Type keyword(s) to search

Seeking Sister Wife Live Chat

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Danielle came to her senses. See, it really CAN happen.

It’s going to take some time for Nick to process this. 

The look of confusion all last season and now really was the hamster wheel turning.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 3

They're all mad that she didn't want to stay and talk about it. They've probably been hammering at her for weeks. She probably thought her only hope was to sneak out while everyone was at work. 

• Like 8
  • Useful 1
3 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I really do love this show. And you snarkers make it that more hilarious. Have a good week, everyone. Be well and play safe. And don’t forget to celebrate 3/14, aka Pi(e) Day.

Yum I need some pie!

Night all! Thanks for the laughs. 

• Love 3

It kills me to no end that idiot Danielle IS DIVORCED from Ick yet continues to endable his lust for new women.

Or the fact her brother and her parents haven't punched him in the neck yet.

As for the other Danielle with the Davis family, nice to see she had it in her to move in silence and move out.  All their crying is because they are going to miss her  paycheck contributing to the household.

Then they have the audacity to be mad she didn't 'talk to them first' when she clearly  has not been happy about adding another  paycheck to the household.

This family reminds me of those cults who recruit people for their money and life insurance then end up killing them to collect.

I'm not saying the Davis would kill her but their motivation to me to keep getting more wives is to get income into the family.  The the head  bitch can stop working too when they get more women.

Just now, Realitystarr said:

It kills me to no end that idiot Danielle IS DIVORCED from Ick yet continues to endable his lust for new women.

Or the fact her brother and her parents haven't punched him in the neck yet.

As for the other Danielle with the Davis family, nice to see she had it in her to move in silence and move out.  All their crying is because they are going to miss her  paycheck contributing to the household.

Then they have the audacity to be mad she didn't 'talk to them first' when she clearly  has not been happy about adding another  paycheck to the household.

This family reminds me of those cults who recruit people for their money and life insurance then end up killing them to collect.

I'm not saying the Davis would kill her but their motivation to me to keep getting more wives is to get income into the family.  The the head  bitch can stop working too when they get more women.

The Davis have their own MLM scheme going with these multiple wive scam.

• Like 5
  • Applause 3
3 hours ago, tvrox said:

OMG I can't. God came to you in your garage?  And you felt at peace that you needed another wife? WTF.

Personally God always comes to me in the bathroom, LOL. 

One day I was vacuuming and saw two suns outside my window…

• Like 2
3 hours ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I was out for dinner so missed this …Danielle left the sleazy family and I missed it?!?!?!☹️

Well, it was the very last scene in the episode, and she's shown in the preview for next week, so I'm sure she'll do some 'splainin." She even took her PLANTS! 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
(edited)
On 3/11/2024 at 7:09 PM, Pepper Mostly said:

What is wrong with Danielle's face? She looks like she's having a stroke. 

I noticed this too, only one side of her face moves, I wonder if it's Bell's Palsy. It looks like she got a boob job and her lips plumped. Her face looks very weary and stressed, always dealing with Garrick would wear anyone out.  She looks depressed, I don't think she wants to add another person, it's Garrick that wants to. She would be so much happier if she left him, her self esteem must be in the toilet. 

On 3/11/2024 at 7:09 PM, Pepper Mostly said:

Edited by ladyscorpio
  • Like 3
  • Sad 2
  • Love 1

I'm surprised Danielle actually left, good for her! The Davis family wants to keep adding more wives so Nick will never have to work again. What the hell are these women doing?? Why the hell are they supporting Nick?? They get nothing out of it! I know he takes care of the baby now, but even before she was born, he didn't have a job and just sat around all day. They're so desperate,  I don't get it. Nick wants the wives married to each other and not him, so whenever he decides to up and leave, he can make a clean break with no ties to anyone. Except now with the baby, he would have to pay child support, if the mom ever opens up an Ors case. I wonder if the women have parents that ask them why they're okay with supporting Nick. My dad is as old school as can be and that shit wouldn't fly with him at all. I would never support a man anyway or be in the situation they are. I have a feeling that Ashley is going to end up leaving her husband for a woman in the future. She acts like him meeting the other woman isn't a priority, when they're supposed to both be " married" to him. He's nervous about it too. I don't see him and the other girl (forgot her name) being in any type of romantic/ sexual relationship. She only wants Ashley is what it seems like. It's weird to me that Ashley's pregnant and dating that girl at the same time, but to each their own I guess. There's another couple that's supposed to be on the show next weekend, wonder if they will be the normal couple out of the bunch.

• Like 4
(edited)
9 hours ago, ladyscorpio said:

I noticed this too, only one side of her face moves, I wonder if it's Bell's Palsy. It looks like she got a boob job and her lips plumped.

I seem to recall her crooked mouth last year, but maybe not as pronounced. And wasn’t there speculation that she had gotten a boob job or just started dressing more provocatively when she felt she was in competition with Roberta? 

Edited by magemaud
  • Like 3
12 hours ago, magemaud said:

I seem to recall her crooked mouth last year, but maybe not as pronounced. And wasn’t there speculation that she had gotten a boob job or just started dressing more provocatively when she felt she was in competition with Roberta? 

She has always had the crooked mouth since the show started.  I felt she must have had bell's palsy many years ago and didn't make a full recovery.  Or maybe she was born with a nerve damage. 

• Like 2
  • Useful 1

It makes so much sense to have wives that don't all speak the same language! That way they can't unionize to get better pay and working conditions. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1
On 3/14/2024 at 3:10 PM, EtheltoTillie said:

She has always had the crooked mouth since the show started.  I felt she must have had bell's palsy many years ago and didn't make a full recovery.  Or maybe she was born with a nerve damage. 

I had Bell’s Palsy and my smile is slightly crooked, especially when I am stressed

• Like 1
  • Useful 7
3 minutes ago, For Cereals said:

Why are their kids there?  Just noooo

I hope that none of those kids' friends watch this show. They must suffer horrifically at school, can you imagine?

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 4
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

I hope that none of those kids' friends watch this show. They must suffer horrifically at school, can you imagine?

They are probably home schooled. Because God might show up in the garage at any given moment.

So has Danielle come to her senses or I am imagining things?

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

They are probably home schooled. Because God might show up in the garage at any given moment.

Oh lordy, I hope Garrick is not in charge of their education. 

Danielle, STAY AWAY from these people, Someone needs to deprogram her. 

• Like 6
  • LOL 2
(edited)

The woman with the white blonde hair sitting at the bar in the “would you be interested in dating my husband?” scene looks like a grown up Truely Brown 

Edited by magemaud
  • Like 4
  • LOL 1
10 minutes ago, Maybeitsme said:

It's a MIRACLE 🫢🤣

Jesus came to him in a garage and said the miracle is coming! The Easter miracle! 

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
3 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

For any newbies, Ashley is a psychiatrist. Something to think about during the commercial break

I really really hope her patients all find a new doctor after they see this show. 

• Like 6
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, magemaud said:

The woman sitting at the bar in the “would you be interested in dating my husband?” scene looks like a grown up Truely Brown 

She definitely reminds me of someone, but I don’t know who. A country-western singer, maybe?

• Like 1
1 minute ago, magemaud said:

The woman sitting at the bar in the “would you be interested in dating my husband?” scene looks like a grown up Truely Brown 

I can only imagine....some simpering twit sashays up to me and twitters at me about "dating my husband"? I'd think I was on Candid Camera. And the husband? The very definition of "lummox". Sheesh. These guys are such prizes. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1