Type keyword(s) to search

S17.E19: Sex, Lies & Questionable Behavior

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Culture Check: How can the tropes and stereotypes we apply to TV personalities impact our fellow posters, and how do we remain mindful of these effects while discussing them? Please review for more on stereotypes and tropes.

• Start Topic

18 hours ago, Gator Stud said:

People said Mindy smelled and was dirty.  But again, how does anybody know that?  Her clothes were a mess.  But she was nice.

Because the dickhead she married preferred before-bed showers, and she preferred morning ones.  Then it turned into "maybe he's not attracted to her because she smells."  Then people started talking like it was a fact. Things get so out of control here! 😂. I think the pink hair and black eyebrows give her a kind of "unwashed" look, but I'm blaming it on the stupid hair color; I doubt she smells.  Also, I think the original "frat boy" accusation of Austin was the immature, baseball cap thing he has going on - at a certain age you expect people to grow out of certain things.  (Now don't come after me for being "ageist'! 😂). His dickish behavior is a separate topic.

18 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

Bennet and Amelia definitely looked like they smelled! The ratty hair, bare and dirty ass feet, odd clothing that looked worn out ….etc I’m sure their downtowns weren’t groomed either.

I'll give you this one - I can't remember how many squares of toilet paper Bennet wiped with, but it was less than 3!!! 😖

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
3 hours ago, princelina said:

Because the dickhead she married preferred before-bed showers, and she preferred morning ones.  Then it turned into "maybe he's not attracted to her because she smells."  Then people started talking like it was a fact. Things get so out of control here! 😂. I think the pink hair and black eyebrows give her a kind of "unwashed" look, but I'm blaming it on the stupid hair color; I doubt she smells.  Also, I think the original "frat boy" accusation of Austin was the immature, baseball cap thing he has going on - at a certain age you expect people to grow out of certain things.  (Now don't come after me for being "ageist'! 😂). His dickish behavior is a separate topic.

I'll give you this one - I can't remember how many squares of toilet paper Bennet wiped with, but it was less than 3!!! 😖

Johnny also had a thing about showers and Bao basically told him she would shower when she wanted to. 

• Like 2
6 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

Johnny also had a thing about showers and Bao basically told him she would shower when she wanted to. 

But he acted like he liked her until he turned into the biggest crying baby this show has ever seen, so she was never accused of smelling bad! 😄

• Like 2