Type keyword(s) to search

Seeking Sister Wife Live Chat

• Start Topic

On 5/8/2024 at 2:15 AM, Jeanne222 said:

I like to check in to see if Nick is still thinking and if Garrick is still gazing into space.

I just can't believe this is an actual show and I'm watching.  But then again I'm also watching Love During Lockup so maybe it's not them.  Maybe its me with the problem!  😎

We chatters are never the problem. It's always the people on screen!

Ooh she breaks out the "it's not you, it's me" already! 

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
(edited)

I have the same blue light (supposed to kill bugs) in my kitchen as Shawn and Ashley. Mine doesn't work though. 

Edited by tvrox
Got names wrong
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Ashley, she just wasn’t that into you two. At least she didn’t break up on a Post-It.

That damn Berger!!!

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

These two, honestly. Sara (?), thank God you noped out of there with the quickness. You would have been the babysitter while wife (Ashley?) cares for her sick husband. Then they pout that they are blindsided by this love affair of a lifetime that is not going to happen. They are so entitled. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 3
  • Love 2

I can’t imagine why she doesn’t want to move forward…

These two don’t need a third. They need counseling on why they rush things.  They got married fast, had the first kid fast and are now trying to get a third after 2 dates while dealing with a diagnosis and ready to pop a baby.

• Like 3
  • Applause 7
On 5/8/2024 at 2:15 AM, Jeanne222 said:

I like to check in to see if Nick is still thinking and if Garrick is still gazing into space.

I just can't believe this is an actual show and I'm watching.  But then again I'm also watching Love During Lockup so maybe it's not them.  Maybe its me with the problem!  😎

It's definitely not you

Maybe its me! HaHa 😄  I kill me

Glad to have ya, you fit right in

• Like 1
  • Wink 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Shane and Ashley are shocked and feel betrayed that a young attractive woman isn’t leaping into a relationship with a sick man and a pregnant woman. I’m glad she left.

• Like 4
  • Applause 4
Just now, For Cereals said:

These two don’t need a third. They need counseling on why they rush things.  They got married fast, had the first kid fast and are now trying to get a third after 2 dates while dealing with a diagnosis and ready to pop a baby.

May I take the liberty to remind you that Ashley is a psychiatrist?

• Mind Blown 3
  • LOL 7
4 minutes ago, SilverLake0315 said:

Jasmine speaks like she has an accent, but is trying to sound like she doesn’t. It’s strange.

Her cadence is weird…but I think it’s because she’s on different planes or dimensions at the same time with her spirit guides…nah she just weird.

• LOL 9
5 minutes ago, SilverLake0315 said:

Jasmine speaks like she has an accent, but is trying to sound like she doesn’t. It’s strange.

One of many, many strange things. 

3 minutes ago, For Cereals said:

Ironic that the psychiatrist needs counseling. 

• Like 2
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

I love the ways some of these couples defend their polygamist lifestyle. You don't have that lifestyle until you have successfully added a woman to your marriage. If you haven't, it's aspirational. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 6
  • LOL 1
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I have one “going out to dinner” outfit. Saves time and money.

Does it involve stretchy pants with deep pockets per chance?

• LOL 2

I’m petty but in the thick of the pandemic I quit my job because my boss was toxic. I was having panic attacks etc. I ended up in a job I like with a much higher salary. I heard my old boss got fired and had to take a low level manager position (she was a VP) and I actually make more $$$. I’m going to be a bit of a jerk and say…haha!

• Like 5
  • Applause 8
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I’m petty but in the thick of the pandemic I quit my job because my boss was toxic. I was having panic attacks etc. I ended up in a job I like with a much higher salary. I heard my old boss got fired and had to take a low level manager position (she was a VP) and I actually make more $$$. I’m going to be a bit of a jerk and say…haha!

Go you! That's awesome. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

This is the best news! Schadenfreude is the best feeling in the world. Yes, I am a cranky old broad who loves to see her enemies vanquished! 

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 2