Type keyword(s) to search

Survivor 46 Ep. 3 "Wackadoodles Win" LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

(edited)

TC aftermath.  Bhanu says he feels naive, and Tiffany asks why.  Really?  

If Bhanu really wants to feel like a fool, he'll believe what they are telling him.  I actually want him to stick around because of the chaos he'll create.

ETA: okay, Bhanu says he can't even lie to Probst.  He's just not cut out for this game where lying is one of the standards to get ahead.  

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, Lantern7 said:

I’ve forgotten most of last week.

That might be an okay thing.  However, the season is a grind

• Like 1
(edited)
8 minutes ago, Lantern7 said:

I’ve forgotten most of last week.

For your benefit and Bhanu’s, they did a lengthy explanation of the fake idol and a full opening creds for mine. And hold v fold is poker nor acting, Bhanu, I thought you’re a super fan. Q gets the whackadoodle.

Edited by dizzyd
3 minutes ago, LadyChatts said:

ETA: okay, Bhanu says he can't even lie to Probst.  He's just not cut out for this game where lying is one of the standards to get ahead.  

Yeah, this isn't about being an "actor." It's called playing Survivor. Has he never seen the show? Doesn't he know how it works? I thought he was supposed to be a superfan.

• Like 2
(edited)

Bhanu is feeling lower than a dachshund’s dick right now. Hard to watch him hit the wall.

Once again: “Mermaid Dragon” should be the episode title. Thanks, Bhanu!

Edited by Lantern7
  • Like 1
  • LOL 5

I feel sorry for Bhanu.  

And here's Kenzie with the 'Bhanu's not playing.'  Does she realize that maybe playing with people who are actually playing a strategic game isn't the best thing for her game?  Or does she just think she's so awesome at this that nobody will be able to outwit her.

• Like 4
  • Useful 1

I like that Q gave him a better pep talk than Kenzie.  If she makes it to the end I feel like she may have a hard time with jury management.

I also hope Bhanu isn't stupid enough to not play his SITD if they go to TC this week (and the way this tribe is going, that's a pretty good possibility).

Calling it now. Yanu goes back to tribal again this week. We didn't even see anyone else before the first commercial break. What does that tell you?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
(edited)
2 minutes ago, Lantern7 said:

Q gets the title quote. I’m ready to move on from this tribe now. Please.

I just realize that the first 12 minutes were entirely focused on them.  Not even a peep from the other tribes yet.  Just how hopeless Bhanu's cause is.  I really hope someone else loses this week.  Not just because of the super predictable Bhanu boot that will happen, but I just want a little shake-up.  

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Like 1
Just now, LadyChatts said:

I just realize that the first 12 minutes were entirely focused on them.  Not even a peep from the other tribes yet.  I really hope someone else loses this week.  Not just because of the super predictable Bhanu boot that will happen, but I just want a little shake-up.  

With this much focus, I don't see how Yanu doesn't lose this week.  If they lose, I can see Bhanu going home.

• Like 2

I feel for Bhanu. I also feel he was better off on the couch watching the game than actually playing it.

”Four Days Ago”? The fuck?!?

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

Watching the opening credits, I didn't recognize most of the names, except for a couple and then the people on the losing tribe ! That says to me that they are spending way too much time on just a few people. 

I agree with all of you that said last week that the 3-tribe version isn't working.

• Like 4

Okay, so they decide to show us Siga, but from 4 days ago?  Nothing exciting happen for them during this time frame of filming?

Jem got the idol clue!  Hopefully she does better than Tiffany and Randen and keeps this to herself.

• Like 3
(edited)

The big question: is Jem truly, truly, truly outrageous?

Yeah, I got nothin’ else.

ETA: Honestly, why didn’t we see Jem’s moment last week? We had two whole hours.

Edited by Lantern7
  • Like 1

Okay, didn't Boston Rob call his Hunter in Marquesas MacGyver?  Or am I thinking of someone else?  Is it a Hunter thing to get that distinction?

• Like 1
1 minute ago, iMonrey said:

Hey editors. We already know how the lock box works. We don't need the whole thing described to us a third time.

We also had an “In Case Your Tribe Never Loses” thing added.

Hunter is like one of those American Ninja Warrior guys that builds show stuff at home.

Well, with Jem finding the Beware Advantage, this is the third time in which someone interviews about finding the idol, only for someone else entirely to find it.  (Bhanu interviews about it, Tiffany finds it.  Venus interviews about it, Randen finds it.  And now Charlie interviews about it, Jem finds it.)

• Like 1

Venus' observation is not wrong but she'll never get the tribe to go for that, especially since many of them already don't care for her. Her trying to go after Hunter will likely only make them want to get rid of her quicker.

A Hunter blindside is best saved for when they merge because I can for sure see her being able to sell to the other players that he'd be a big threat in individual challenges and he's very nice and has too many friends, so he'd be a social threat. 

• Like 3

I had high hopes for Hunter and have no doubt he’d be an old school excellent survivor but he’s just put a big 🎯 on his back 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sad 2

And Randen has an injury.  Medical is looking at it.  I don't know why, I feel like he's trying to quit without quitting?  

IC already?  There's still an hour left.

Sometimes I wish they'd make the second place reward better than whoever comes in first.  I know that defeats the purpose of finishing first, but you'd still get immunity and it'd be interesting if a tribe would risk taking the gamble of not finishing first to get a better reward.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
(edited)

Green was the only tribe that helped the full team over the blocks before jumping. I like hunter’s 2 in 1 move over the barrel.

Edited by dizzyd
  • Like 4
(edited)

Wow, the guy with the indoor Survivor amusement park is killing this challenge in a come from behind victory.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Like 1
(edited)

. . . and fuck it, just send Bhanu out of the game.

Seriously, Q missed a target and another bag dropped. That’s a bad sign.

Edited by Lantern7
  • Like 2

Well, so long Bhanu!  

If Jelinsky wasn't such a quitter, this is another challenge that he might have been a benefit to because of his height.

Oh journey, that's why the IC was early-Liz, Bhanu, and Ben are going.  I hope Bhanu gets something that prevents this from being a super boring TC.

• Like 2
(edited)

Why do I have a feeling that no one will leave from Yanu because Randen will be removed from the game. I don't know, that dead arm sounds pretty serious to me. 

Edited by truthaboutluv
  • Like 3

Tiffany is worried because Bhanu won't keep his mouth shut.  I hope he doesn't and spills everything.  Also hope he gets an advantage and keeps it to himself and actually convinces them that he doesn't have anything.

I can dream anyway.

• Like 3
  • Love 1