Type keyword(s) to search

S08.04: Runaway Bride

• Start Topic

Ciara gets closer to West.  The group confronts Jesse about flirting with Paige.  The dynamic between Lindsay and Carl leaves everyone questioning the strength of their relationship.  Kyle wonders about his relationship with Amanda.

• Like 1

I felt bad for Carl. The hurt on his face was apparent. Lindsay is so toxic, always has been. So glad he bailed before the wedding.

Gabby's about to get dumped. Lindsay doesn't tolerate her friends having their own opinion. 

I missed Paige! But Ciara & West are too cute for words. 

• Like 6
  • Applause 2

I can't understand how Lindsay would still want to marry Carl anyway. She seems to hate him! They obviously are an awful couple and it's crazy that they got so close to getting married in the first place! 

• Like 11

I don't  like Lindsay when she's  sober, but downing  alcohol like she does, she's  one mean beyotch. Every weekend  she wants to drink and fight. Obviously she's the one with the problem,  the two of them are in a very toxic relationship 

I knew I liked West, he's a nice guy, and I like Ciara. 

• Like 8
  • Applause 1

Lindsay has a problem and Lindsay IS the problem.   She is just horrible. 

She’ll continue to get into relationship after relationship and every time things go South, she’ll take zero accountability and blame him.  

She’s a miserable human and reminds me of the saying, “misery loves company”.

So glad Carl made the decision to jump ship before she took him and his sobriety down with her.   She resents the hell out of both.  

• Like 6
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 3

How many glasses of rose did Lindsay down before they left for that outdoor place? At least 2. I'm convinced part of her failing to take accountability for their fights is that she is too drunk to remember how belligerent she is. (that, plus her personality disorder)

In the span of just 5 minutes, Lindsay called Carl "Sandoval," a gaslighter, a terrorist, and spilled that he has many demons. Yikes! 

Lindsay doesn't love Carl, she never has. She just wants to have a wedding and be pregnant. She liked him when he was a shell of himself, following her around like a lost puppy.

I have never liked Lindsay, but this season it is all the more apparent that SHE is the biggest barrier in her way to finding happiness and I honestly find it pretty sad. 

• Like 10
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1
11 minutes ago, candle96 said:

I have never liked Lindsay, but this season it is all the more apparent that SHE is the biggest barrier in her way to finding happiness and I honestly find it pretty sad.

I might be able to muster some sympathy for her were she not a gigantic asshole who never looks inward and always blames the other person.

She's shown zero growth in 8 seasons. If anything, her ego is even more inflated and she's regressed.  If her fiance/boyfriend/friends dare disagree with her on anything, she irrationally attacks & then plays the victim. Rinse & repeat.

Heck, Danielle is so worried about saying the wrong thing that she avoids conversations entirely. 

I really like the way the men supported Carl and were there for him as a sounding board. I also appreciated Amanda & Gabby delicately trying to talk sense into Lindsay.

• Like 10
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Mindthinkr said:

I don’t think Lindsay is stable enough to marry anyone until she has therapy or an epiphany. 

She's apparently in therapy! So... she needs a different therapist! Or a big wake-up call! I don't know what could make her see herself as not perfect. Her lack of self-awareness is immense! 

It's so wild that they were talking about having kids when they were this bad! Ahh!

• Like 4
  • Mind Blown 1

Lindsay is definitely making the story about how awful Carl is.  He isn’t.  But she has a history of narcissism where she cannot be to blame for anything.  It is always someone else’s fault.  Look what she did to Danielle last year.  Look what she did to the previous boyfriend a couple of seasons back.

She is perfect for the public relations field, which I imagine she will have to return to after the break up, because she spin anything.  Great PR person; lousy mate.

• Like 1

Lindsey is the gaslighter and she knows exactly what she’s doing. I am not Carl’s biggest fan but she is purposefully asking him if he’s on something trying to allude to something else when she knows he smokes weed. People who smoke weed don’t get aggressive like she’s saying usually so she’s trying to spin the narrative. She’s mad because he doesn’t like her when she drinks but who would. She is the type of person who should not drink she’s not fun at all and turns psycho.

Thank fuck they didn’t get married because Lindsey would’ve went thru with it and Carl would’ve fallen off the wagon and she would’ve blamed him even more for everything.

it is weird and annoying we never see their fights tho.

I’ve had a friend like Lindsey total crazy narc and Danielle should’ve never been her friend again because the crazy cycle will just repeat. It can be hard because narcs can lure you in again but once you cut them out of your life it’s freeing.

I can’t believe I initially felt bad for Lindsey with this engagement being called off on camera because it’s been so obvious since ep 1 this season why it was lol. Again Carl isn’t some saint but Lindsey has not and will never admit any fault. She is the definition of a narcissist. I know many and she’s insane to watch.

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
18 hours ago, b2H said:

Lindsay is definitely making the story about how awful Carl is.  He isn’t.  But she has a history of narcissism where she cannot be to blame for anything.  It is always someone else’s fault.  Look what she did to Danielle last year.  Look what she did to the previous boyfriend a couple of seasons back.

Look at how she treated Gabby.  All Gabby was trying to do was talk to her and be a friend.  But Gabby wasn't buying Lindsey's spin on the events that ended up with her and Karl being at odds.  I think from now on a camera man needs to be in the car with Carol and Lindsey at all times!

• Like 5
On 3/15/2024 at 12:14 PM, candle96 said:

How many glasses of rose did Lindsay down before they left for that outdoor place? At least 2. I'm convinced part of her failing to take accountability for their fights is that she is too drunk to remember how belligerent she is. (that, plus her personality disorder) 

Lindsay doesn't love Carl, she never has. She just wants to have a wedding and be pregnant. She liked him when he was a shell of himself, following her around like a lost puppy.

She’s been on the show long enough to watch any of her antics that she’s too drunk to remember. 

She wants a wedding on Bravo, to be clear. With possible spin offs to bridal showers, baby showers etc. She really does think she is THAT important to the network.

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
On 3/15/2024 at 12:14 PM, candle96 said:

In the span of just 5 minutes, Lindsay called Carl "Sandoval," a gaslighter, a terrorist, and spilled that he has many demons. Yikes! 

Lindsey was drinking wine from a water glass/tumbler like it was water! 

She was on two episodes, and she said that Carl was on drugs on both. Their problems existed before filming if their relationship is so combative already.

• Like 2

You know your relationship is fucked when your partner references what happened in the Uber last night and you feel the need to argue, “It was a LYFT!” 

• LOL 4