Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E07: Here Comes My Baby

• Start Topic

That fight scene looked like it must have been a whole lot of fun to film.

The reconsiliation was sweet. Of course Harry had to kill his kid first for it to happen. Par for the course I guess.

It was surprisingly empathetic of him to let "Mrs. mayor snowflake" remember.

• Like 4

With that fight scene I was like what is that, did they want to give all the cast and more minor characters on extra scene to film or what?

• Like 2

That was a fun episode! Great to see some of the guest stars again even if they weren't playing their actual selves.

The most hilarious moment for me was the scene with Sheriff Mike and Mayor Ben in bed together. That must have been fun for the actors!

I really liked the character development for Harry when he was hypnotizing Kate. Also Meredith Garretson's raw emotion as she remembered her baby was amazing work.

• Like 13
  • Love 1
On 3/28/2024 at 11:34 AM, dwmarch said:

Also Meredith Garretson's raw emotion as she remembered her baby was amazing work.

She's been kind of amazing this season. It's a shame her work will never be recognized at any awards shows.

• Like 5