Type keyword(s) to search

Season 12: Live Chat

• Start Topic

(edited)

Now that he lost weight and doesn't look bloated, Julian looks like a brown-skinned version of my cousin.  The eyes and the facial expressions are uncannily similar.  

Edited by Hellga

With Father's day around the corner, I am going to throw hints to my wife for a gift of a cameo from Dr. Now!

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Dr. Paradise always seems fully engaged and So compassionate. The others come off fake or very tv aware. He's a good egg. 

• Like 5
  • Love 2
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

FIVE POUNDS. 

What is it, Cindy? Fluid retention? Mattress makes you look fat? 

Extra layer on the gel nails, all twenty digits

• LOL 3

Oh, yay! Cindy. She's so effervescent and full of life, its a pleasure to watch her. 

She's the reincarnation of Doris Day, this one!

• LOL 3

Every time theyre like,  "I lost 3lbs. Hope that means I'll get approved for weight loss surgery now"

• LOL 3

Why in F would anybody get upset with the dog food in the refrigerator when it looks like a large ground beef roll?  

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
5 minutes ago, LizzyB said:

Extra layer on the gel nails, all twenty digits

She ordered the 10 piece nuggets instead of the 20! Gotta give credit where credit is due!

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
7 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

FIVE POUNDS. 

What is it, Cindy? Fluid retention? Mattress makes you look fat? 

It's amazing she didn't just regain.  I am sure the first thing she did when she got out of the hospital is pig out on junk food.

WTF why would you feed the kid junk food?  Feed the kid healthy food!!!

• Like 1
  • Applause 1

OH NO NO JULIAN NO CHEATING! And seriously, what are they feeling that baby? Are you giving him chicken and biscuits or baconators? What ever happened to giving a baby cheerios and banana slices and arrowroot biscuits? 

• Like 5
  • Applause 1

Bless them for taking that child jn, But a plate full of French fries with ketchup? Dude, now's your chance to instill good eating habits while he's so young!

• Like 3
  • Applause 1

OH NO NO JULIAN NO CHEATING! And seriously, what are they feeling that baby? Are you giving him chicken and biscuits or baconators? 

But it's a Baconator Jr. 

• LOL 5

I am so ready for summer! My middle schoolers are on my last nerve! So done with the attitudes and disrespect!

• Hugs 1
  • Applause 1
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

OH NO NO JULIAN NO CHEATING! And seriously, what are they feeling that baby? Are you giving him chicken and biscuits or baconators? What ever happened to giving a baby cheerios and banana slices and arrowroot biscuits? 

It's some kind of misguided 'I want the baby to have what's best, and I really want to have this, so I will let the baby have this' and that's how bad eating habits get passed on to the next generation...  so unfortunately, I don't think Julian will be a long-term success.  He hasn't embraced the healthy eating, he just views it as a 'must do' for some goal, once he achieves that goal or just gets tired - off the rails he will go... 

• Useful 1
1 minute ago, mk828 said:

Cindy is a snooze fest! She took 10 steps! How exciting 

I couldn't be a camera person.  When she said how hard she'd been working, I probably would have inadvertently yelled, "Who The F cares?"

• LOL 5
2 minutes ago, mk828 said:

I am so ready for summer! My middle schoolers are on my last nerve! So done with the attitudes and disrespect!

So close! My friend who teaches middle school counts her remaining time in "Mondays," like "4 more Mondays" instead of "28 more days."  It helps!

• Like 2
  • Love 1

She actually lost the required amount... though it's one of the lowest goals we've seen Dr. Now set pre-surgery...

• Like 4
3 minutes ago, MsVixen said:

I couldn't be a camera person.  When she said how hard she'd been working, I probably would have inadvertently yelled, "Who The F cares?"

I'd have yelled "No you haven't!"

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
3 minutes ago, MsVixen said:

Gotta imagine the unfortunate things they must have seen and smelled. Must go without saying there are things that just can't be unseen!

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
Just now, Red Bridey said:

I can't understand a word Dr Now is saying. But I don't care enough to turn on the closed captioning.

I am barely awake at this point, tbh

• LOL 2
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Same! This episode is Dullsvile. You are all excellent and witty but we are getting precious little fodder this evening. 

For real! Digging real deep for some snark this week!

• LOL 2