Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E05: Not Solved Yet

• Start Topic

WEDNESDAY, MARCH 13 8:30-9:00 p.m. EDT 

When Nell's latest ghost is convinced that there was foul play involved in his death, Nell is happy to try to investigate ... until Lexi inserts herself into the case.

Much better episode. 

The newly deceased obituary subject was the main plot. He was an interesting character and the interrogation scene along with the garbage scene were funny. 

Importantly, the writing for Lexi was better this week. They still have a way to go but this was definitely a step in the right direction. 

They bought themselves another chance with me, because after the last episode, I had one foot out the door.

Bonus points for a (much-too-short) Cricket sighting.

• Like 6

The moment where Nell realized Lexie's secret with the dramatic background music was just amazing 😆. I had to re-watch. And it was nice to see Lexie and Nell get along for a change.

• Like 8
On 3/14/2024 at 4:02 PM, Harvey said:

The moment where Nell realized Lexie's secret with the dramatic background music was just amazing 😆. I had to re-watch. And it was nice to see Lexie and Nell get along for a change.

This I like that she’s being integrated with the lead and full cast now 

• Like 4
7 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

This I like that she’s being integrated with the lead and full cast now 

Yes. It's just a shame that it took the writers EIGHTEEN episodes to get here. 😕

• Like 4
On 3/16/2024 at 2:44 AM, ProudMary said:

Yes. It's just a shame that it took the writers EIGHTEEN episodes to get here. 😕

Yes, the actress is terrific and she should be getting equal time with the Nell character. 

• Like 1
On 3/13/2024 at 8:08 PM, ProudMary said:

Much better episode. 

The newly deceased obituary subject was the main plot. He was an interesting character and the interrogation scene along with the garbage scene were funny. 

Importantly, the writing for Lexi was better this week. They still have a way to go but this was definitely a step in the right direction. 

They bought themselves another chance with me, because after the last episode, I had one foot out the door.

It was a step in the right direction anyway. I liked the mock murder podcast with the dairy killer. The episode sat on my DVR for almost a week before I got around to it though. I haven't cancelled series record but it's still ranking "when there's nothing left to watch."

Just got around to watching this episode and this was actually a fun episode! They gave Rick Glassman some good lines this episode!

• Applause 1