Type keyword(s) to search

Seeking Sister Wife Live Chat

• Start Topic

On 4/2/2024 at 11:46 AM, JayDub1987 said:

I'm way late. The most telling part of that episode to me was when April (I think?) sat down to fold clothes with Danielle and immediately talked about how scary it was that she took control of her own finances to get a place of her own. Once again, when you deal with these cult types, it all comes down to sex and money. Every. Single. Time.

I agree, it's so obvious that's why they want Danielle to stay, and that's the only reason why they want to add more women, to financially support Nick. They see the women as nothing more than atms. It reminds me of Kody and Robyn and how treated Meri, Christine and Janelle. I think Danielle also mentioned that it was the first relationship she had ever been in. She's so young and naive. I was glad she moved out, but now they sucked her back in and used the baby to make her feel guilty. I don't know what the hell these women are supporting Nick for. They don't even care that he doesn't work. They get nothing out of it. I wonder if Danielle has family that was trying to open up her eyes that she's being used and that's what helped her decide to leave. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
9 hours ago, VioletNevermind said:

These two take a 12-hour road trip to see someone who expressly told them not to come?!  I realize that this is reality TV, so who knows what's actually true, but does anyone else find that really creepy?  If I were in Stephanie's shoes, that would be the last time I ever saw these people, right after informing them that my very next move would be a restraining order.

And they pay for her gym membership and "buy her things all the time," even as her communication with them dwindles?  Man, this guy clearly has NO pride (or discernment) whatsoever.  

I agree, the fact that the woman told them that she doesn't want to see them, and they pack their bags and jump in the car anyway!! And it's 12 hrs away!! They blow up her cell and it keeps going to voicemail. The wife says something like "oh of course she's not answering again", they are practically stalking that lady!! I watched this video on YouTube today about them and their family,  it's disturbing. 

• Mind Blown 5
On 4/1/2024 at 10:04 PM, Pepper Mostly said:

I'm astonished that Stephanie is letting these priceless jewels slip through her fingers! They BUY her things! They LOVE her! They're stalking her to her home! 

Reminds me of that long-ago story where the female astronaut drove multiple dozens of hours to stalk a paramour.  Wondering if, like her, they stocked up on diapers for the trip, so they wouldn’t have to stop during their 12 hour drive for necessary facilities.

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
(edited)

These people are idiots. With all the concerns about immigration & crime these days; you are going to marry a girl from South America/Mexico you barely know. How do you know she is not going to open the front door of your house to gang members one night to rob you or worse?

Edited by xls
  • Like 2
  • Applause 1
(edited)
5 hours ago, xls said:

These people are idiots. With all the concerns about immigration & crime these days; you are going to marry a girl from South America/Mexico you barely know. How do you know she is not going to open the front door of your house to gang members one night to rob 

1 minute ago, ladyscorpio said:

Not everybody from Mexico/ South America are criminals. Demonizing groups of people is the problem. 

Edited by ladyscorpio
  • Like 3
  • Applause 2

Yeah Shane, you’re gonna be the 3rd wheel if your wife is dating another woman. What did you think would happen? Also, Sara’s nervous laugh after every sentence is beyond annoying.

• Like 7
  • Applause 1
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Does Shane get any action in this arrangement? Or is this just for the wifey? 

I think it’s all for her, so she can fulfill her needs and self-actualize.

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

Natalia is sizing this up. "How long can I play this out? Any chance of some cash?"

"We plan to give it to every sister wife who comes into the family"

Oh, Danielle's loins are tickled! 

"Get changed, Garrick has something special planned". It involves a skin tight leather catsuit and a whip. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 7
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I stopped feeling sorry for Dannnniellllle about a season and a half ago. 

Especially after seeing the spoiler…plus, she’s the Ghislaine in this scenario luring these women in.

• Like 4
  • Sad 2
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 2
(edited)
4 minutes ago, CSunshine76 said:

WTF with that hideous necklace?! And I’m sorry, the language barrier…are they just going to use the translation app forever?

That necklace is fugly. Who's surprised? 

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 4
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

That necklace is fugly. 

It is but hopefully Natalia can get a few bucks for it when she runs away.

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
12 minutes ago, For Cereals said:

I didn’t know mini golf was so funny 

It's not, it's as ridiculous as them LOL. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Oh snap. He had sex with Stephanie before the wedding? STD time!! 

Why did you love her, girl? You're not dating her. 

• Like 2
  • Wink 1

Darn! I missed a big chunk. Two nice night nurses came into talk to me and give me more meds. (Got the good stuff a couple hours ago, and really needed it!)

• Hugs 7
  • Sad 1
  • Love 1