Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E04: Avian Flu

• Start Topic

I loved seeing the kid get a win. He looked so clear at the dinner table, and not at all like he was frustrated by feeling nobody knew how special he is. Maybe being without Sahar is going okay for him after all.

Overall, I'm really enjoying this season and I thought this episode was great-- both funny and serious.

• Like 4

I am by no means a scientist but before watching this show, I had a vague notion that if Yellowstone blows its top, the earth might be in for a difficult time. I'm not sure why the General and Harry and all those military people are having a hard time figuring that out. "What does it mean for the Greys?" is not really more important than stopping them from doing it in the first place.

Max looks visibly older in this episode. For a minute there I was wondering if he had been recast. I also liked his moment at the table when his mom dismisses his alien abduction theory.

Have we established before that Max is able to see various aliens and not just Harry's species? It seems he can't see Grey hybrids though.

I think Harry's love interest is going to turn out to be one of the baddies.

3 hours ago, dwmarch said:

I think Harry's love interest is going to turn out to be one of the baddies.

It does seem unethical to be romancing the being you're tasked with enforcing a court order on.

• Like 1

I don't think I've ever laughed so hard as I did at "my knees!" and Harry falling down.  The first time was so unexpected, and the repetitions equally giggly.

• Like 7
  • LOL 2