "specials" relating to either Randall or the Scandal (poetry unintended).  

Haha it was certainly the story she had prepared when the season was supposed to be all about her 😄

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
(edited)
On 4/17/2024 at 11:36 AM, MaggieG said:

At least Schwartz pushed back on the idea. He would be an idiot to move in with Sandoval. 

I loved James going in on Sandoval. "Rewrite history in your own mind!" 😅

The food at TomTom brunch actually looked good. Or maybe I'm just hungry.

Schwartz will most probably never be able to buy a house. Maybe a condo. The women seem to get endorsements, commercials (Katie and Scheana have one for Chili's Espresso Martini right now), even roles on Broadway or tv (Ariana), etc. Well, he has the show which won't last for too long, and guest spots on a couple of more. The lounge is not making any money yet, and 60 to 70% of restaurants close within 3 years from opening.

On 4/19/2024 at 4:17 AM, hoodooznoodooz said:

In the Chili’s advertisement/commercial, at the end, Scheana says “expresso,” instead of “espresso.”

Nobody can accuse Scheana of being sophisticated. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • LOL 2
On 4/19/2024 at 3:01 AM, hoodooznoodooz said:

Last season, did Rachel tell them in the car that James raged during the holidays and body-shamed her mother? 

I suppose he’s thinking he dodged yet another bullet, since Ally Bally’s mother is slim. 

James’s rapping skillz strike again: he called their cat Mr. Bister, I believe.

James pretends he was never (verbally) abusive, but there are reruns of the show on Bravo constantly, and we can see him raging for years. On the show. I suspect he is worse off the show. It's the same with Lala. She was horrible, but I suspect that she can control herself now because of therapy, and because she realized it was not a good look.

Lala is an attractive woman, but I think she looked better before her plastic surgery and fillers. A natural beauty.

On 4/19/2024 at 1:50 AM, hoodooznoodooz said:

Which is the worst?

-Sandoval’s “singing”

-Sandoval’s “dancing”

-Sandoval’s “crying”

They are all bad, but Scheana's singing is as bad.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
On 4/18/2024 at 4:26 PM, Kiki777 said:

Anyone else think LaLa timed her insemination so that her pregnancy could be her storyline for next season?

Yes. 

On 4/19/2024 at 1:21 AM, hoodooznoodooz said:

So Ariana is justifiably boasting/gloating that Tom should have agreed to sell the house back in March 2023. Ariana would have been out of the house a long time ago.

But it does seem that she and her lawyer took their sweet time sending a counteroffer, no? I can understand due diligence requiring one or two weeks, but not two-plus months. 

I have no idea what interest rates were back in March, compared to August.

The interest rates were changing (they were going up) every few months for some time.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
On 4/18/2024 at 7:23 AM, hoodooznoodooz said:

I need to know why there are so many boxes/shipped items in Sandoval and Ariana’s house. 

Amazon/retail therapy? Companies soliciting endorsements? 

Their house looked much tidier before Scandoval. 

Soliciting endorsements, and probably some personal purchases.

The house looked very untidy through the years per the Bravo clips, so the current condition is not surprising. Scheana said that it was always like this. 

• Like 1
(edited)

The interactions are forced because most of the cast members are not friends anymore, or work for Lisa, or live near Lisa's restaurants. The Toms miraculously appeared at TomTom after a long time for a storyline, and then Lala showed up at exactly the same time to ask Lisa if she could have the party at her home. Then they were all forced to the premiere of TomTom's brunch. Nobody lives in the general area, so they would never normally eat at the restaurant. This happened already several times this season- the forced events at TomTom or Sur. 

As for Sandoval, what a narcissist in the scene where he was posturing with the knife/knife holder on his leg. 

The song he sang (Superstar) dropped on the day Ariana found Raquel's video in his phone (March 2023), so I'm sure nobody knew it happened. He tried to promote it again on the show. 

ETA: Scheana, with the reissuing of her song (and by changing the lyrics) managed to profit from Scandoval again. What a cheap shot...

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 3
  • Useful 1
(edited)
On 4/20/2024 at 3:19 AM, ZettaK said:

James pretends he was never (verbally) abusive, but there are reruns of the show on Bravo constantly, and we can see him raging for years.

They are all bad, but Scheana's singing is as bad.

Yeah I hate James, he’s a bad person.  He is hoping people don’t remember his awful abuse but it lives forever on TV, we all remember.

Ally is with him for the show, it’s clear.  The way she kisses up to who she perceives to be the stars of the show (the girls) is pathetic.

Scheana’s singing is the WORST!  I think singing is her “career plan” after the show and that makes me sad for her.

Edited by heatherchandler
*stars not starts
  • Like 3
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

Ally is with him for the show, it’s clear.  The way she kisses up to who she perceives to be the starts of the show (the girls) is pathetic.

There is a music video from Ally that is now on YouTube, produced by James so… yeah there is her motive for staying with him 😂 her singing actually is not bad, definitely better than Scheana, Sandoval or LaLa.  It’s kinda like country music I think which is not really my genre but her voice is pretty decent.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 2
(edited)
2 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

Yeah I hate James, he’s a bad person.  He is hoping people don’t remember his awful abuse but it lives forever on TV, we all remember.

I don't think anyone truly forgot James' behavior from previous seasons. 

For me, I have to give credit on how far he's come. I believe that people can grow and change. I know I'm definitely not the person I was in my early twenties!

Remember that James was 22 during his first season on the show & struggled with alcoholism. Over the last decade, he got (california) sober and launched a successful DJ career. Compare his personal growth with some of the other cast who were much older and have seemingly regressed. That's what I'm applauding.

Edited by snarts
  • Like 5
  • Applause 2
  • Love 3
(edited)
22 hours ago, snarts said:

I don't think anyone truly forgot James' behavior from previous seasons. 

For me, I have to give credit on how far he's come. I believe that people can grow and change. I know I'm definitely not the person I was in my early twenties!

Remember that James was 22 during his first season on the show & struggled with alcoholism. Over the last decade, he got (california) sober and launched a successful DJ career. Compare his personal growth with some of the other cast who were much older and have seemingly regressed. That's what I'm applauding.

He might have grown a little bit (maybe), but it's obvious he realized (it's possible he had PR help, as well) that his behavior was not a good look, and he is acting in a strategic way to appear in a better light right now. His behavior was atrociously ugly at the reunion when he was 31, and not 22 anymore, a few months before this season filmed, the viewers reacted appropriately by heavily criticizing him on social media, he was also criticized by the media, so he had to modify it. I think he is performative, but I admit he is funny at times.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 3
6 hours ago, ZettaK said:

He might have grown a little bit (maybe), but it's obvious he realized (it's possible he had PR help, as well) that his behavior was not a good look, and he is acting in a strategic way to appear in a better light right now. His behavior was atrociously ugly at the reunion when he was 31, and not 22 anymore, a few months before this season filmed, the viewers reacted appropriately by heavily criticizing him on social media, he was also criticized by the media, so he had to modify it. I think he is performative, but I admit he is funny at times.

IMO he has grown personally, but he had a lot of growing to do, and I do think he's just kind of an emotionally disturbed person, who means well but has a horribly dysfunctional background to overcome.  I think he thought he loved Kristen, and was upset to realize that she was more obsessed with Sandy than she was with him; I think he was VERY in love with Raquel, to the point of joining AA and quitting drinking for her, only to get dumped when the season ended; now he believes he's in love with Ally, despite the fact that it's obvious to most of us that she's here for the TV time.  His parents are train wrecks; he was supporting his entire family in his early 20s; he was an angry alcoholic for the first half of his time on the show. I also think he really was in love with "Lala", who he saw very clearly couldn't bother with him since he didn't have the means to supply her with Range Rovers and Gucci slides. I think he loves hard and foolishly, and gets his heart broken more than a stable person would, which is why he was so distraught about Sandy and Raquel and acted like such an ass at the reunion.  (Not trying to justify his behavior, but to understand where he is coming from.)  For his sake I hope he gets that it seems Ally is there until VDR ends.

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
10 hours ago, princelina said:

IMO he has grown personally, but he had a lot of growing to do, and I do think he's just kind of an emotionally disturbed person, who means well but has a horribly dysfunctional background to overcome.  I think he thought he loved Kristen, and was upset to realize that she was more obsessed with Sandy than she was with him; I think he was VERY in love with Raquel, to the point of joining AA and quitting drinking for her, only to get dumped when the season ended; now he believes he's in love with Ally, despite the fact that it's obvious to most of us that she's here for the TV time.  His parents are train wrecks; he was supporting his entire family in his early 20s; he was an angry alcoholic for the first half of his time on the show. I also think he really was in love with "Lala", who he saw very clearly couldn't bother with him since he didn't have the means to supply her with Range Rovers and Gucci slides. I think he loves hard and foolishly, and gets his heart broken more than a stable person would, which is why he was so distraught about Sandy and Raquel and acted like such an ass at the reunion.  (Not trying to justify his behavior, but to understand where he is coming from.)  For his sake I hope he gets that it seems Ally is there until VDR ends.

I agree with much of this. Plus, Krazy Kristen, Tequila Katie, and the Jackass that is Jax made it their mission to be really mean to him for quite a while when James was already dealing with so much crap like his horrible parents and the financial responsibilities they placed on him. To his credit, Terrible Tom Scandoval was always kind to him, as well as Lisa. I always had a soft spot in my heart for James.

Ally is a bit of cool cucumber, but I hope she truly does care for James and isn't using him. She was pretty honest with him last week during that chat about marriage and children. James did feel gutted, but seemed to handle it well.

• Like 3
On 4/19/2024 at 11:24 AM, lasu said:

If you don't approve of her getting donor sperm, you're not going to think the party is cute. 

I could care less if she's getting donor sperm.  I'm completely comfortable with women taking reproduction into their own hands how they want.  I think Lala is just setting up these kiddos for permanent therapists chairs, party or no party.  LOL

• Like 4
17 hours ago, princelina said:

I think he loved Rachel and Lala, but not Kristen. He was upset when he realized that Ally doesn't have the same intensity of feelings for him as he does for her, and that she doesn't want to have kids any time soon. She went to the west Valley bar he was performing at as a DJ to meet him, and try to get on the show.  

I don't think he supported his whole family in his early 20s because he was a minor cast member for a long time, working as a busser at Sur, so he was earning very little. I think that he earns more the last few seasons only, and since he started having more serious DJ gigs.

• Like 1

Damn, has Ariana not eaten for a week? She packed away enough food at the TomTom brunch to feed six hungry men. She was so busy chowing down that she couldn't participate in any conversations. Damn, come up for air, girl.

I noticed that Schemer warned Sandoval about the one lyric in her new "song" alludng to him, but when he got mad, she said she thought he already knew about it. Oh, so why did she feel the need to warn him?

• Like 1
  • Love 1
18 hours ago, ZettaK said:

I think he loved Rachel and Lala, but not Kristen. He was upset when he realized that Ally doesn't have the same intensity of feelings for him as he does for her, and that she doesn't want to have kids any time soon. She went to the west Valley bar he was performing at as a DJ to meet him, and try to get on the show.  

I don't think he supported his whole family in his early 20s because he was a minor cast member for a long time, working as a busser at Sur, so he was earning very little. I think that he earns more the last few seasons only, and since he started having more serious DJ gigs.

He did help his mum and younger brother at that time at 25 because in addition to working as a busser/VPR castmember he created See You Next Tuesday at 25 and made a LOT of money doing it, which is why he was so anxious and heartbroken when he lost it. And the mother was begging Lisa to rehire him. I think he also had other DJ gigs. James is a hustler.

• Like 1

Sandoval — for the one-zillionth time: YOU BROUGHT ALL OF THIS SHIT ON YOURSELF AND MADE IT EVERYBODY ELSE’S BUSINESS. YOU ARE NOT A VICTIM. What Rachel said in the podcast was very similar to how you justified dumping Ariana. So just STFU about your “feelings” and “pain”. You are the poster boy for “What comes around goes around.”

Schwartz — run like hell from this house-hunting business that Sandoval is trying to suck you into. I can tell your Spidey-sense is at high alert. Listen to it.

I’m sorry, Lala’s party was just ridiculous, and I guess Lisa was that thirsty for screen time for both herself and Villa Rosa that she agreed (after Lala more or less made it a done deal) to host it. I almost did a spit take when Lala told her at the bar that the catering was already set up. I was a little surprised that they didn’t show Lala effusively thanking Lisa for “hosting” as she did for people who showed up.

I am loving James more and more every season. He sees through the BS.

On 4/24/2024 at 11:45 AM, Gharlane said:

Why were only women and gay men invited to "Jizz Fest"? 🤔

Are gay men not men? I found that a bit insulting by the inference. 

Wow…I didn’t even notice that. (I was watching on Peacock, and TBH I had to rewind a lot of scenes because I really couldn’t follow what was being said/going on.) So much for Lala being the enlightened one.