Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

Am tired seeing Jake Lacy playing a (rich) jerk again.

Another infidelity plot involving Troy, only this time he isn’t the cheater.

Savannah stole her “damsel in distress” lines from a talk show. A typical con artist. She seemed angry at the Delaney kids for not appreciating Joy enough.

The big reveal in Troy’s episode isn’t about him paying Savannah $40K for her to leave. Joy shocked everybody when she told them about her machination to get Stan fired from being Harry’s coach. The degree of shock may vary between the Delaneys and the viewers. 😆

• Like 1

I couldn’t tell who was on the security footage. It looked like it could be Stan but it also looked like it could’ve been Joy. Maybe she killed Savannah? By accident? And then covered it up and was so stressed she ran off? Took her own life? Met with mischief? 

• Useful 1
On 3/17/2024 at 11:34 AM, HelloooKitty said:

I couldn’t tell who was on the security footage. It looked like it could be Stan but it also looked like it could’ve been Joy. Maybe she killed Savannah? 

My first thought - Stan killed Savannah because she wouldn't leave.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Snazzy Daisy said:

My first thought - Stan killed Savannah because she wouldn't leave.

I was thinking it was Joy disguised as Stan hauling random junk, in an effort to frame him for her murder.

I'll watch the last 2 eps tonight but my prediction is that Joy pulled a Gone Girl and disappeared herself and ran away with Savannah (not in a romantic way, but because she thinks Savannah is the only one who cares about her). Interesting to see how it resolves.

• Like 3
On 3/17/2024 at 9:46 PM, hoodooznoodooz said:

Troy wouldn’t have that talk show on, even as background noise.

It was the news and then switched to that.

23 hours ago, nixgirl28 said:

I'll watch the last 2 eps tonight but my prediction is that Joy pulled a Gone Girl and disappeared herself and ran away with Savannah (not in a romantic way, but because she thinks Savannah is the only one who cares about her). Interesting to see how it resolves.

Yea, I've been assuming for a few eps that Joy and Savannah ran off. And you know what, good for them lol.

The scene with the boss crying over the wife having an affair and Troy comforting him had me rolling.

24 minutes ago, gesundheit said:

So they really cut the character of Steffi the Staffie from this adaptation? Foolish decision!

Sounds like we need a book thread!  Also sounds like maybe I should read the book. 

• Like 1
13 hours ago, SoMuchTV said:

Sounds like we need a book thread!  Also sounds like maybe I should read the book. 

I’d enjoy a book thread too.  Steffie the Staffie has me curious.  

Troy’s home was gorgeous.  Wonder how he’ll afford it after his big error in judgment?