Type keyword(s) to search

S21.E04: Left Unsaid

• Start Topic

Wow, they have been working Gary Cole like a dog this season. He was in over 80% of this episode.

Not complaining, as he is the only reason I watch this network schlock. I wished he had meatier material to chew on, but I'm guessing Ncis has always been a lightweight "heeheehaha".

Cole will turn 68 later this year. So hardworking.

• Like 1

This show is running on fumes now. I can tell the cast is trying but something tells me that Brian and Sean are still mourning David. 

Still, I watch as it's habit and it keeps the memory of watching it with my Mom a live a bit longer. Gary Cole is really why I watch. With Good Fight done, I need him on my TV screen a bit more.  Besides, I am hoping that someone somewhere will get the brilliant idea to add his old show "Midnight Caller" to a streaming platform.

As for this episode, I swear they did the GF organized plot one before.....Oh yeah, any chance to let Torres twist in the wind makes me happy.

• Like 3

Another Gary Cole fan here but I'm chiming in to add that this was actually a fairly enjoyable episode.  Network schlock indeed but I liked the case and I even liked the light-hearted bits.  I much prefer the jokey Torres to the tortured Torres (both mentally and physically).  

I'm almost ashamed to admit that I thought that the girlfriend was behind it for a minute and then said "nah".   The actress had me sold there - I was actually hoping that she and the kidnapped victim had their "happily ever after".   It was a fun surprise that it was a different ending. 

• Like 9
2 hours ago, 12catcrazy said:

Another Gary Cole fan here but I'm chiming in to add that this was actually a fairly enjoyable episode.  Network schlock indeed but I liked the case and I even liked the light-hearted bits.  I much prefer the jokey Torres to the tortured Torres (both mentally and physically).  

I'm almost ashamed to admit that I thought that the girlfriend was behind it for a minute and then said "nah".   The actress had me sold there - I was actually hoping that she and the kidnapped victim had their "happily ever after".   It was a fun surprise that it was a different ending. 

Yep, agree with everything. This ep was twisty-turny with doe-eyed girlfriend. Boyfriend turned out to be a weirdo flake (with top secret blueprints access), but no one cares.

The heeheehaha B-plot of Torres shacking up with Parker? Well, I guess the most unrealistic part was it was written like Parker is a fellow 40-something like the rest, and not... Much older than the team.

This one was directed by Ncis LA star Daniela Ruah. She must like Gary Cole, nearly all the black-and-white phoofs started and ended on him (the way it should be).

Next episode airs March 25. The character in focus will be...

Spoiler

Jessica Knight. And her father. Expect more Hallmarky acting and crying emo scenes, with bonus jimmy. Sigh.

• Like 3

Dang! I missed it! I am still stuck in the old Tuesday night schedule...I need to mark Mondays on my calendar for a while until I get used to it!!

1 hour ago, Gramto6 said:

Dang! I missed it! I am still stuck in the old Tuesday night schedule...I need to mark Mondays on my calendar for a while until I get used to it!!

If you have a US TV provider, the last five episodes are available on the CBS website. 🙂

• Thanks 1

I'm usually terrible about figuring out who the bad guys are, but I figured out early on that the GF was at least in on the plot. 

I agree with other posters, Gary Cole is one of the main reasons I watch as well.  

• Like 2

I had the girlfriend pegged pretty quickly, and I was certain when she called Parker when she was "being kidnapped". Didn't love this episode, as I found it fairly run of the mill, but I know those types of episodes are to be expected.

• Like 2